Biden insults Christians

Biden insults National Lampoon by not mentioning Cousin Eddy....

95f93daf84ed71c7683d0b7e06089f86
e644c560acf9b6d4179acde6ba5c04e6

There is little Biblical evidence that reveals the date of Jesus’ birth. Luke 2:8 refers to shepherds in the fields suggesting Jesus’ birth took place in the spring when shepherds were with their flocks during lambing.

Christmas signifies the birth of Christ and has nothing to do with Festivus.

Actually, it was created to satisfy a few major religions. Rome created it in 3AD. Christmas was being celebrated under the Winter Solstice which a celebration for Odin. It was called Yule and predates the Roman creation of Christmas. During that same time period, the Romans celebrated Saturnalia which, also predated the creation of Christmas. Until where the Romans created Christmas. One of the oldest that celebrated during the same time was Paganism. Now you know where the world pagan came from. Rome want all of these religions to become friendly to each other and made it easier to tax and government them for the Romans.

Yet there were animals in the stable.

This is too deep to go into on this thread, it doesn't matter to me anyway, I haven't celebrated that economical disaster since 1984 when it put me and my kids in the street.
And they didn't like the gifts either, my youngest daughter said why did I get her a bird cage with no bird, I told her the bird was coming later. The other one wanted a stereo and all she got was a turn-table record player, [which you probably never heard of one of those], son was happy he got a used bike

This is too deep to go into on this thread, it doesn't matter to me anyway, I haven't celebrated that economical disaster since 1984 when it put me and my kids in the street.
And they didn't like the gifts either, my youngest daughter said why did I get her a bird cage with no bird, I told her the bird was coming later. The other one wanted a stereo and all she got was a turn-table record player, [which you probably never heard of one of those], son was happy he got a used bike
We have all we need and do not buy gifts for Christmas we do get together for a meal. 1984 was a banner year for me I had my first child.

There is little Biblical evidence that reveals the date of Jesus’ birth. Luke 2:8 refers to shepherds in the fields suggesting Jesus’ birth took place in the spring when shepherds were with their flocks during lambing.

Lambing season in Palestine is from late December through first of February.

Biden leaves Christ out of Christmas message.

Are you surprised? When has Biden cared about Jesus or Christians? He's also on the naughty list for this life and the next.

Forum List

Back