Biden Makes a Threat

It sure as hell sounds as if he is threatening Americans.

Biden is just a puppet.
We need to know who telling him to say this crazy stuff.

We know who is.

1624491078253.png

You can think of anything you like. What you think doesn't matter to anyone but you.

What Biden is saying is what I've been saying for decades.

The United States has the best military in the world. They have the best weapons and the best training.

If you crazy right wingers attack our government again you will lose again. The minute you point your little weapon at one of our military you're dead.

If you think your little weapon is any match for our military I have a beautiful piece of ocean waterfront property in Colorado to sell you.

You can think of anything you like. What you think doesn't matter to anyone but you.

The United States has the best military in the world. They have the best weapons and the best training.

If you crazy right wingers attack our government again you will lose again. The minute you point your little weapon at one of our military you're dead.

If you think your little weapon is any match for our military I have a beautiful piece of ocean waterfront property in Colorado to sell you.

You're as F'ed up as him if you think this is what he"s saying.
Maybe even more!

You know who the American military is made up of?

Americans.

You expect our professional military members to fire on their parents, friends, neighbors?

Nothing but leftist fantasy.

Hmm, is Biden admitting what happened on Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection after all?

I didn't see any F-15's and no nuclear weapons. I saw a few dudes with flag poles and one with a fire extinguisher.

Thanks for making our point for us, Joe. Oh I can promise Joe didn't write that. He doesn't know what an F-15 is.

You know who the American military is made up of?

Americans.

You expect our professional military members to fire on their parents, friends, neighbors?

Nothing but leftist fantasy.

They're beyond stupid.
They always leave out the obvious essentials.

So you're saying next time bring more than flag poles and fire extinguishers?

This why the Democrat filth wants Negroes, Queers and Transsexuals in the military and are purging the Patriots. They know the Patriots will turn those F-15s on Biden's commie ass.

History is full of examples where lesser armed Patriots have defeated a better armed government.

The filth in the Biden administration knows this and that is why they are purging the military and replacing them with Negroes, Queers and Transsexuals.

The Democrat filth is afraid that if a White boy that uderstands the oath he took to defend the Constitution is piloting that F-15 then he just might put a bomb up Biden's ass.

Do you support the military attacking it's citizens?

Why isn't Joe Dufus being impeached for threatening to nuke the American people?

Forum List

Back