Biden now threatening state of texas...Jan 18 or else

Well there are a number of things that can be done. I assume that all the Texas law enforcement offices file federal tax returns.That's the first place they can get hiit.

I'm not sure about Texas but I know here in Massachusetts State employees do not pay in to the social security system because the state maintains its own system. If Texas is like that they can offer some shielding to their compliant law enforcement officers who are standing against federal government regulations and authority.

I seriously doubt that Biden will send any type of military contingent to the state because that would give Texas an excuse to sue them for secession. Remember the deal that Texas has with the union is not the same as the other states. They already have one foot out.

Texas has a legitimate gripe They are a border state that has to suffer the consequences of bad decisions made by non-border states. They have a right to protect themselves. In a showdown of federal agents versus Texas rangers My money is on the rangers. I seriously doubt that it will come to that kind of a confrontation I think most of it will take place administratively through the money system.

Jo

Well the first thing is to give Texas what they apparently want. Pass a Constitutional Amendment kicking Texas out of the Union. After that, sit back and enjoy the scene of Texas taken over by Mexico.

We have an illegal alien problem.

News flash: the current flood of illegals are not working. They are enjoying a taxpayer-funded vacation!

I believe most of them are working and stealing our middle class wages. If illegal employers stopped paying them, they'd go home. They'd have no income.

Even if they get free healthcare, they still got to work. And this is why playing wack a mole won't work. They'll get in one way or the other. Claim asylum, cross the border up, under, threw, or come in as a visitor and not leave. We need American employers to stop hiring them. They know what they are doing. I even hear USMB republicans defend them.

I believe most of them are working and stealing our middle class wages. If illegal employers stopped paying them, they'd go home. They'd have no income.

Even if they get free healthcare, they still got to work. And this is why playing wack a mole won't work. They'll get in one way or the other. Claim asylum, cross the border up, under, threw, or come in as a visitor and not leave. We need American employers to stop hiring them. They know what they are doing. I even hear USMB republicans defend them.
Your beliefs have no impact on reality. Most of the current flood are put up in hotels/flophouses, at taxpayer expense.

Though some are selling drugs. I guess you could call that work...

The Southern Rebel States also wanted to keep Jim Crow laws in effect as well. It was the Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans who passed the Civil Right Acts over the objections of the Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans.
You know LBJ a democrat, was Senate Majority Leader and killed Ike’s Civil Rights Bill starting in 1957. Ike, Republican; LBJ, democrat

“I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years” - LBJ, Southern democrat

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everyone to know he’s a ******” LBJ, democrat on his appointment of Thurgood Marshall

You were saying?

Well there are a number of things that can be done. I assume that all the Texas law enforcement offices file federal tax returns.That's the first place they can get hiit.

I'm not sure about Texas but I know here in Massachusetts State employees do not pay in to the social security system because the state maintains its own system. If Texas is like that they can offer some shielding to their compliant law enforcement officers who are standing against federal government regulations and authority.

I seriously doubt that Biden will send any type of military contingent to the state because that would give Texas an excuse to sue them for secession. Remember the deal that Texas has with the union is not the same as the other states. They already have one foot out.

Texas has a legitimate gripe They are a border state that has to suffer the consequences of bad decisions made by non-border states. They have a right to protect themselves. In a showdown of federal agents versus Texas rangers My money is on the rangers. I seriously doubt that it will come to that kind of a confrontation I think most of it will take place administratively through the money system.

Jo
Texas has no legitimate gripe.

The border belongs to the US Government. What Texas is doing is, as always, illegal.

That the US really needs to do is have a 3 judge panel made up of SCOTUS justices who meet regularly to overturn the latest crazy things red states try to pull. Their docket will be three times as large as the actual SCOTUS docket. It literally never ends with these people.

Texas also has a border adjacent to the US border that they can protect legitimately.
200.gif

The border belongs to the federal government. You’ll just have to live with seeing the occasional brown person.

The serious threat to America is from within, not from others waiting to get in.

This is the first indication that some states are going to challenge the law of their country.

The serious threat to America is from within, not from others waiting to get in.

This is the first indication that some states are going to challenge the law of their country.
An open border is designed to heavily pressure wages for the working class, and by extension all wages. Current run rates are more than 5mm people entering from the Southern border alone this year. This does not include visa overstays, and crossings via air/sea/Canada.

It doesn't include the 1mm annually who are legal immigrants nor the legal H1B work visa people.

An open border is designed to heavily pressure wages for the working class, and by extension all wages.

Yes, that's simple capitalism 101, but situation is that those rules don't apply as much. There's work to be done that Americans are avoiding ono account of the jobs don't have the ability to pay a wage they would accept.
Current run rates are more than 5mm people entering from the Southern border alone this year. This does not include visa overstays, and crossings via air/sea/Canada.

It doesn't include the 1mm annually who are legal immigrants nor the legal H1B work visa people.
We need to talk in terms of ideologies in which both the left and the right are hoping for solutions but the right won't accept the only real solution.

Look around you! It's getting rapidly worse and the substitute for accepting the solution is likely gun violence.

The proper laws are already in place, they just aren't being enforced.
In some peoples' perceptions. Federal law is going to have to stand up and challenge or overrule state prerogatives. This is where it could get bloody. Otherwise, that's not worth my time to argue. You'll have to up the ante with specifics.

You know LBJ a democrat, was Senate Majority Leader and killed Ike’s Civil Rights Bill starting in 1957. Ike, Republican; LBJ, democrat

“I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years” - LBJ, Southern democrat

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everyone to know he’s a ******” LBJ, democrat on his appointment of Thurgood Marshall

You were saying?
Texas was a Southern Rebel State. Nearly everyone in Congress from Texas voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964.

Forum List

Back