Biden made $5mil+ per year but paid only $150k in taxes.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I say do as the Democrats do. Not as they say.

I say do as the Democrats do. Not as they say.

Sorry, but your sources do not support your assertion. Of course, I am probably the only one that notices that.

If someone starts with a $2.5 million net worth and earns $17.3 million while the markets are raging, you’d expect him to be worth more than $8 million. So what happened to Biden’s money? Well, $7 million of it covered taxes, another $1.3 million went to charity, $180,000 paid for household staff and an estimated $80,000 went toward interest on mortgages.

BIPOCS who dont go with the cult are not BIPOCS.

Biden said it to Charlemagne.

If you dont vote for him, “Then you aint black”.

Blacks are not individuals to the left.

Sorry, but your sources do not support your assertion. Of course, I am probably the only one that notices that.

If someone starts with a $2.5 million net worth and earns $17.3 million while the markets are raging, you’d expect him to be worth more than $8 million. So what happened to Biden’s money? Well, $7 million of it covered taxes, another $1.3 million went to charity, $180,000 paid for household staff and an estimated $80,000 went toward interest on mortgages.
Senile Joey Bribes made millions playing the market? From what I've observed Joe Biden couldn't play bingo. Is this really Hunter Biden posting? LOL!

Check out how much he gives to charity

It is like a buck fifty.............over a 20 year span.

Hilarious
So what happened to Biden’s money? Well, $7 million of it covered taxes, another $1.3 million went to charity, $180,000 paid for household staff and an estimated $80,000 went toward interest on mortgages.
That's $1.3 million in four years.

That's probably more than Trump over those same 4 years.

While it is possible that he chose not to report some of his giving, his tax records for 2010 to 2014 reflect far less than he claimed — $735,238 in cash

Trump over 4 years, donated $0.7 million, Biden over 4 years donated $1.3 million.

Yet they posted Biden is worth $0.008 billion, and Trump $2.4 billion.

As a percentage of worth, Trump is one cheap bastard.

Forum List

Back