Biden is worth every ounce of my contempt!

Wow. Trumpers don’t like Biden. Amazing.

And I thought they were fair minded and reasonable

I’m so surprised
And Trumpers do not think CNN is the fake news when they criticize Biden. A real upstanding group of minions.

And we told EVERYONE that we were pulling out our peacekeeping presence.

The only reason they were there was because they DECIDED to go against all warnings.
You pathetic traitorous scumbag. Leave Americans to die. Just to defend the feckless Xiden. You and EVERY leftist here should be ashamed of yourselves and hanging your heads in embarrassment.

You pathetic traitorous scumbag. Leave Americans to die. Just to defend the feckless Xiden. You and EVERY leftist here should be ashamed of yourselves and hanging your heads in embarrassment.
We can’t make Americans leave.

Damn skippy. They were told, they ignored it, and now they pay the consequences.
Fuck you asshole. Let’s trade you and every other leftard here for the Americans you assholes are deserting. Pathetic. Just like your drooler in chief.

Why didn’t they want to leave earlier?
You disgusting piece of shit. Xiden pulled out the troops in the dead of night, telling NOBODY what was going on dipshit. You are a true asshole, leaving Americans on their own. Hang your head boy, hang it in shame.

You disgusting piece of shit. Xiden pulled out the troops in the dead of night, telling NOBODY what was going on dipshit. You are a true asshole, leaving Americans on their own. Hang your head boy, hang it in shame.
Huh? Biden announced months ago we were leaving Afghanistan for good.

Everyone knew we were leaving.

Got another lie?

You are intentionally twisting my words. We are done.

Good day.
Uh no. I’m not. You were first complaining about Americans but now you’re complaining about non-Americans, whom the Trump administration was actively working to stop from coming into the country.

Americans don’t need visas to return to the country. Immigrants do.

So that's the reason we leave them at the mercies of our enemies?

How appalling.
Well, it’s kind of a catch 22 isn’t it?

Americans went to Afghanistan knowing we were pulling out.

Then we pulled out.

Then Americans wanted to leave.

So you say we shouldn’t have pulled out.

But if we hadn’t pulled out, they wouldn’t have wanted to leave.

What exactly should have been done differently?

Fuck you asshole. Let’s trade you and every other leftard here for the Americans you assholes are deserting. Pathetic. Just like you the r drooler in chief.
May 1. May 1 was when your orange god said we were leaving. Why the fuck should I give two shits about people that ignored that deadline and stayed. I mean you are one stupid dumbass.

While thousands of Americans remain behind enemy lines begging and pleading for our government to rescue them, it instead does this. At the behest of Biden. He is worthy of the purest form of contempt imaginable.

I will look upon anyone who enabled this man into his office with contempt as well. You voted with your emotions, not with any considerations of how this might impact your fellow Americans, which it now hass. There will soon come a day when you see videos of Taliban fighters executing Americans they suspect as spies, and loading innocent American women and children into the backs of MRAPs we left there with reckless abandon.

No more words can describe how utterly disgusted I am.

I'm with you. This is why I consider the American left the enemy of this nation. They are NOT "American."

Well, it’s kind of a catch 22 isn’t it?

Americans went to Afghanistan knowing we were pulling out.

Then we pulled out.

Then Americans wanted to leave.

So you say we shouldn’t have pulled out.

But if we hadn’t pulled out, they wouldn’t have wanted to leave.

What exactly should have been done differently?
Are you really this stupid?

Uh no. I’m not. You were first complaining about Americans but now you’re complaining about non-Americans, whom the Trump administration was actively working to stop from coming into the country.

Uh, yes you were.

It escapes you that the Americans I was referring to also have families living in Afghanistan, as citizens of the former government. The Americans are not willing to leave their families behind under a new, brutal theocratic dictatorship.

So you may dispense with parsing words.

No further replies will be issued.

Forum List

Back