Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

Will anyone here man up and admit their mistake? Because you have signed the death warrants of thousands of Americans and consigned thousands of American women to a possible life of sexual servitude to the Taliban.

If you come to me saying you care for other Americans or women's rights, don't bother. I will know you are lying. Look at what you have done! Just look!

But, but, Dimm's are such social justice warriors.
Ain't they??

While thousands of Americans remain behind enemy lines begging and pleading for our government to rescue them, it instead does this. At the behest of Biden. He is worthy of the purest form of contempt imaginable.

I will look upon anyone who enabled this man into his office with contempt as well. You voted with your emotions, not with any considerations of how this might impact your fellow Americans, which it now hass. There will soon come a day when you see videos of Taliban fighters executing Americans they suspect as spies, and loading innocent American women and children into the backs of MRAPs we left there with reckless abandon.

No more words can describe how utterly disgusted I am.

Tell me, how would Trump have handled this differently.

I haven't changed on the issues, I haven't changed on my desire for bipartisanship.

Your opinion of the man is influencing how you perceive my posts.

You're purely naive if you think your view of the man has nothing to do with how you see the issues.

I judge people on the impact their actions have on my country as a whole, and I deemed Trump's to have a positive impact. Did I care for his demeanor? No. But his demeanor was none of my concern. How he led this country was.

You're purely naive if you think your view of the man has nothing to do with how you see the issues.

I judge people on the impact their actions have on my country as a whole, and I deemed Trump's to have a positive impact. Did I care for his demeanor? No. But his demeanor was none of my concern. How he led this country was.
Then we have different standards and priorities.

Fine with me. I have no need to say that yours are wrong.

So, I read the NYP article, and I missed where these people willingly ignored warnings to get out.

On the other hand, are you expecting these people to leave their families behind? There are people in Afghanistan who AREN'T American citizens but have relatives who are. Like I said, what do you expect the American citizens to do? Leave their families behind?

I would sooner die with my family than leave them there to face the horror on their own.

What fucking planet am I on?

While thousands of Americans remain behind enemy lines begging and pleading for our government to rescue them, it instead does this. At the behest of Biden. He is worthy of the purest form of contempt imaginable.

I will look upon anyone who enabled this man into his office with contempt as well. You voted with your emotions, not with any considerations of how this might impact your fellow Americans, which it now hass. There will soon come a day when you see videos of Taliban fighters executing Americans they suspect as spies, and loading innocent American women and children into the backs of MRAPs we left there with reckless abandon.

No more words can describe how utterly disgusted I am.

You are not alone. All Americans are disgusted with Potatohead.

Might have a point if we had a four month warning about hurricane katrina.

And if hurricane katrina struck in a country literally on the other side of the world.
Nope. I have a great point. Bush have plenty of warning several times. You leftist made it political like everything you touch. Disgusting playing with peoples lives like that.

Not much is said about the presidential transition act. President elect comes to office early to see what's happening so as to be prepared for the day he takes office. Obama obliged Trump to transition because he's a decent human being that follows the rules. Trump wouldn't allow Biden to transition because trump's a sick asshole and a traitor. Republican cock roaches will lay many traps along the way to try to make Biden, a fairly decent guy, to fail. It's in their nature I guess. I'm talking about the republican politicos, not the republican voters who are obviously blind to what a treasonous low life trump it.

Forum List

Back