Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

Trump claims to be so smart
He claims to have a Yuge IQ

If he is as smart as he claims, why did he threaten to sue his schools if they released his grades and IQ scores?

Biden has always been a lying asshole.

Somebody would have to be a real moron to vote for him to be President.

We told these stupid Moon Bats in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was bad news but the idiots didn't listen.

We are telling them now that Biden is a piece of shit with more baggage than Delta Airlines but they are not listening.

Good. Trump will win by a landslide.
Lookie here....

They are trying to run the same campaign against Biden as they did against Hillary.

Made up stories repeated ad nauseam.

Looks like he’ll be busy trying to refute them, if he can figure out that they're wrong and not just stuff he doesn't remember.

The fastest way to get democrats to admit Biden has a memory problem would be to get him under oath. They will fight tooth and nail to prevent that.

I would be happy to have Biden be questioned under oath the day after Trump is questioned under oath- because as you know- Trump has fought tooth and nail to ensure he is never questioned under oath- and his allies understand that putting Trump under oath would certainly end up in him perjurng himself- since Trump can't stop himself from lying.

Why are you talking about Trump? This thread is about Biden.

Biden has always been a lying asshole.

Somebody would have to be a real moron to vote for him to be President.

We told these stupid Moon Bats in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was bad news but the idiots didn't listen.

We are telling them now that Biden is a piece of shit with more baggage than Delta Airlines but they are not listening.

Good. Trump will win by a landslide.
Lookie here....

They are trying to run the same campaign against Biden as they did against Hillary.

Made up stories repeated ad nauseam.

Looks like he’ll be busy trying to refute them, if he can figure out that they're wrong and not just stuff he doesn't remember.

The fastest way to get democrats to admit Biden has a memory problem would be to get him under oath. They will fight tooth and nail to prevent that.

I would be happy to have Biden be questioned under oath the day after Trump is questioned under oath- because as you know- Trump has fought tooth and nail to ensure he is never questioned under oath- and his allies understand that putting Trump under oath would certainly end up in him perjurng himself- since Trump can't stop himself from lying.

Why are you talking about Trump? This thread is about Biden.

TDS is a serious mental health disease. Syriusly haz it.

Yeah- the economy got hurt so much under Barrack Obama..........
Minority/black unemployment was almost twice that of whites, high unemployment, high number of Americans on food stamps / welfare / no jobs, etc.... Glad we finally agree on something.

The economy had tanked when Obama took office- and then started the rise to the successful economy that Trump inherited
Fact check: How Trump's economy compares to Obama's - CNNPolitics
A gain of more than 6.6 million jobs during a 35-month period has been common during the 80 years that the Labor Department has counted jobs. More jobs were created in the 31 final full months of Obama's presidency (6.91 million) than during the 31 first full months of Trump's presidency (5.85 million).
The average monthly gain so far under Trump is 182,000 jobs. But during a comparable 36-month period at the end of Obama's tenure, employers added 8.1 million jobs, or 23% more than what has been added since Trump took office, for an average monthly gain of 224,000 jobs.

It's true that the job record under Trump so far is better than the job record during Obama's first 35 months in office, but Obama inherited an economy in the midst of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. In comparison, Trump took office with a string of 76 straight months of job gains. Job creation under the Trump administration is a continuation of an improving job market, not the turnaround that occurred in the early years of the Obama administration.

Growth has ticked up slightly under Trump, to 2.5% during his first three years. That's well below the 4% Trump had promised but a bit better than the 2.4% average growth rate during the last three years of Obama's time in office.

Trumptards whining about alleged lies. Lol

They aren't alleged, dumbass.

True- after Biden made that claim 30 years ago, he admitted he made a mistake.

Imagine having a President who makes a false claim and then acknowledges it when it is pointed out?

Wouldn't that be a refreshing change.

Of course we still don't know where Trump actually stood in his classes- though Trump has made much of his graduating from Wharton School of Finance.

I guess sending his lawyers after the schools really did help him keep his secrets.
Trump claims he is very bright, has a high IQ

Yet he had to threaten to sue his schools if they released his grades

Interesting. Your hero the obummers scholastic records are under lock and key too.

Huh....
The Great Obama graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law School

Dumb Donnie has a Bachelors Degree without honors

Barry;s records? LOL

So he said. Any proof of it, or someone who can confirm it, or anyone that knows him from there?

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter

Let's not compare Biden's academic record with Trump, who even lies about the weather. A professor at the Wharton undergraduate school said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in 30 years as a professor. So what is your point?

That's an opinion. Obviously, it was not true as he graduated.

I could easily say you are the dumbest poster on the USMB. Does that make it a fact?

A professor who taught him made that statement, and it is more than an opinion. I could easily say that you are uninformed and uneducated and that doesn't make it a fact either, does it? Did Trump's father have anything to do with his graduating? Who knows?

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G ...
www.alternet.org › News & Politics
Oct 13, 2017 - ... Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had' ... T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, ...

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Let's not compare Biden's academic record with Trump, who even lies about the weather. A professor at the Wharton undergraduate school said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in 30 years as a professor. So what is your point?

Does professor have a name, or he wishes to remain anonymous?

Oct 13, 2017 - ... Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had' ... T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, ...

They aren't alleged, dumbass.

Imagine having a President who makes a false claim and then acknowledges it when it is pointed out?

Of course we still don't know where Trump actually stood in his classes- though Trump has made much of his graduating from Wharton School of Finance.

I guess sending his lawyers after the schools really did help him keep his secrets.

Interesting. Your hero the obummers scholastic records are under lock and key too.

Huh....

Barry;s records? LOL

So he said. Any proof of it, or someone who can confirm it, or anyone that knows him from there?

Well unlike Donald- Obama didn't have his lawyers going to his colleges and threaten them with legal action if they released his grades or SAT scores.

But we do know that Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard law which at a minimum puts him in the top 20% of his class. Of course Trump has no graduate or law degree, but we know from his commencement records that he is not shown on the Magna or Summa Cum Laude lists.

And lots of people remember Obama from Harvard Law- after all he was the editor of the prestigious law review.
At Harvard Law, a unifying voice
School buds: 20 Harvard classmates advising Obama

-- Joe Biden responded.

That's an opinion. Obviously, it was not true as he graduated.

I could easily say you are the dumbest poster on the USMB. Does that make it a fact?

A professor who taught him made that statement, and it is more than an opinion. I could easily say that you are uninformed and uneducated and that doesn't make it a fact either, does it? Did Trump's father have anything to do with his graduating? Who knows?
You can pay people to write papers and take tests for you.

i've "Defended" trumps lies as mostly bragging and not saying "no we didn't commmitt a crime" type stuff. in that light, this would be about the same thing. unless you're going to rail on trump for his "stretching" the truth it seems disingenuous to go after biden for what is close to the same.

Huh....

No he didn't. He graduated near the bottom, if he graduated at all.
Obama’s graduating at the top of his Harvard Law class is well documented

So is Trump threatening to sue any school that released his school records

"well documented"

LOL

In your head only.

I don't think I've ever been happier that I am not an American.

Let this set in:
You people are arguing about who lies less, and who is dumber, the President of the United States, or the 'eventual' Democratic nominee.
Instead of arguing among yourselves, you should demand more from your elected officials.

It's pathetic, and the worst part is, it's exactly what the politicians want. If you're busy arguing among yourselves, you're not noticing that you're getting screwed from both sides.
You're mistaken. President Trump doesn't lie. He tells jokes and Demmies drum up a false narrative that he lied. They even keep count of these "lies." President Trump does not lie, but the Democrats turned themselves inside out trying to prove he did anything they could later find as an impeachment cause. They just never could prove their assertions.

There's actually nothing to argue about here, but they have TDS virus, and it needs containment from time to time when the rhetoric gets too ridiculous.

trump has lied over 16,000 times. That's what is not debatable. Trump refused to let witnesses testify and withheld critical documents that would have got him convicted yet you are here saying there was no proof. That's pathetic.

"not debatable"

LOL

In between leftists losers, sure.

Y'all need to concern yourselves with whether or not Joe Biden makes it to election day. He's fading fast. His team was forced to negotiate with the DNC a change in their rules in order for Joe to sit down.

Also, he's losing his cool more and more often.

Sitting down is more informal.

Joe does better looking like a regular guy

Yup, a regular old corruptocrat.

Trump never mastered the rolled up sleeve look

106009994-1562701881988jill.jpg

Yeah, that alone should qualify him to run.

If Trump did it, you would call for his impeachment.

Biden will campaign as a “regular guy “
Good family man, working class, guy to sit down and have a beer with.

Trump will campaign as TRUMP

"regular guy"

Lemme guess, he grow up poor, while his dad had largest Chevy dealership in his state.

Didn't Biden threaten to punch a voter in the nose yesterday?.....and invited one out back for a fight?....:21:
NBC Manipulates Video: Cuts Around Biden Threatening to Assault Autoworker
The guy was a Trump plant
He deserved to be slapped in the face.

Of course he was. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just like the fake videos on Biden

You guys don’t know when to quit.

Camera lie. Two cameras lie twice as much.

By that time, Biden's campaign was already weathering several scandals. It had already been revealed that Biden plagiarized the speech of British Labor Party leader in remarks that he delivered during a debate at the Iowa State Fair in August 1987. At the same time, Biden was accused of plagiarizing the remarks of Hubert Humphrey, Robert F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy.

On top of all this, Biden acknowledged that he had plagiarized a paper in the first year of law school. The Washington Post ran the headline, "Biden Admits Plagiarizing in Law School," and six days later he announced that he was dropping out of the race."

So, 'Frank', it wouldn't be a bad idea to agree to sit down with Biden to compare IQs...I bet if you challenged him he would back down, come up with some excuse to avoid it.

:p
No one cares what you have to say, Sergei

let us know when you stop shilling for Putin

Always funny to see Ruskies accusing others for being Ruskies.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Does professor have a name, or he wishes to remain anonymous?

Fake news.

Let's say he does remember him after 50 years. Does anyone remembers Barry from his time in college, professor or student? Anyone?

Biden will campaign as a “regular guy “
Good family man, working class, guy to sit down and have a beer with.

Trump will campaign as TRUMP

Yeah, and because Trump is genuine, he will win over the fraud that is joe biden.

LOL- so you would buy a used car from Trump?

Trump is a New York con-man, an adulterer, a man so petty that he defrauded his own charity, a man so petty that he claims credit for a VA program that John McCain passed.

Wow- I can understand the right supporting Trump on several issues- but calling him 'genuine' is like calling the New York naked cowboy a 'genuine' cowboy.....

View attachment 311734

LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats bought that "Hope and Change" bullshit from Obama/Biden and all that got you were increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, dismal economic growth, increased taxes, increased racial strife and some serious Muslim ass kissing.

Biden admitted on video his extortion of the Ukraine as if he were some kind of a hero. And with all that money he extorted from the Ukraine and Communist China, it's a tidy fortune he came into .

As I said before:

If you have any evidence of any crimes committed by Biden- please share it with us- right after you notify the FBI.

If not- well you are just smearing Biden- because that is what Trumpsters do

And you just showed that again- no evidence at all that Joe Biden ever made any money off of Ukraine or China- but it doesn't stop the Trumpsters from smearing him.

Because that is what Trump was doing from the beginning- asking Ukraine to smear his political rival- and you are just doing his bidding.
In spite of the scrubbing of Biden's snarky braggadocious claims available last September through a couple of months ago, the Democrats didn't get all the corruption out:

What corruption?

Still trying to figure out what was wrong about Biden bragging about successfully implementing American foreign policy, supported by the GOP, and getting the removal of an inept and corrupt prosecutor.

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense

CNN uncovered a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

If Shokin was corrupt, why Ukrainians didn't removed him, before Biden's demand?

Yes- why didn't a country that was known for corruption remove a corrupt prosecutor until it was forced to do so by pressure from the United States, the IMF, the EU and Ukrainian citizen groups?

Hard to say.......

If they're all corrupted, why would they remove him? They had that power, right?

But if they're all corrupted, why to demand removal of only one guy, that happens to investigate corruption, one that got him fired. Why stop there?

Forum List

Back