Biden is coming for trump

It says nothing. The primary isn't over.

sure it does. Biden was Obama’s VP for 8 years & he doesn’t want to endorse him. Says a lot about what Obama thinks of him. Trump will trounce Biden in November.
Trump fears Biden

That is why he demanded Ukraine start an investigation of him
Biden’s more corrupt than dumb Don. Too bad you’re too duped to know.

Wow....looks like the Hillary playbook doesn’t it?
You claim to be a progressive. Yet, you support Biden over Bernie. Makes no sense, but fits perfectly into the demands of the establishment.

I am a moderate. In an earlier time, I would be (and I was) a registered Republican. Today, I am unaffiliated or an Indie because the Party of the Rump doesn't represent my ideals. I will tell you right now, yesterday, my vote for Biden was cast but the majority in the state chose Bernie. I hope the convention fixes that oversight.

sure it does. Biden was Obama’s VP for 8 years & he doesn’t want to endorse him. Says a lot about what Obama thinks of him. Trump will trounce Biden in November.
Trump fears Biden

You claim to be a progressive. Yet, you support Biden over Bernie. Makes no sense, but fits perfectly into the demands of the establishment.
They are both Commie Bastards so....
Hillary-Clinton-What-Difference-Does-It-Make.jpg

The only people talking down to blacks are republicans.
Barry continues to treat Joe like he has Corona Virus. Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM and claiming Barry new about it - confirmed by Nadler during Impeachment...Barry wants nothing to do with Joe...
That videotape was not what you say. Just watch what happens to trump once the nominee is named.
Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the previous Ukraine PM, BRAGGED about it, gloated about Obama knowing....

Joe is a punkass Extortionist...Barry's whole administration members were criminals, liars. Perjurors, FISA Court members, spies, etc...
Joe tip toed through the debates while the other Democrats tore Bloomberg apart. Now that he is a front runner, the spotlight turns back on him and the corruption he and Hunter engaged in with Ukraine and China. Obama thought he was off the hook until yesterday.
Nobody really cares about that conspiracy theory
Especially Ukraine

Trump fears Biden

I am a moderate. In an earlier time, I would be (and I was) a registered Republican. Today, I am unaffiliated or an Indie because the Party of the Rump doesn't represent my ideals. I will tell you right now, yesterday, my vote for Biden was cast but the majority in the state chose Bernie. I hope the convention fixes that oversight.

Trump fears Biden

Geeze, Bernie is coming for Biden, then Biden is coming for Bernie, and then there was...…..DOOMBERG was coming for both of them; and each and every time, the Left was singing how they were...….each and every one of them…...going to beat Trump.

Hell, they can't even beat each other 1/2 the time!

The only thing we actually pretty certain of is---------->Trump is going to be the GOP nominee.

Besides that, the Leftists would be smart to quit singing the praises of this one, that one, or the other; or they are going to be spending their time writing a new song each, and every, day-)

Trump fears Biden

Biden has upset the Republican plans

With Warren it was fake Indian dances
With Buttengeig it was gay sex jokes
With Bloomberg it was....Look everyone, Bloomberg is short
With Sanders it was Commie, Commie, Commie

Looks like all they have with Biden is a rehashed Crooked Hillary campaign

Trump fears Biden

Biden has upset the Republican plans

With Warren it was fake Indian dances
With Buttengeig it was gay sex jokes
With Bloomberg it was....Look everyone, Bloomberg is short
With Sanders it was Commie, Commie, Commie

Looks like all they have with Biden is a rehashed Crooked Hillary campaign
"All Men and Women are Created Equal.....you know by The Thing Man...You know The Thing".

We have no plans for your boring Communist Lying Thieving Covetous Candidates.

Bring on whatever Lying Butt Hurt Loser you finally end up with.

You will be burning through $5 Billion Dollars just so was can laugh at you for another 4 years.

Trump fears Biden

Trump fears Biden

Geeze, Bernie is coming for Biden, then Biden is coming for Bernie, and then there was...…..DOOMBERG was coming for both of them; and each and every time, the Left was singing how they were...….each and every one of them…...going to beat Trump.

The only thing we actually pretty certain of is---------->Trump is going to be the GOP nominee.

Besides that, the Leftists would be smart to quit singing the praises of this one, that one, or the other; or they are going to be spending their time writing a new song each, and every, day-)

It's something you aren't familiar with. It's called Democracy. Of course Biden and Bernie are gunning for each other. That's how the game is supposed to be played. And after July, one or the other will be gunning for Rump with the support from the other. Yes, it's the Democratic Process in action. Not like what you endorse with almost every state canceling the Republican State Conventions. Even Texas couldn't stop it by closing down many (over 200) polling places and trying to shorten others. Even with up to 5 hours waiting, democrats and indies still voted. You Party of the Rumpsters can't even win by cheating this time around.

Hopefully for Democrats Biden's dementia doesn't fully kick in before November.

It's something you aren't familiar with. It's called Democracy. Of course Biden and Bernie are gunning for each other. That's how the game is supposed to be played. And after July, one or the other will be gunning for Rump with the support from the other. Yes, it's the Democratic Process in action. Not like what you endorse with almost every state canceling the Republican State Conventions. Even Texas couldn't stop it by closing down many (over 200) polling places and trying to shorten others. Even with up to 5 hours waiting, democrats and indies still voted. You Party of the Rumpsters can't even win by cheating this time around.

You know...……..you expect the OTHER side to screw you, not your own side.

The Bernie Bro's are going to make things very bad on the DNC.

If Trump would have done this, they would have tried to impeach him, lol. Let's see what Bernards followers do to the DNC!

Do you remember why McCain really lost? It was a turkey shoot if he could make it past the first 4 years so his VP was extremely important. I would have voted for him had he a decent VP instead of Bat Shit Crazy.

If Trump would have done this, they would have tried to impeach him, lol. Let's see what Bernards followers do to the DNC!

You sure do like to read what you type. Maybe you should try and read it before you post it. Sorry, but the malarky of the Party of the Rumpsters holds no water when we are discussing the real 2 party system designed by our Fore Fathers.

Do you remember why McCain really lost? It was a turkey shoot if he could make it past the first 4 years so his VP was extremely important. I would have voted for him had he a decent VP instead of Bat Shit Crazy.
McCain, like Romney lost because they were Globalist Cock Suckers, and The GOP does not want our President's selling out to Globalism.

Plus both of those Aholes were RINOs and did not generate a lot of Enthusiasm from Conservatives. Romney was soft on Obama, which also did not help matters.

Of course you would have. Tell us more Starkey.

You sure do like to read what you type. Maybe you should try and read it before you post it. Sorry, but the malarky of the Party of the Rumpsters holds no water when we are discussing the real 2 party system designed by our Fore Fathers.
Biden_Suck_Hairy_Leg.jpg

McCain lost because he ran a piss poor campaign. Remember he suspended his campaign to come back to Washington to "work" on the housing crisis wile Obama was campaigning door to door. Not to mention the Dems were able to blame the housing crisis on Bush, even though they were the main cause of it.

McCain lost because he ran a piss poor campaign. Remember he suspended his campaign to come back to Washington to "work" on the housing crisis wile Obama was campaigning door to door. Not to mention the Dems were able to blame the housing crises on Bush, even though they were the main cause of it.

And wouldn't call Obama what he is.

Forum List

Back