🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden is on television right now

Good speach..
You think it might have been last night's speech? I can't find one today?
Fox News. Just now. He wants to be President of all the people. Too fucking late for that Bidumb.

He's my president. I am not a left winger.

But I'll be with those who will make his life hell.
Make his life a living hell? No, no, that's in the next life

In this life, Beijing Biden will continue to be treated with kid gloves by Hollywood, academia, the press, and all sports figures and retire with a lavish bank account.

Now bow to your 1% tyrant who will tell you to pay more in taxes.

Good speach..
You think it might have been last night's speech? I can't find one today?
Fox News. Just now. He wants to be President of all the people. Too fucking late for that Bidumb.

He's my president. I am not a left winger.

But I'll be with those who will make his life hell.
Make his life a living hell? No, no, that's in the next life

In this life, Beijing Biden will continue to be treated with kid gloves by Hollywood, academia, the press, and all sports figures and retire with a lavish bank account.

Now bow to your 1% tyrant who will tell you to pay more in taxes.

I wonder if Hunter paid taxes on all that money he made using his dad's name.

Have Faith People. Biden is an Evil Man and a criminal, and this is going to The Supreme Court.

Either God is done with America or He will give us over to The Satanic Horde of Godless Globalists at The Gates.

Is it 1929 in The Weimar Democratic Republic of Germany where the forces of the Nazi Party were partially held at bay or is it 1933 when they took over and dragged The German People to Hell?

Only Prayer can decide this.

Pray for our Republic

Can someone explain to me how I live in a town with 3,000 people and 10,000 people voted?

It's called fraud. A concept Biden and his supporters totally approve of! It's closely related to corruption!!
I wrote a post about the 32 Million ballots that were missing and the mods moved it to Conspiracy Theories aka Jack Dorsey.

Well now those ballots are turning up

No link.

Fuck Biden and Fuck every flaming lefttard that voted for him.

You deserve to live in the shithole that your ignorance is bound to turn this country into.
You guys are voting for a man who, took children away from their parents and locked them in cages, voting for him because of the economy. You have totally lost your moral compass, and the world is watching. THE WHOLE WORLD'S WATCHING.
Fuck the world
You actually like being despicable.

No link.

Fuck Biden and Fuck every flaming lefttard that voted for him.

You deserve to live in the shithole that your ignorance is bound to turn this country into.
You guys are voting for a man who, took children away from their parents and locked them in cages, voting for him because of the economy. You have totally lost your moral compass, and the world is watching. THE WHOLE WORLD'S WATCHING.
Fuck the world
You actually like being despicable.
I love you..

Forum List

Back