Biden Makes a Threat

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.” "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
He's being satirical, but he's correct. It has been the wet dream of politically radicalized self proclaimed 'patriots' to move against a government they feel is tyrannical to their interests. As a gun owner myself, I have no illusions that my long guns are any sort of a threat against the #1 military in the world that could make me a grease spot from miles away.
"Satirical".

Un huh.

If you want people disarmed, it's because you want to do something that would get you shot.

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.” "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
He's being satirical, but he's correct. It has been the wet dream of politically radicalized self proclaimed 'patriots' to move against a government they feel is tyrannical to their interests. As a gun owner myself, I have no illusions that my long guns are any sort of a threat against the #1 military in the world that could make me a grease spot from miles away.
"Satirical".

Un huh.

If you want people disarmed, it's because you want to do something that would get you shot.
I don't want people disarmed you retard.

"Satirical".

Un huh.

Oh, then you don't vote Democratic. Cool!

1624831627995.png

Creepy Joe would have been laughed out of town if the media treated him the same way as they did Trump. It's no secret that the masthead for (tax exempt) Media Matters states that they monitor only conservative speech. Republicans have no such propaganda source.

Satirical? Yup, cuz threatening the people with nukes is high-larious.

Biden on the Jan 6th riots: "It was a horrible day! It was almost another Civil War! They almost took over the government!"

Biden on 2nd Amendment 6/23/21: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons." Or maybe just flagpoles and cellphone selfies.

Biden just says whatever sounds good from one day to the next.

Creepy Joe would have been laughed out of town if the media treated him the same way as they did Trump. It's no secret that the masthead for (tax exempt) Media Matters states that they monitor only conservative speech. Republicans have no such propaganda source.
qp57e4fy9t771.jpg

"Satirical".

Un huh.

Yep. And it only took you four years to realize that.

Biden on the Jan 6th riots: "It was a horrible day! It was almost another Civil War! They almost took over the government!"

Biden on 2nd Amendment 6/23/21: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons." Or maybe just flagpoles and cellphone selfies.

Most politicians do. Is there some kind of cogent point you're making besides the fact you hate Biden? Because buddy, I get that.

And easily-led morons believe whatever he says, no matter how contradictory.

As we see on here.

"Satirical".

Un huh.

Yep. And it only took you four years to realize that.
It's funny how you think I keep careful track of your views.

And it's also funny how you're defending Pedo Joe so passionately.

bigrebnc1775
Aren't you are bitter nasty piece of shit.
You've kept your guns all these years to get rid of tyrants yet promoted the 6/1 riots and loved it.
Do you think your silly guns will compete with the military?
You'd all be dead in seconds and rightly so.

bigrebnc1775
Aren't you are bitter nasty piece of shit.
You've kept your guns all these years to get rid of tyrants yet promoted the 6/1 riots and loved it.
Do you think your silly guns will compete with the military?
You'd all be dead in seconds and rightly so.
says the worthless piece of shit
The only tyrant America has will come from the democrat party
and are you so sure about the military?
Jo can't weed out all those who will not violate their oath to the Constitution.
I suggest you prepare your worthless ass for that military might be turned on you that do not support the U.S Constitution

bigrebnc1775
Thank you for your kind words you foul mouth brain dead cretin.

Do you really believe a bunch of hillbillies could stand against the same military that vaporized Iraq without putting a foot on the sand? The same military you so proudly boast as the best in the world but a ratpack of wannabe Rambos think they can defeat??? Don't make me vomit you ignorant pig.
You must are always suggesting a takeover of Congress when a Democrat is elected but never fired a shot in anger since the civil war. Grow up.

Oddly enough, you never spoke of violation of the constitution when trump was impeached for his follies in Ukraine.
Not a word about how unpatriotic he was by bribing another country in exchange for dirt that didn't exist. Not a word.
You haven't got a functioning neuron between your hypocritical ears.
Get some facts before you attack me dickhead.

bigrebnc1775

Do you really believe a bunch of hillbillies could stand against the same military that vaporized Iraq without putting a foot on the sand? The same military you so proudly boast as the best in the world but a ratpack of wannabe Rambos think they can defeat??? Don't make me vomit you ignorant pig.
You must are always suggesting a takeover of Congress when a Democrat is elected but never fired a shot in anger since the civil war. Grow up.

Oddly enough, you never spoke of violation of the constitution when trump was impeached for his follies in Ukraine.
Not a word about how unpatriotic he was by bribing another country in exchange for dirt that didn't exist. Not a word.
Such an angry child.

bigrebnc1775

You are one clueless stupid pile of hypocrisy
Do you really think the military will go against their oath to protect and defend the constitution to defend your authoritarian agenda? No, they will not they will turn their guns on you and your sheeple
You may support a political impeachment, I don't therefore you're a lying sack of shit.
President Trump never violated the constitution democrats on the other hand with their overreach of congressional authority did with those impeachments.
How about you come back with some facts before I kick the shit out of your argument again.
fucking dumbass

Forum List

Back