Biden makes trans women register for draft

Really? How about this person?

Jennifer Natalya Pritzker (born James Nicholas Pritzker; August 13, 1950) is an American investor, philanthropist, and member of the Pritzker family. Pritzker retired as a lieutenant colonel from the Illinois Army National Guard (ILARNG) in 2001, and was later made an honorary Illinois colonel.

Pritzker says her most memorable experiences in life were in Israel in October 1973 when she witnessed events of the Yom Kippur War.[2] Pritzker enlisted in the U.S. Army on February 8, 1974, and served with the HQ Troop, and with the B Troop, 1st Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, rising to the rank of Sergeant.[2] Pritzker's roles while enlisted included aviation repair parts clerk, rifleman, and fire team leader.

After completing military service in February 1977,[2] Pritzker enrolled at Loyola University of Chicago, majoring in history, and entered its Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps program.[2] Pritzker graduated with a BA in History in May 1979, and received commission as an Army officer that same month.[2]

Pritzker first served with the 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division based at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, with duty assignments that included leading rifle and TOW platoons, and time in the Commandant Division, and the Anti-Armor School.[2] Pritzker served as a staff officer with the VII Corps at Kelley Barracks,[citation needed] in Germany, from 1984–1985.[2] Her active duty ended in 1985.[7][verification needed] After 16 years in the Army Reserves and Illinois Army National Guard,[8] Pritzker retired from the Army National Guard as a lieutenant colonel, in 2001.[9] After retiring, Pritzker was made an honorary Illinois colonel.[7]

While serving,[where?] Pritzker was awarded[when?] the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, the Army Achievement Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, the Good Conduct Medal, the Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Star, the Antarctic Service Medal, the Outstanding Military Volunteer Service Medal, the Armed Forces Reserve Medal with 20 year Device, the NCO Professional Development Ribbon, the Army Service Ribbon, the Army Reserve Component Overseas Training Ribbon, the State of Louisiana Legion of Merit, the State of Illinois Long and Honorable Service Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster, the State of Illinois Military Attendance Ribbon with Numeral 7, the U.S. Army Parachute Badge and the Air Assault Badge.[7][verification needed]

Pritzker earned airborne badges from Israel, Russia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Great Britain,[2][7] as well as from Poland;[7] according to Steven Mrozek, "Most memorable of these was a parachute jump at the North Pole with the Russians in 1993."[2]

Anyone can pull a trigger. Everyone should go to war, right?

Biden admin clearly indicating that Trans women are MEN.

Cult, time to call out your Dem leaders as TRANSPHOBIC!

You phony assholes will not.

That draft was left over from WWII.

A new one would only be called in a real oh shit moment, because honestly the current military brass doesn't want draftees.
What kind of real shit? Got an example? If it's somewhere other than outside my doorstep or within the borders of my country I don't give a shit and if the fight is at my doorstep I certainly don't need your silly paper promise to defend my home so what the fuck are we doing here? You go die for some rich man's profits, I sure as fuck won't. 😄

What kind of real shit? Got an example? If it's somewhere other than outside my doorstep or within the borders of my country I don't give a shit and if the fight is at my doorstep I certainly don't need your silly paper promise to defend my home so what the fuck are we doing here? You go die for some rich man's profits, I sure as fuck won't. 😄

WWI, WWII.

The terms we use for trannies sometimes confuse me

Without more info I’m not always sure if the weirdo being discussed is a man pretending to be a woman or the other way around

Last edited:
The terms we use for trannies sometimes confuse me

And without more info I’m not always sure if weirdo being discussed is a man pretending to be a woman or the other way around

It's simple really, if you have a dangly bit you're a male, if you don't you're a female...and if you whack off your dangly bit you're still a male

That's science

This is a bad one for the insane cult.

The Biden admin is denying the existence of trans women.

That Cal Berkley prof must be so upset at Joe Biden.

Will she call him out?

If she called out Hawley, she should call out Biden, right?

Do you think blurting those out constitutes some form of argument? Again, what right does anyone have to force me to fight a war I don't care to?

Via the Constitution and the federal ability to raise an army, and thus the laws put in place regarding a draft.

You can object and face the consequences.

Its all Marxist bullshit.

Men and women are NOT the same.

Men should go to war and woman should take care of the homeland and the youth.

”Woke” assholes cannot defeat nature.
Could explain the link from Marxism to Woke?

You seem to be an expert...

In my reading of Karl Marx writing he never once mentioned transgender issues...

Forum List

Back