Biden Is Colluding With Russia

Only a Republican fool thinks that Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster. You're just embarassed that you lost, and your orange clown signed the country over to the Taliban.

I am no Repub, and his withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster. It was the right thing to do, but he did it in the worst possible way. Anyone that is not a mindless sheep should be able to admit to this

17 senators, including the top Democrats and Republicans on the Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations committees, are calling on President Biden to expel 300 Russian diplomats if Moscow does not issue more diplomatic visas to make up for its ban on the U.S. Embassy hiring local Russian staff.

Why isn't Biden listening to the intelligence experts, some of whom are in his own party? What does Russia have on Biden? Why is Biden colluding with Putin?

"Joe Biden is, like, totally NOT colluding with Russia, you guys!" says press secretary Ginger Goebbels.

1633531929181.png

1) When Trump was president you said Russia was the enemy.
2) Pretty much most of the world believe both Russia and China are the enemy.
1) No -- I am not Progressive. I am not Conservative. I am old school Liberal. I support Freedom.

2) The main Cold War will be in USA between Democrats and Republicans. Whichever side can find an ally in Russia and China.

Russia is colluding with Biden for special treatment so they can hack US companies, sell natural gas that was supposed to be under sanction, and interfere in our elections without any repercussions from the US.

Well, if you try and make things fit, you'll end up with a bizarre argument. And that's exactly what you have.

Hey, I have had over four years to learn how to do that. The left are good teachers.

Right, blame someone else....

And it's "The left" teaching you, like they're some unified body.....

You're supposedly an "independent thinker" and yet you come up with the same tired bullshit that half this forum does.

Right, blame someone else....

And it's "The left" teaching you, like they're some unified body.....

You're supposedly an "independent thinker" and yet you come up with the same tired bullshit that half this forum does.
Then why don't you stop with the same tired bullshit that half this forum does?

I know what you are saying. Half the forum posts bullshit while your half does not. Methinks you look at the world through blue tinted glasses.

I'm sure you do. Probably because you think everyone's the same. Again, have you taken time to understand what I'm saying? Probably not. So.... then all you're throwing at me is "You're like everyone else, blah, blah....."

Pointless. You don't need to reply to this, and change your name for God's sake. You're not an independent thinker.

The price of oil is skyrocketing upward, now almost $80/bbl.
Trump had the US energy independent, and exporter of oil.
Xiden has the US needing to buy oil, and is clamping down on all US energy developers

1. Xiden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline.
2. Xiden approved the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash
3. Xiden asked Putin to pump more oil...WTF?? Whose side is Xiden on????

I'm sure you do. Probably because you think everyone's the same. Again, have you taken time to understand what I'm saying? Probably not. So.... then all you're throwing at me is "You're like everyone else, blah, blah....."

Pointless. You don't need to reply to this, and change your name for God's sake. You're not an independent thinker.
have you taken time to understand what I'm saying? Probably not. So.... then all you're throwing at me is "You're like everyone else, blah, blah....."

have you taken time to understand what I'm saying? Probably not. So.... then all you're throwing at me is "You're like everyone else, blah, blah....."

Yes, actually I looked at your argument, and asked you how this is colluding.

Your answer was almost a nothing answer. Let me remind you:

"Russia is colluding with Biden for special treatment so they can hack US companies, sell natural gas that was supposed to be under sanction, and interfere in our elections without any repercussions from the US."

The "evidence" of "collusion" is that they hack US companies without repercussions from the US and interfere in US elections.

"The Biden administration has announced the expulsion of 10 Russian diplomats and broad sanctions against Russian officials and companies in retaliation for Moscow’s interference in elections and cyber-espionage campaigns such as the SolarWinds hack."

Clearly this is total nonsense. You come here without evidence to back up your claims because your claim is just wrong. You want the claim to be right. But it's not.

You claim to be an "independent thinker". An independent thinker would start off without prejudice and try and find the truth, rather than lazily coming on here pushing an agenda.

That actually makes sense, seeing as how Fuck Joe Biden didn't even listen to his military advisors

Biddum is colluding with just about everyone around the world now except the American People. He just ACTS like he is in front of a few MSM cameras, and as usual, the GOP are out at the concession stand helping themselves to free coffee and donuts.

Stuttering Fuck.jpg

"US President Joe Biden rejected the package of sanctions against Russia proposed by representatives of the National Security Council three times this year"
Surprisingly, Kremlin agent Donald Trump imposed sanctions against Russia, and Russia's implacable enemy Joe Biden rejects them...

Forum List

Back