Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

People went on their own.

The government says (and has been saying for the last 4 months) that if you decide to go to Afghanistan, make a will and tell people how you want to be buried because you're on your own.

You can't be serious.

The only reason they were there was was that we had a peacekeeping presence there. Now we don't. And you just want to abandon them?

You can't be serious.

The only reason they were there was was that we had a peacekeeping presence there. Now we don't. And you just want to abandon them?
And we told EVERYONE that we were pulling out our peacekeeping presence.

The only reason they were there was because they DECIDED to go against all warnings.

No one cares about you and your contempt. The americans still there that didnt register with the embassy and the other sleepy heads that didn't start leaving a year ago when the withdrawal was announced under Drumpf put themselves in this predicament. Drumpfs fucked up negotiations aside. Everyone still there had plenty of time to get out. Putting the military in danger because they didnt do what they were supposed to do is only their fault. Biden did his job and got Drumpfs fat fuckup ass out of the wh.
xidens fucked up cave-ins/negotiations aside. Everyone still there had no warning to get out...... xiden can't do ITS job ....this POS needs to be impeached
this has nothing to do w/TRUMP, you moron...xiden owns the AMERICAN lives that may be lost...and use to own billions of dollars worth of military arms, until the scum decided it would be put to better use, by the taliban....
so, retard...enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

And we told EVERYONE that we were pulling out our peacekeeping presence.

And they responded by flocking to the airport, only to be abandoned there.

Keep up, will you?
The only reason they were there was because they DECIDED to go against all warnings.
Where are you getting this information?

And why are you making excuses for Biden's behavior?

You're not you say? You're giving me every reason to believe you are.

Biden has not handled this well. But Trump is as much to blame as he is. The Trump negotiated peace empowered the Taliban.
Trump's mistakes do not make Biden unaacountable for his mistakes.
What drives me crazy are those who always blame the other side when there is blame to go around.
What also drives me crazy is those who cannot criticize and hold accountable, politicians they vote for. If that happens, it is a cult not a political party.
Biden has screwed up and Trump has screwed up.
Yep. I still trust Biden more with pretty much everything, and it's not close.

Complicated messes like this have many cooks.

While thousands of Americans remain behind enemy lines begging and pleading for our government to rescue them, it instead does this. At the behest of Biden. He is worthy of the purest form of contempt imaginable.

I will look upon anyone who enabled this man into his office with contempt as well. You voted with your emotions, not with any considerations of how this might impact your fellow Americans, which it now hass. There will soon come a day when you see videos of Taliban fighters executing Americans they suspect as spies, and loading innocent American women and children into the backs of MRAPs we left there with reckless abandon.

No more words can describe how utterly disgusted I am.

But you wo u ld because your a Republican . It's in Your DNA to hate democrats for no reason.
As for voting with emotion, you installed trump who had no experience whatsoever in anything. What was you decision there other than emotion because he played to your hatreds?
You're mealy mouthed words mean nothing.

I don't wish Americans any harm there but they've had since trump negotiated to get out.

That aside, Biden moved 23000 people yesterday. One day. Got that?
Why don't you do some research?

You never

And they responded by flocking to the airport, only to be abandoned there.

Keep up, will you?

Where are you getting this information?

And why are you making excuses for Biden's behavior?

You're not you say? You're giving me every reason to believe you are.
They responded by doing NOTHING for months. Hell, in the article, a bunch of them went TO Afghanistan even after Biden said we are leaving. I mean, that's brilliant, isn't it?

Then when we actually did leave, oh, shit, okay, we are going to do nothing. That's not Biden's fault.

Where am I getting my information? The State Dept. Biden said we are going to be pulling out and get the hell out of Afghanistan. That's what he did. What did you want him to do?

While thousands of Americans remain behind enemy lines begging and pleading for our government to rescue them, it instead does this. At the behest of Biden. He is worthy of the purest form of contempt imaginable.

I will look upon anyone who enabled this man into his office with contempt as well. You voted with your emotions, not with any considerations of how this might impact your fellow Americans, which it now hass. There will soon come a day when you see videos of Taliban fighters executing Americans they suspect as spies, and loading innocent American women and children into the backs of MRAPs we left there with reckless abandon.

No more words can describe how utterly disgusted I am.

While xiden is a total fuck up that screwed the pooch on this. Some responsibility lays with the people that stayed in country knowing this was coming. You should reserve some of your disgust for their decision making.

Gonna ask you again, where are you getting this information?
The article I posted. I think you read it since you were previously claiming that the only people in Afghanistan were there because, supposedly, they were told to go by the government.

Seems you aren't saying that anymore.

While xiden is a total fuck up that screwed the pooch on this. Some responsibility lays with the people that stayed in country knowing this was coming. You should reserve some of your disgust for their decision making.

One thing I fail to get is where you and colfax are getting this information. Who would willingly choose to go over there and ignore intelligence and warnings telling them they should evacuate?

Stumped I tell ya.

Forum List

Back