Biden is coming for trump

Its sort of interesting how Biden, from the Slave State of Delaware seems to be sweeping through the Confederacy.

Now that's funny? Could it be the great great grand kids of some group of people that put him over the top? Perhaps they can sweep the State Governments in the fall! Hey then they can put up some monuments to the, cough, 'Confederacy' of their own!
State Governments will be the key in 2020

Census is coming up

Trump's neurological problems are becoming more and more obvious. He goes from not being able to keep his eyes open, slurring words, and falling asleep on his feet to going full speed like a meth head and showing uncontrolled shoulder twitches.
But, but....his doctors say he is the most fit president in history

Trump's neurological problems are becoming more and more obvious. He goes from not being able to keep his eyes open, slurring words, and falling asleep on his feet to going full speed like a meth head and showing uncontrolled shoulder twitches.
Joe is older and gets bloody eyes....

biden-eye-blood.jpg

Barry continues to treat Joe like he has Corona Virus. Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM and claiming Barry new about it - confirmed by Nadler during Impeachment...Barry wants nothing to do with Joe...

Obama isn't officially backing any candidate. But he will throw his considerable support behind whomever win the convention. So you keep telling yourself anything that makes you feel secure but the party of the rump is anything but secure with only 36% of the voting public backing it. There aren't more of you than us. You are just LOUD@@

You are so wrong. The vast majority of the US is more Conservative. The loud mouths have always been the leftists. Poverty stricken inner cities are the base for the Democratic Party.

You should be aware that the Liberals are actually a minority in the Dem party. The majority is made up of moderates and conservatives.

The liberals have been running the Democratic Party for years and it is even more pronounced now. Democratic politicians have secretly supported far-left policies for decades but they have had to sugar coat it to get some "normal" people to vote for them. Slowly but surely they are getting what they want, which is a hard move to the left.

You aren't paying attention, skippy. The Moderates and Conservatives in the Democratic Party are all coming together to support one person while the Liberals are cut in two.

But, but....his doctors say he is the most fit president in history

And don't get any more Bigly than that.

Barry continues to treat Joe like he has Corona Virus. Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM and claiming Barry new about it - confirmed by Nadler during Impeachment...Barry wants nothing to do with Joe...

Obama isn't officially backing any candidate. But he will throw his considerable support behind whomever win the convention. So you keep telling yourself anything that makes you feel secure but the party of the rump is anything but secure with only 36% of the voting public backing it. There aren't more of you than us. You are just LOUD@@

You are so wrong. The vast majority of the US is more Conservative. The loud mouths have always been the leftists. Poverty stricken inner cities are the base for the Democratic Party.

You should be aware that the Liberals are actually a minority in the Dem party. The majority is made up of moderates and conservatives.

The liberals have been running the Democratic Party for years and it is even more pronounced now. Democratic politicians have secretly supported far-left policies for decades but they have had to sugar coat it to get some "normal" people to vote for them. Slowly but surely they are getting what they want, which is a hard move to the left.

You aren't paying attention, skippy. The Moderates and Conservatives in the Democratic Party are all coming together to support one person while the Liberals are cut in two.

Correction: The Biden supporters are coalescing while the Bernie supporters are abandoned.
So in November do not look for Bernie supporters to vote for Joe Biden, just like in 2016.

Hey, all I know is your side is going to have to deal with the full force of the Bro's, not us. Wish you luck-)

I am more worried about you party of the rumpsters when the bad news comes. No matter what you say this ain't LA and this Rump ain't OJ Simpson.

Nope, and the United States isn't California and New York alone, so what is your point-)

The point is, no matter how insane you may be, we aren't afraid of you and will vote anyway. In droves.

Who is trying to make you afraid? I didn't see any reports of people being turned away, did you?

Where are you getting this notion? You feeling ok?

I can't wait to see the new "Mobile Voting Booths" in Texas come November. You are going to have to be fast, real fast to vote in certain precincts.

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters------------>Daryl is afraid your super, secret, communications with the GOP allow you to know where these mobile SAM...…..errrrrr, I mean, voting installations are, while they do not!

Secret squirrel Daryl is hot on your trail! He is the agent 86 of the DNC, lol.

You do realize Daryl, that your workplace or home is gonna get pretty stinky, if someone uses a pin to pop you, and all that bullsh** explodes all over the place-)

biden-eye-blood.jpg

Ever hear about Pink Eye It can happen to anyone at any age. Or it could also be cause by stress. Humans get Red Eyes. Notice, Rump never gets it because he has no conscience

Joe Biden will release his taxes

Why won’t Trump?
Joe and Hunter Biden need to release their taxes regarding Burisma and China Income.
Hunter Biden refused to even when ordered by a Judge.
Why won't The Bidens Release their tax returns on their Offshore Investments?
joe-biden-according-to-world-leaders-im-more-popular-than-trump-handing-money-to-china-iran-merkel.jpg

Correction: The Biden supporters are coalescing while the Bernie supporters are abandoned.
So in November do not look for Bernie supporters to vote for Joe Biden, just like in 2016.

Biden has the majority of the Democratic Party and Voters behind him. Like the part of the rump, Bernie doesn't have the majority, he just has the LOUDEST!!!!

I am more worried about you party of the rumpsters when the bad news comes. No matter what you say this ain't LA and this Rump ain't OJ Simpson.

Nope, and the United States isn't California and New York alone, so what is your point-)

The point is, no matter how insane you may be, we aren't afraid of you and will vote anyway. In droves.

Who is trying to make you afraid? I didn't see any reports of people being turned away, did you?

I can't wait to see the new "Mobile Voting Booths" in Texas come November. You are going to have to be fast, real fast to vote in certain precincts.

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters------------>Daryl is afraid your super, secret, communications with the GOP allow you to know where these mobile SAM...…..errrrrr, I mean, voting installations are, while they do not!

You do realize Daryl, that your workplace or home is gonna get pretty stinky, if someone uses a pin to pop you, and all that bullsh** explodes all over the place-)

If you went to have a bowel movement and got rid of all the crap, the only thing left would be your clothes and your MAGA hat.

Its sort of interesting how Biden, from the Slave State of Delaware seems to be sweeping through the Confederacy.

Now that's funny? Could it be the great great grand kids of some group of people that put him over the top? Perhaps they can sweep the State Governments in the fall! Hey then they can put up some monuments to the, cough, 'Confederacy' of their own!
State Governments will be the key in 2020

Census is coming up

I remember the census, they send out legions of census takers to collect names and pay them 4 cents each.

biden-eye-blood.jpg

Ever hear about Pink Eye It can happen to anyone at any age. Or it could also be cause by stress. Humans get Red Eyes. Notice, Rump never gets it because he has no conscience
Heil Schiffler!

If you went to have a bowel movement and got rid of all the crap, the only thing left would be your clothes and your MAGA hat.
john-kerry-iran-well-have-more-flexibility-after-election-anyone-but-trump-2020.jpg

Witch Doctor Daryl and his other brother Dary diagnose?! Pink eye it is NOT.
What is a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
Blood in Joe Biden's eye causes concern: What to know about burst eye capillaries

When to Be Concerned About a Bleeding Eye
When to Be Concerned About a Bleeding Eye
However, experiencing a subconjunctival hemorrhage more than twice in one year may be cause for concern and you should get a full medical checkup.

So lets hope Joe doesn't get any more bloody eyes....

Last edited:

Good comeback Daryl, I am impressed by your wit! I even gave you a good rating on it.

Still, you seem highly agitated by how things are going, and I even understand your position being as you are in for the DNC.

With that being said, you need chill! Don't fret until the convention. Why worry? Neither you, nor I, have any control over what happens there once your vote is cast.

I am just happy I don't have to explain anything to the Bro's. I will leave it to your side to do that!

Good luck-)

Biden has the majority of the Democratic Party and Voters behind him. Like the part of the rump, Bernie doesn't have the majority, he just has the LOUDEST!!!!

Agreed Bernie does not have a majority, but he does have a loyal following.
Trump only has 95% of the GOP, the other 5% are globalist RINOs who are replaced by union democrats who like Trump's shaking lots of construction work loose, especially pipeline work. My point is "who will capture more of the other parties' voters?"
Will more GOP voters vote for Biden, or more democrats vote for Trump?

Last edited:

Bernie ran the same campaign as Trump

Have a loyal following of 25 percent and let six other candidates fight over the other 75 percent

Only difference is Republican candidates refused to drop out before Super Tuesday and they ended up with Trump

Bernie won't let Democrats screw him again. He's going to go 3RD PARTY, and his supporters will vote for him in droves, splitting the anti-Trump vote in half.

The Republicans will have their victory celebrations all set up in October. Here's the 2020 election map :biggrin: -

Google Image Result for https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/map-united-states-america-red-13617916.jpg
He can't go 3rd party...Sore Loser stipulation
He should have done that in the first place

The Unity agreement the Democrats formed with him
concerning Super Delegates, they are going back on
They are dogs and every dog gets their day
He can go 3rd party, and probably will.

Forum List

Back