Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.
Wow! Super ironic. I don't think we have to speculate that printing up trillions of dollars in unbacked
currency can't help but be a bad destructive thing.

But...Joe Biden. Everyone's favorite senile grandfather. Trump is Hitler. He never sent tens of thousands of illegal kids to go live in motels on the taxpayer's dime.
Trump went hyper-Keynesian and you sheep mindlessly cheered the economy (such as it was) that created.

But you do provide another great example of why I don't waste time with Trumpsters on economics.
Trump went hyper Keynesian? What about the $10 trillion in deficit spending Biden is planning over next year, moron?

You don't waste time on economics at all because you're an economic ignoramus.

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.
Wow! Super ironic. I don't think we have to speculate that printing up trillions of dollars in unbacked

But...Joe Biden. Everyone's favorite senile grandfather. Trump is Hitler. He never sent tens of thousands of illegal kids to go live in motels on the taxpayer's dime.
Trump went hyper-Keynesian and you sheep mindlessly cheered the economy (such as it was) that created.

But you do provide another great example of why I don't waste time with Trumpsters on economics.

Trump did not go "hyper-Keynesian". Under Keynesian economic theories, he should have RAISED taxesd in an economic boom and paid down the deficit. Instead he did the opposite.

He CUT social programs too. Keynesian economics requires a strong social safety net to support those most vulnerable to the economic contractions of a capitalist economy. Trump spent heavily on tax breaks to billionaires.

I live in a country which has employed Keynesian economics since the Great Depression. The USA was run under Keynesian economics up until 1980, when Reagan changed the economic structure of the country to some bastardized version of "hyper capitalism" that has benefitted the wealthy, and left the rest of the nation in a declining economic state.
Slashing taxes and exploding spending in a period of economic growth would definitely fall under my definition of hyper-Keynesianism.
Trump's changes increased tax revenue, moron.

Since you're so against Trump's economic policy, then why aren't you attacking Biden's economic policy? Biden wants to spend $10 trillion we don't have this year.

Trump went hyper Keynesian? What about the $10 trillion in deficit spending Biden is planning over next year, moron?

Your guy had no infrastructure plan. Biden and left are for upgrading infrastructure to improve the efficiency of our economy and grow our economy to beat the interest rate on the debt.

More hyperventilating over hyper-inflation ^ :)

It's going to be fun watching you suffer.

Heheh - I know ... It's totally killing me paying 30 cents more a gallon for my fill-ups once a month. :lol:
You'll be paying $10/gal next year, moron. Do you actually think all the inflation Biden causes will be expressed the day he signs an executive order?

It's impossible to express in mere words how stupid you are.

Your guy had no infrastructure plan. Biden and left are for upgrading infrastructure to improve the efficiency of our economy and grow our economy to beat the interest rate on the debt.
That's not an infrustructure plan, moron. It's nothing but welfare.

If?
No one knows?

Almost EVERYTHING is more expensive now.
Gas
Lumber
Automobiles
Meat
Gas
Almost everything I buy for work has nasty price increases. No one knows my ass.

And according the left Biden now owns the economy because y'all have been pimping the stock market now for a week or two as proof he's doing a good job.
Nope, I don't "pimp the stock market" like the ends of the spectrum do. I've actually said the opposite about this latest surge.

Is there inflation? Yes. In fact, somewhere between 2.5% and 3.0% annualized may actually turn out to be a good thing. Beyond that, maybe not so good.

What I have learned is not to make simplistic assumptions based on insufficient evidence, especially for some perceived partisan political advantage.

As I see happening here.
You see partisan battles I see the cost of doing business is skyrocketing.
Last year 1 board cost me around 2.43. Right now that same board is over 7 bucks. I buy A LOT of lumber and this is not sustainable
The real estate industry -- and all of its ancillary industries -- did extremely well in the last year. My real estate-related business clients did extremely well. Real estate values have exploded. That's the reason for the price inflation there. The most fundamental of all economic reasons: Supply & Demand.

But we're nowhere near hyperinflation.
Government printing money is the cause of inflation moron. You claim the increasing price of real estate causes inflation? What causes real estate prices to increase? You just said that increased prices are the cause of inflation.

You claim you're a financial advisor and that you understand economics?

You're actually a fucking moron who doesn't know the slightest thing about economics or simple logic.
I've already said that we may see bad inflation.

May.

You're just another arrogant, ignorant Trumpster.

Leftist morons want to claim Trump was a hyper Kenesian threat to our economy at the same time
they attempt to ignore the threat Senile Joe Biden presents with his "stimulus" bullshit.

If?
No one knows?

Gas
Lumber
Automobiles
Meat
Gas
Almost everything I buy for work has nasty price increases. No one knows my ass.

And according the left Biden now owns the economy because y'all have been pimping the stock market now for a week or two as proof he's doing a good job.
Nope, I don't "pimp the stock market" like the ends of the spectrum do. I've actually said the opposite about this latest surge.

Is there inflation? Yes. In fact, somewhere between 2.5% and 3.0% annualized may actually turn out to be a good thing. Beyond that, maybe not so good.

What I have learned is not to make simplistic assumptions based on insufficient evidence, especially for some perceived partisan political advantage.

As I see happening here.
Last year 1 board cost me around 2.43. Right now that same board is over 7 bucks. I buy A LOT of lumber and this is not sustainable
The real estate industry -- and all of its ancillary industries -- did extremely well in the last year. My real estate-related business clients did extremely well. Real estate values have exploded. That's the reason for the price inflation there. The most fundamental of all economic reasons: Supply & Demand.

Government printing money is the cause of inflation moron. You claim the increasing price of real estate causes inflation? What causes real estate prices to increase? You just said that increased prices are the cause of inflation.

You're actually a fucking moron who doesn't know the slightest thing about economics or simple logic.

May.

It isn't "may," and you're the numskull who just said that increasing prices are what cause inflation. That has to be the bonehead statement of the month.

If?
No one knows?

Gas
Lumber
Automobiles
Meat
Gas

As I see happening here.

May.

It isn't "may," and you're the numskull who just said that increasing prices are what cause inflation. That has to be the bonehead statement of the month.
You attempt to attack and insult without even an agreement of what "bad inflation" is.

The standard arrogant ignorance that is the hallmark of Trumpism.

I'm not required to enable your arrogant ignorance. Play with someone else.

That's like saying you MAY have some problems if you tie bloody chicken carcasses around your neck and
jump into an alligator pit. People know damned well if we print up trillions of dollars to support asshole Joe's
stimulus scam we WILL suffer real economic damage.

You attempt to attack and insult without even an agreement of what "bad inflation" is.

Can you provide an example of good or benign inflation?

Can you provide an example of good or benign inflation?
Holy shit. This is absolutely fundamental economics. Inflation is indicative of a healthy economy. The Fed WANTS inflation at 2% to 2.5%, and we've been having trouble getting there.

Trying to discuss economics with you people is depressing. Jesus Christ.

Here, you're welcome:

:laugh:

What Is Hyperinflation?
Hyperinflation is a term to describe rapid, excessive, and out-of-control general price increases in an economy. While inflation is a measure of the pace of rising prices for goods and services, hyperinflation is rapidly rising inflation, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

Although hyperinflation is a rare event for developed economies, it has occurred many times throughout history in countries such as China, Germany, Russia, Hungary, and Argentina.

That's not an infrustructure plan, moron. It's nothing but welfare.
Says the right wing fantasist.

Holy shit. This is absolutely fundamental economics. Inflation is indicative of a healthy economy. The Fed WANTS inflation at 2% to 2.5%, and we've been having trouble getting there.

Trying to discuss economics with you people is depressing. Jesus Christ.

Well of course no one is talking about "good" inflation. You're playing word games.
We're talking about the sort of inflation that trillions of dollars of fiat currency can wreak on an
economy. We are unlikely to wind up like Weimar Germany or Zimbabwe but that doesn't mean we welcome unhealthy levels of inflation.

You know some level of blood pressure is good. But low blood pressure can be harmful and conversely if blood pressure raises too high it can cause strokes, heart attacks ect.

You would do well to stop playing games and being a real Krugman. It's not a good look for anyone.

If?
No one knows?

Gas
Lumber
Automobiles
Meat
Gas

As I see happening here.

May.

When did I use the term "bad inflation?" Real economists say there's no such thing as "good inflation." Your belief that there is such a thing is just another sign that you're a moron.

If?
No one knows?

Gas
Lumber
Automobiles
Meat
Gas

As I see happening here.

May.

When did I use the term "bad inflation?" Real economists say there's no such thing as "good inflation." Your belief that there is such a thing is just another sign that you're a moron.
Remember all you Democrats. All the spending and hyper inflation will be Joes fault. And let me be clear.
All COVID-19 deaths as well. Trump Vaccine, remember that.

Forum List

Back