🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden on 2020 election against Trump: ‘I could beat this guy like a drum’

So what are the top three biggest “lies” President Trump has told?

Every regressive moron on these boards make these accusations, yet can never answer that question.
Should we select from the plethora from this past week or go back through the course of his presidency?!

Seriously though, we’ve all heard the continuous lies, hyperbole, and demagoguing. If you don’t hear them like I do then we are speaking different languages.

In other words you can’t even name one.

If he lies so much, then surely you can point out his worst one?
Gee there are so many to choose from. How about when he said he knew nothing about the stormy Daniels payoffs and then a recording came out of him discussing it with his lawyer! That’s a pretty good one.
Or Bidens video claimingvhe had the prosecutor fired....Which one affects Ameriva more....I know. He got 2 scoops of ICE cream on his pie.....
No no, that’s not how it works. You don’t just ignore my points to try and spin it back to the dems. If what I said isn’t true then make a counter argument. When you respond the way you do then You’re saying two wrongs make a right. Is that really what you want to go with?
You SPINNING simply shows just how inept you really are, Why not go over to the sewing thread. The girls there will love your feminine ways!

Every regressive moron on these boards make these accusations, yet can never answer that question.
Should we select from the plethora from this past week or go back through the course of his presidency?!

Seriously though, we’ve all heard the continuous lies, hyperbole, and demagoguing. If you don’t hear them like I do then we are speaking different languages.
You just can't get over we finally have a president with BALLS and not a Surrender Monkey who draws red lines in the sand to make it appear that HE is a man and not a piece of shit that only wanted to apologize to EVERYONE for EVERYTHING America ever did .....you scum really disgust me!

search
Just ignore this brainwashed a**hole. He/she/it is too dumb to waste your time on.
Great advise! :clap:

Here’s what you sound like:
“Don’t beat him with facts and logic and debate. Just ignore him or keep throwing empty insults at him... call him stupid or something!!!”

Thanks for the laugh

Funny we were just laughing at you for your inept comebacks!
I’m not here to put people down with “ah snap” comebacks... I’ll go somewhere else if I’m in the mood for “Yo mama” jokes. My only comebacks are asking you to back up your statements and you keep striking out.

Apparently I’m not as enamored with Trumps balls like you are. He is the most dishonest hyperbolic figure I’ve ever seen. If you think he stands for truth then you are straight up delusional

Gee there are so many to choose from. How about when he said he knew nothing about the stormy Daniels payoffs and then a recording came out of him discussing it with his lawyer! That’s a pretty good one.

So the worst “lie” you can come up with is one about a dumb tart his lawyer paid off in a perfectly legal NDA? And the only “proof” you have is a violation of attorney-client privilege?
That was just the first one that popped in my head... you want a political one??

How about “we will build a Great Wall and Mexico will pay for it” easy! Or repeal and replace Obamacare so quickly and so easily. Wouldn’t those be on par with Obama’s “keep your plan keep your doctor” lie

You just can't get over we finally have a president with BALLS and not a Surrender Monkey who draws red lines in the sand to make it appear that HE is a man and not a piece of shit that only wanted to apologize to EVERYONE for EVERYTHING America ever did .....you scum really disgust me!

search
Again with the balls. What’s your deal with orange old man balls?!

And again you stray from the topic to make empty insults. How about you point out one of my lies? Oh wait, you can’t! You lose!
You have none....what else is new, coward!
Yes I agree I don’t have any lies. You sound like Rudy flip flopping around on Cuomo
Yes you would prefer facts to truth....Jojo was right!!!
:clap2: Wow, brilliant. You got me!

Or Bidens video claimingvhe had the prosecutor fired....Which one affects Ameriva more....I know. He got 2 scoops of ICE cream on his pie.....
No no, that’s not how it works. You don’t just ignore my points to try and spin it back to the dems. If what I said isn’t true then make a counter argument. When you respond the way you do then You’re saying two wrongs make a right. Is that really what you want to go with?
You SPINNING simply shows just how inept you really are, Why not go over to the sewing thread. The girls there will love your feminine ways!
First I was lying and now I’m spinning? Ok, what am I spinning? Give an example, besides EVERYTHING

search
Just ignore this brainwashed a**hole. He/she/it is too dumb to waste your time on.

“Don’t beat him with facts and logic and debate. Just ignore him or keep throwing empty insults at him... call him stupid or something!!!”

Thanks for the laugh

I’m not here to put people down with “ah snap” comebacks... I’ll go somewhere else if I’m in the mood for “Yo mama” jokes. My only comebacks are asking you to back up your statements and you keep striking out.
Racism, ....go for it or is your rhetoric too weak?

search

Thanks for the laugh

Huh?? We’re you trying to make a point there?

Thanks for the laugh

Besides racist what else do you call trump...stupid? Islamphobe, hates Mexicans, tweets too much ( I like that one) not presidential....has to act like a Surrender Monkey coward to achieve that goal....come on sweetheart, tell us!

Thanks for the laugh

Besides racist what else do you call trump...stupid? Islamphobe, hates Mexicans, tweets too much ( I like that one) not presidential....has to act like a Surrender Monkey coward to achieve that goal....come on sweetheart, tell us!
I’m not calling trump anything. You spun so much you forgot what we were talking about didn’t you?! Haha. Maybe if you could answer a direct question with a direct answer every once in a while you’d be able to have a complete conversation. Go back and reread the thread and get caught up on what we were talking about... wow, what a joke

I’m not calling trump anything. You spun so much you forgot what we were talking about didn’t you?! Haha. Maybe if you could answer a direct question with a direct answer every once in a while you’d be able to have a complete conversation. Go back and reread the thread and get caught up on what we were talking about... wow, what a joke
Again thinking I'm your slave ...get a life, hopefully not here!

So the worst “lie” you can come up with is one about a dumb tart his lawyer paid off in a perfectly legal NDA? And the only “proof” you have is a violation of attorney-client privilege?
That was just the first one that popped in my head... you want a political one??

How about “we will build a Great Wall and Mexico will pay for it” easy! Or repeal and replace Obamacare so quickly and so easily. Wouldn’t those be on par with Obama’s “keep your plan keep your doctor” lie

He is trying to build a Great Wall, but can not control Dems court challenges to block it, or unwillingness to pay for it. Mexico is paying for it through tariffs and losing jobs. He actually promised that Mexico would help pay for it, or else they would be punished through punitive measures like tariffs, something you idiots always leave out.

He also isn’t responsible for Congress unwilling to repeal Obamacare. He would had signed it if it passed.

So the biggest “lies” you have are Congress being unwilling to act.

You’re not my slave just extremely incompetent at making substantive points and backing up your arguments. If your only trick here is evading questions and tossing out insults then what are you doing?

You’re not my slave just extremely incompetent at making substantive points and backing up your arguments. If your only trick here is evading questions and tossing out insults then what are you doing?
Showing how feckless and dangerous to America you scum are....

He is trying to build a Great Wall, but can not control Dems court challenges to block it, or unwillingness to pay for it. Mexico is paying for it through tariffs and losing jobs. He actually promised that Mexico would help pay for it, or else they would be punished through punitive measures like tariffs, something you idiots always leave out.

He also isn’t responsible for Congress unwilling to repeal Obamacare. He would had signed it if it passed.

To be honest I don’t consider broken campaign promises like those to be the same as lies. I just heard that used against Obama for years so I thought I’d give a few equivalencies.

So I’ve shown a lie that was proven through a recording and the legal process and I’ve shown broken campaign promises. What else would you like to see? I honestly don’t understand how you can trust anything this guy says. The only thing trustworthy about Trump is that he will act in his own self interest. Other than that he will say or do anything. Can’t trust a person like that.

I think he is over 10,000 falsehoods by the fact checkers tally. That is incredible. How embarrassing. And here you are trying to question the fact that he is dishonest. Come on man

To be honest I don’t consider broken campaign promises like those to be the same as lies. I just heard that used against Obama for years so I thought I’d give a few equivalencies.

So I’ve shown a lie that was proven through a recording and the legal process and I’ve shown broken campaign promises. What else would you like to see? I honestly don’t understand how you can trust anything this guy says. The only thing trustworthy about Trump is that he will act in his own self interest. Other than that he will say or do anything. Can’t trust a person like that.

I think he is over 10,000 falsehoods by the fact checkers tally. That is incredible. How embarrassing. And here you are trying to question the fact that he is dishonest. Come on man

President Trump doesn’t lie, he says what’s on his mind and tells the ugly truth. That’s why the left hate him so much, he calls out their bullshit all the time.

Showing how feckless and dangerous to America you scum are....
Well that’s the thing. You don’t show anything when you can’t back up are statement.

For example... if I call you a turd nugget... did I just prove you’re a piece of shit? If not then what did I prove with that statement? You tell me

President Trump doesn’t lie, he says what’s on his mind and tells the ugly truth. That’s why the left hate him so much, he calls out their bullshit all the time.
I literally just posted a lie and you dismissed it because it broke attorney client privilege!! Come one dude, think about it... why are you trying so hard to deny what’s obvious?

Joe will get thumped. He's an incoherent idiot who can't even remember stuff. Probably due to the aneurysms that he suffered in the past or his eyes bleeding out in the last debate.

Forum List

Back