*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

How can she retreat when males boosted her into the window as target practice for the rogue cop?

Bullshit. There isn't a single video showing anyone boosting her up. In fact, everyone else was backing down because some saw the gun. A guy standing right next to her gave an interview moments later stating how they were trying to pull everyone back because a cop drew his gun.

Sad that you feel compelled to lie like that.

S

she could not fit through if she lost 40 lbs . And she was shot outside the Doorway / Window ( Through the window by Byrd )

Her last moments start about 1 minute in. You can clearly see she was not pushed and was easily fitting through the breach.

She was shot upstairs in a hallway Secured Double doorway entrance to the Chamber that was never breached

The door going into the chamber was not barricaded. The barricade she attempted to breach was the last barricade between Trump's thugs and members of Congress.

Think of how extremely reckless it was to fire a pistol in this particular setting. Lead bullets can easily go straight through a woman's neck and bounce around quite a bit, especially in a tiny room made of stone.. packed with people...including your fellow police officers.

Last edited:
Deadly force (typically) is to be used as a last resort. Byrd, who has a long history of recklessly using his firearms, chose to shoot the woman in the face as his first resort. Seriously messed up IMHO.

One thing I am certain of.... Byrd is going to look very very bad when the truth about him is revealed. He was the idiot that left his gun in the public bathroom where it was eventually found by the janitor. He was that idiot that shot several rounds at a car fleeing a scene. He was also the idiot that was the ONLY officer to fire a gun that day. He was also the idiot that, AFTER shooting the girl in the face, made a radio call announcing that THEY were under fire! This radio call is recorded and it is an obvious lie he told to cover his guilty ass. That radio call lie could have sparked tons of deadly fire.
He could have fired a warning shot into the wall.

S

she could not fit through if she lost 40 lbs . And she was shot outside the Doorway / Window ( Through the window by Byrd )

Liar.

She's clearly fitting through it...

210107-ashli-babbitt-video.jpg

Think of how extremely reckless it was to fire a pistol in this particular setting. Lead bullets can easily go straight through a woman's neck and bounce around quite a bit, especially in a tiny room made of stone.. packed with people...including your fellow police officers.

It's ok. Had that happened it would have just hit the wall to her right. Even had it gone through the wall, there was no one on the other side. That cop had to perfect angle to take out a traitor like Ashes.

Lead bullets bounce around inside the human body as well as against marble walls. No person with knowledge would ever state that this was not an extremely reckless use of a firearm. I am sure his fellow officers were saying to themselves "WTF dude! I'm standing right freaking here! Put that damn gun down and quit lying over the radio.

Lead bullets bounce around inside the human body as well as against marble walls. No person with knowledge would ever state that this was not an extremely reckless use of a firearm. I am sure his fellow officers were saying to themselves "WTF dude! I'm standing right freaking here! Put that damn gun down and quit lying over the radio.
The man that shot Ashli should be in prison.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden brought her case to a liberal judge in DC.
2. Snatched the case from Ashli's home town, to DC where the jury can be ruled over.
3. Its a EAST COAST, thing, juries are bought, and they are the ones guilty, but they are rich guilty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol, try and sue for shit that happens in Ohio and take to court in Louisiana and report back.

No, actually a cop on the stairs raised his firearm until he got a thumbs up from someone in the Speaker's Lobby.

A small woman climbing through a window. Perhaps kicking her face? Using a chair to smack her in the face, and countless other ways that are typically used to stop criminals before shooting them in the neck? Every bullet that anyone shoots, is a bullet that he alone is accountable for...."Be sure of your target and what is behind it"... that lesson went right out the "window" in Byrd's mind when he killed this woman. Actually he is fortunate that that bullet did not injure other people (or even himself for that matter).

A small woman climbing through a window. Perhaps kicking her face? Using a chair to smack her in the face, and countless other ways that are typically used to stop criminals before shooting them in the neck? Every bullet that anyone shoots, is a bullet that he alone is accountable for...."Be sure of your target and what is behind it"... that lesson went right out the "window" in Byrd's mind when he killed this woman. Actually he is fortunate that that bullet did not injure other people (or even himself for that matter).

You left out the part of how she was part of a violent mob trying to break down the windows and doors to get into the House chamber where members of Congress were still holed up.

HITF do you not know this by now?
WITF are you arguing about something you admit you know nothing about?

USCP Completes Internal Investigation into the January 6 Officer-Involved Shooting​

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt​

USCP Completes Internal Investigation into the January 6 Officer-Involved Shooting
the wolves held a trial, and found the sheep guilty

I will concede that she was indeed part of a violent mob.That does not, in any way, negate the points of fact that I have brought up in this thread.

I will concede that she was indeed part of a violent mob.That does not, in any way, negate the points of fact that I have brought up in this thread.

It totally does. That violent mob was violently beating down the doors and windows just a couple of feet away from Byrd. It's a reasonable fear for his own safety if that mob were to breach the barricade. Such reasonable fear allows for lethal force to be engaged.

Forum List

Back