Biden not too good at math

I'm watching his town hall. He was explaining to someone what he would do for opening schools during the pandemic. He said instead of one class of 25, he'd do two classes of 12.

Oh dear God help us all.

No link available yet. It's on live right now.
Some won't show up to class in person.

I would think every teacher who has a classroom with 25, 30 or more students would be furious at Biden's obnoxious and clueless solution. Well no shit Sherlock, it would be nice to have smaller class sizes but budget shortfalls and teacher shortages make that IMPOSSIBLE, you fucking idiot!

I'm watching his town hall. He was explaining to someone what he would do for opening schools during the pandemic. He said instead of one class of 25, he'd do two classes of 12.

Oh dear God help us all.

Is Joe actually good at anything?

"Antifa is just a dream,"

Certainly does not stand up to the democratic standards at lying.

Oh dear God help us all.

Apparently he's not to good at reading from the teleprompter either....

I would think every teacher who has a classroom with 25, 30 or more students would be furious at Biden's obnoxious and clueless solution. Well no shit Sherlock, it would be nice to have smaller class sizes but budget shortfalls and teacher shortages make that IMPOSSIBLE, you fucking idiot!

That's the product from gov't interference in local education....

Forum List

Back