Biden makes trans women register for draft

That makes you an anarchist, and anarchists are idiots.
Nope. It's pretty much in line with libertarian philosophy. Bastiat said of the Law that it was the "collective organization of the individual right to self defense" and that if any collective law strayed beyond that which an individual had a right to do then the Law exceeded its purpose.

Among others, I am sure.
What you're sure of and what you can prove with a rational argument appear to be two different things but I welcome you proving otherwise.
Thus, you do not have issue with the government forcing people to do things, so long as you agree with those things.
Your supposition is still just that until supported by evidence.

What you're sure of and what you can prove with a rational argument appear to be two different things but I welcome you proving otherwise.
Your supposition is still just that until supported by evidence.
So, let me get this straight...
The ONLY laws you support are those that deal with the use of force for self-defense.
The ONLY laws.
That's your claim.
Right?

So, let me get this straight...
The ONLY laws you support are those that deal with the use of force for self-defense.
The ONLY laws.
That's your claim.
Right?
Yep. To put it more clearly I believe that force is only justified, even collectively, when it is a collective organization of what would be an individual right to self defense.

I will go a step further.

WOMEN should register for the draft. Men and women are the same.

Ladies, time for you to go to war.

If men and women are exactly the same, then go die in war.
What draft?

So, you do not support taxation of any kind, regulation of labor of any kind, regulation of food and water standards of any kind, mandatory public education of any kind, laws concerning personal, physical, or real prooprty of any kind, laws of any kind regarding marriage or adoption, or laws of any kind against discrimination based on race or religion or gender.
Or zoning laws, traffic laws, and/or building codes.
Or laws that allow for the enforcement of same.
Right?

I will go a step further.

WOMEN should register for the draft. Men and women are the same.

Ladies, time for you to go to war.

If men and women are exactly the same, then go di
Hilarious.

Yes, if they are eligible for military service, they have to register for the draft just like everyone else who is eliglbe for milirary service. I'm not sure what why this is surprising. It's like being surprised that women had to register to vote after universal suffrage was passed.

Registering for the draft is something that is required for any able bodied American who is at least 18, before they are allowed to register to vote. In the past, openly gay and transgendered American weren't eligible for military service, and so were NOT required to register with the draft, and were given a legal exemption to that requirement. Since the laws have been changed, and gay and trans people are allowed to openly serve in the military, that exemption no longer applies, and they are required to register for the draft,

The OP is trying to make it seems this is some plot byt Biden because the OP is a retard.

So, you do not support taxation of any kind, regulation of labor of any kind, regulation of food and water standards of any kind, mandatory public education of any kind, laws concerning personal, physical, or real prooprty of any kind, laws of any kind regarding marriage or adoption, or laws of any kind against discrimination based on race or religion or gender.
Or zoning laws, traffic laws, and/or building codes.
Or laws that allow for the enforcement of same.
Right?
The force doesn't come into play in negotiating how to run a society, it comes in when you break the laws. You're not forced to pay taxes unless you choose to own property or engage in commerce, rather than barter, regulation of food and water, i.e. protecting it from contamination falls under defense, as does labor, denying your children education is harmful, I'm not sure what force you're implying with marriage laws other than holding you to a contract you willingly entered into, zoning and traffic laws also ensure safety. What else am I missing?

The force doesn't come into play in negotiating how to run a society, it comes in when you break the laws. You're not forced to pay taxes unless you choose to own property or engage in commerce, rather than barter, regulation of food and water, i.e. protecting it from contamination falls under defense, as does labor, denying your children education is harmful, I'm not sure what force you're implying with marriage laws other than holding you to a contract you willingly entered into, zoning and traffic laws also ensure safety. What else am I missing?
Classic pseudo-libertarian talk. I'll start a thread about that so as not to derail this one.

The force doesn't come into play in negotiating how to run a society, it comes in when you break the laws
You're not forced to pay taxes unless you choose to own property or engage in commerce....
So? You're still forced to pay them; the fact you choose to engaged in the things that are taxed doesn't matter.
The enforcement of these tax laws have nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.
Regulation of food and water, i.e. protecting it from contamination falls under defense, as does labor,
You are not legally able to use force to protect your in this instances, so the enforcement of these things has nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.
denying your children education is harmful, I
But you agree that people should be forced to educate their children; this has nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.
'm not sure what force you're implying with marriage laws other than holding you to a contract you willingly entered into,
Again: The fact you choose to engaged in the things the government can enforce doesn't matter; the enforcement of these laws has nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.
zoning and traffic laws also ensure safety. What else am I missing?
You are not legally able to use force to protect your in this instances; as such, the enforcement of these tax laws have nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.

And I note you left out , laws concerning personal, physical, or real property of any kind, laws of any kind regarding adoption, or laws of any kind against discrimination based on race or religion or gender.

So it is clear you DO support the enforcement of laws that have nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.

And even then...
You, yourself, state you only agree with and approve of the government use of force when it realates to what would be an individual right to self defense; thus, you disagree with and disapprove of the government use of force when it doesn't

This takes us back to....
-You do support the enforcement of laws other than those dealing with self-defense
-You do not take issue with the government forcing people to do things, so long as you agree with those things.

Last edited:
So? You're still forced to pay them; the fact you choose to engaged in the things that are taxed doesn't matter.
I think it does. How can you argue force when you chose to engage in commerce? Force is when you're not given a choice.
The enforcement of these tax laws have nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.
Sure it does. The people who choose to maintain a system of commerce have a right to seek redress from people who would rob it of value.
You are not legally able to use force to protect your in this instances, so the enforcement of these things has nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.
We are within our right to seek redress from harm.
But you agree that people should be forced to educate their children; this has nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.
Neglect is harmful.
Again: The fact you choose to engaged in the things the government can enforce doesn't matter; the enforcement of these laws has nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.
Your actions don't come free of responsibility, that's not how liberty works.
You are not legally able to use force to protect your in this instances; as such, the enforcement of these tax laws have nothing to do with the individual right to self-defense.
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what the collective organization of the individual right to self defense is. But it's probably best discussed in the thread the other guy is creating.
And I note you left out , laws concerning personal, physical, or real property of any kind, laws of any kind regarding adoption, or laws of any kind against discrimination based on race or religion or gender.
I don't believe people can own natural resources without force. I'm not sure of the force you imagine in adoption. Say I have a child that I can't care for and choose to allow someone else to become that child's guardian. Where's the force? As for discrimination people do that all the time. It's only when you try deny access to a portion of commerce that people of different races, religions or genders contribute to and are thus entitled to are their interests protected.
So it is clear you DO support the enforcement of laws that has nothing to do with the individual right to self defense.
I believe people have a right to collectively organize. As long as they do so in a way that doesn't exert force on others other than in self defense I believe I'm being consistent.
And even then...
You, yourelf, state you only agree with and approve of the government use of force when it realates to what would be an individual right to self defense; thus, you disagre with and disapprove of the government use of force when it doesn't

This takes us back to....
You do not take issue with the government forcing people to do things, so long as you agree with those things.
Be more specific. What force do you imagine I wish to exert on you. Describe it.

Anyone can pull a trigger. Everyone should go to war, right?

I think you miss my point. Col. Pritzker was transgender. Even though she presented as male during her time of service, she was able to do her job, got a commission, was decorated multiple times and eventually rose to the rank of Lt. Col. So I would say she was capable. Probably more than some street kid who gets drafted and doesn't want to be there.

(I actually served with Pritzker when she was in the Guard, and yes, a bigger ball of privilege you'd never want to meet.)

Exactly. The outrage is mighty selective. Allah forbid I call a guy in a flowered top with a five o'clock shadow "sir," or make my granddaughter wait for him to come out of the girls bathroom before she goes in. Those should be hate crimes. But a chick who proclaims herself a real man isn't all that offended not to be allowed to register for something she's not interested in.

Frankly, this sounds like you have some pretty severe transphobia... It looks like you are trying to invent things to be afraid of.

News flash, your hypothetical granddaughter has probably shared a bathroom with a transwomen and never knew it... because you probably never knew that tallish woman was a man at some point in her life.

Not everyone is interested in furthering the delusions of others, so why can't that be respected also?

You mean why don't I respect your irrational hate? I think you answered your own question.

Agreed about the draftees not being needed. That would be a good thread to start.

More to the point, Selective Service isn't needed. If we didn't call a draft during the War on Terror, we never will.

Forum List

Back