Biden is considering that Covid shot be REQUIRED

So just so I'm clear on this. Biden wants the taxpayers to fund a new experimental treatment, even though we've already paid big pharma billions of dollars and guaranteed them idiot liberal customers for decades to come? Really? What sort of idiot would support that?

He added, "Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

Don't see the word "require" or "mandatory".
Biden is just asking for a few million to develop a better vaccine as they are afraid of return of variant of the virus..

The idiots here want US to unprepared..

So just so I'm clear on this. Biden wants the taxpayers to fund a new experimental treatment, even though we've already paid big pharma billions of dollars and guaranteed them idiot liberal customers for decades to come? Really? What sort of idiot would support that?
Further research...

While to millions, it will cost trillions if wrong..

Biden will likely have you arrested....
If the FBI jackbooted thugs will shoot an unarmed woman holding a child, burn down buildings with children in it, send in assholes at 6:00 AM to shoot a guy for posting something on Facebook, spend months tracking down and arresting Patriots for protesting against a stolen election, break into a former President's home to get dirt on him to help President Potatohead's campaign and track down and intimidate parents for raising concerns at a School Board meeting you can bet your bottom dollar they will kill you for not getting the jab if Potatohead orders it.

Further research...

While to millions, it will cost trillions if wrong..
Big pharma doesn't need our money for further research. They profit in the billions off the last scamdemic, and now scum like Biden want to feed billions more into their coffers? No thanks.

You will have the opportunity to Darwin yourself all you want. Citizens were never required to get a shot by the federal governement unless you were a soldier and they are welcome to leave the service.
says the lover of china

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Biden is just asking for a few million to develop a better vaccine as they are afraid of return of variant of the virus..

The idiots here want US to unprepared..
Potatohead doesn't have a clue on what to do about anything.

the sonofabitch has been absolutely wrong on everything for the last 40 years. Even the Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up. The worst President this country ever had.

More people died from Covid after Potatohead stole the election and had a vaccine on the streets so his record on managing health issues is pretty damn sorry. Just like his record on everything else.

If the sonofabitch tries to make the vaccine mandatory we will have a war on hour hands. A war started by an incompetent piece of shit dufus that doesn't even know what time of day it is and is being managing Leftest shitheads.

President Potatohead, leader of the Banana Republic of America, is seriously thinking about making the jab mandatory for his subjects.

I don't know about the rest of you but before I get a jab Emperor Potatohead is going to have to send his jack booted FBI thugs to my home at 6:00 AM with guns a blazing because I ain't gonna do it.

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

First the drug companies can use the billions they got for the first round of crap they produced. Second, previous claims notwithstanding, there has never been an effective vaccine produced for any corona virus and that's not likely to change. And last but not least, big pharma is probably extorting the commies, threatening to withhold kickbacks if they don't get another dip in the taxpayer trough, along with more immunity from the harm they will cause, of course.

President Potatohead, leader of the Banana Republic of America, is seriously thinking about making the jab mandatory for his subjects.

I don't know about the rest of you but before I get a jab Emperor Potatohead is going to have to send his jack booted FBI thugs to my home at 6:00 AM with guns a blazing because I ain't gonna do it.

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.
So this is the quote from your source article:
"Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

And your headline says REQUIRED.

No wonder this got kicked to conspiracy theories. You just can’t be honest can you?!

Fox News was just reporting what Potatohead said.

I guess in Moon Bat Land that is a "Conspiracy".

Of course. You are a loyal subject of the Banana Republic. Whatever Potatohead tells you to do you will do without question. No need to have the FBI thugs raid your home for non compliance, huh?

That is just the kind of little Moon Bat pussy you are.

You wouldn't want to get the Covid now would you Moon Bat?
I’m not a retard. I know what a recommendation is dipshit. I am also not scared of my own shadow so I am barred from being a conservative.

Brandon said it.

So why is this moved to “conspiracy theories?”

It’s a “conspiracy theory” where a President says that he is “considering” something?

He added, "Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

Don't see the word "require" or "mandatory".
From the article:

Are you guys retarded?

Nobody is gonna send the FBI to your house to make sure you took a shot.

1sf3v0.jpg

From the article:

That is what FOX said he said. That's not what he actually said (which is contained in the paragraph after).
"He added, "Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

Keyword here being "recommended".

Really. How is that going to work out after most of the public has refused to continue to get boosters or even go in for their first. Personally. I think there will be less inclination for the public to submit to this as well as masks since the last time.

Over the weekend, the president told reporters that he plans to ask Congress for additional funds to develop a new vaccine, adding that he may force everyone to take it whether they previously received the initial vaccine.

"Yes, I can," Biden said. "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works."

I predict that this will be much of America's response to his 'suggestion'.

1693169266914.png

Last edited:
Are you guys retarded?

Nobody is gonna send the FBI to your house to make sure you took a shot.

View attachment 821103
I am saying you’re a retard Crappytush.

If you are so stupid as to assume that a scumbag statist like Potato would need to send in agents to verify shot status, you don’t comprehend what “mandatory” means.

Without your proper “papers,” you idiot, you won’t get into the airport. Or the theater. Or the restaurants. Etc.

Damn, you’re a moron.

Forum List

Back