Biden needs to do just one thing

and he will pick up an easy million or so votes. Get in front of a camera on a national news outlet and say..I don't know how to golf and I don't tweet.

Vice President Biden is already known as a liar, this would certainly help cement his reputation for untruthfulness- considering the fact that he does have a twitter account with thousands of followers and he has been caught on video golfing as well.

and he will pick up an easy million or so votes. Get in front of a camera on a national news outlet and say..I don't know how to golf and I don't tweet.

Vice President Biden is already known as a liar, this would certainly help cement his reputation for untruthfulness- considering the fact that he does have a twitter account with thousands of followers and he has been caught on video golfing as well.

Didn't Biden play golf with his Ukraine buddies?

and that will get him those votes?......if you say so....
The reason liberals hate trump tweets is because he bypasses the lying lib media and speaks directly to the people

Bingo. That's the power of Twitter right there. If the media lies about him, he can respond immediately 24/7 to his 10's of millions of Twitter followers around the globe. By exercising his freedom of speech, he takes the so-called reporters right out of the loop.

I thought the OP was going to says that Biden should do a free-ranging, long presser as President Trump does. Even with a friendly press, Biden won't do it.

694940094001_6090805925001_6090804213001-vs.jpg

Biden is scum and so are the fools who support him.

Biden is supposed so feeble and old he can barely walk and he's out playing golf?...impressive.

Biden is supposed so feeble and old he can barely walk and he's out playing golf?...impressive.

He plays golf with scum

I thought the OP was going to says that Biden should do a free-ranging, long presser as President Trump does. Even with a friendly press, Biden won't do it.

I don't know when he will sit down with the media, but they will ask him questions like "Briefs or boxers, Mr Vice President?" "Mr. Trump has been credibly accused of taking two scoops of ice cream instead of one that everyone else gets. What will be the Biden Administration's Ice Cream policy"

Democrats are such tools, they knowingly lie about Joe biden playing golf. Not only does biden play golf, but he plays with some of the worst people on earth. Fellow globalist pedophile cult members.

Forum List

Back