Biden Is The Worst President In US History

A USMB member said he was doing a great job yesterday.
Sure....a great job screwing the pooch......but not a great job being president.
Yeah, a great job @ screwing the ole poochie for sure but that screwing the ole constituency with that mega debt $pending took the cake, & don't forget the 84K IRS agents scandal, & the, & the, & the...

Biden is a fucking liar and doesn't give a shit about the people...his transportation secretary....a gay man goes on paternity leave????are you kidding?.....what the fuck have you never Trumpers done?.....get ready for a full blown depression folks.....food lines and welfare may be your future......
Don't forget big Joe's motto; "After me you're first!".

He cares, he's interested in doing the job, and making the best he can out of the circumstances he's been given.
Gee, Jack! Are you trying to really alarm us? This has been his best job, given the best economy and world peace in 50 years to start with?

It ain't been perfect, but its better than what we had to put up with.
Ain't been perfect is the cake ice glazing of the fucking CENTURY! Are you a baker now, Jack?! And better than the world and economy of 2019??? How the hell so?! I can't wait to hear this deaf-tone snow-job line of total BULLSHIT!

The King of kings fired Trump for His worship of anti-Christs and Installed President Biden to punish and bring down a rebellious lie loving beastly nation with what had become a superficial name: My People, America.

Well, you just keep telling yourself that. He cares, he's interested in doing the job, and making the best he can out of the circumstances he's been given. It ain't been perfect, but its better than what we had to put up with.
As I recall, he doesn't train dock workers to unload cargo containers, nor does he train truck drivers to be able to haul these goods across the country..let alone come up with a sufficient number of them.
Add on top of that, a certain section of the morons (patriots) in this country that just can't or won't do the right thing long enough to help end the pandemic that's contributing to all the issues we are seeing. Worse,
you idiots are taking it out on people that are just there to serve the public good (like school board members).

And might I point out that if a certain predecessor of his took things more seriously 1.5 years ago, we might not be in this bad a situation. But I notice you'll never give any criticism to him.

You wingers bore me. Your simplistic, binary thinking are some of the reasons this country sits in the mess that it does.

Your feelings are funny!

We can start and end with his response to the pandemic. Lack of which allowed it to gain a foothold here and spread. We are largely in this mess because of him. I don't see Biden golfing, tweeting, and holding pep rallies while refusing to take his responsibilities seriously. He's doing the job. Sometimes brilliantly, sometimes badly, but he's interested and engaged.

Do you really believe you can keep this up for two more years?

Trump left a huge mess. That is a fact supported by evidence. More whites have refused vaccinations than blacks. Trump couldn't even order the right amount of vaccine and his distribution plan basically didn't exist. The man was a failed president.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Cuomo handled Covid well and should be president.

Perhaps the left wants everyone to get the impression that somebody is asleep at the wheel. Why? Because it only makes China look more impressive to our kids....who they are trying to change into communists rather than free-thinkers.
I think cnn and other leftists ARE trying to make bidim look bad (not a difficult job, to be sure)

because even dims don't want him to run for pres again

They say it's because they want a younger president... ha ha... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think cnn and other leftists ARE trying to make bidim look bad (not a difficult job, to be sure)

They say it's because they want a younger president... ha ha... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Bad spelling

:puhleeze:
You don't honestly think anyone would believe that nonsense, do you?
CNN and other leftists have been spending millions trying to make Biden look good!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

:puhleeze:
You don't honestly think anyone would believe that nonsense, do you?
CNN and other leftists have been spending millions trying to make Biden look good!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
President Biden unlike the former 1-term fuckup can make himself look good.

Forum List

Back