Biden 'On Vacation' As Afghanistan Govt Falls, His 'Saigon' Unfolds

Because Biden is not Trump. And tens of millions across the U.S. will support anyone as long as it isn't Donald Trump.

Yeah, but even if somebody doesn't like him, they can't possibly think that he's worse than Biden.

For one of you leftists to shift the blame to Trump even though he's been out of office for almost seven months.

"Folks, I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh
You don’t think trump had anything to do with the Taliban taking over?! Really??

'America Is Back? Joe plagiarizes Taliban?

'Disaster!

'Saigon 2.0'
This is a LIE.

BIDEN SAID:

"The Taliban is not the south—the North Vietnamese army. They're not—they're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the—of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable," Biden insisted during a July 8 press conference.

Then this happened:

Biden is a STUPID LYING SACK OF SHIT who should resign immediately.

So answer the question. Who is responsible for the 5000 Taliban prisoners Trump released against the advice of the Pentagon, and the Afghan government, and the UN Security Council?
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

I can't say I blame her. After all, here you have a sitting President bug out of a war that has gone on for 20 years and then leaves on vacation as chaos kills untold numbers trying to flee the Taliban.

So she just checks out for the week.

I imagine she is contemplating not coming back at all. At best, she is preparing to defend Bug out Joe as best she can as she brainstorms for a solid week to try and do so.
She has the easiest job in a democrat WH since the so called press corps rarely if ever hold any demrat administration accountable for anything.

Lol.
Oh. Because the wizard-like success of our leadership has been so stunningly brilliant in the past 100 years.

A monkey and 2 Eskimos could have planned it out better.
Probably just as brilliant as what you would have done. Would be interesting to hear your alternatives for the past 100 years.

Unfortunately no one has placed a monkey and 2 Eskimos on one of the major two political party tickets. They've come close though.

Would you want to have to do that press conference?

Was Bush or his press secretary ever out of the office for 9/11?

Was Trump or his press secretary ever out of the office for Floyd's riots or Covid-19?

Trump personally oversaw and answered for everything.

What we are seeing here is an incompetent, dangerous presidency who has fled for cover when their thin veil of faux competency has been shredded.

You don’t think trump had anything to do with the Taliban taking over?! Really??

Seven months later, no I don't. Dementia didn't adhere to any of Trump's policies and even reversed them. Why do you think our border is in a crisis now? The commies even tried to blame Trump for that. It's nothing new. They tried to blame Bush when Hussein pulled our troops out of Iraq and it turned out to be a disaster. They tried to blame the Republicans in Congress and the Heritage foundation when Commie Care turned out to be a disaster under Hussein's leadership. For crying out loud, the commies tried to blame Trump for California wild fires that have been going on for decades! Dementia is letting in hundreds of thousands of infected immigrants from over 100 different countries around the world, and the commies are saying the problem we are having is Republicans not getting the vaccine and not these immigrants Dementia is busing or flying around all over the country.

When you're the President, you're in charge, especially when you have your party leading the House and your party having the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. He reversed Trump's border policy. He reversed Trump's Paris accord withdrawal. He reversed Trump's policy of no weirdos in school competing in female athletics. He can reverse anything and everything he wants. But this is all Trump's fault because for some unknown reason, he can't do anything about it.

Seven months later, no I don't. Dementia didn't adhere to any of Trump's policies and even reversed them. Why do you think our border is in a crisis now? The commies even tried to blame Trump for that. It's nothing new. They tried to blame Bush when Hussein pulled our troops out of Iraq and it turned out to be a disaster. They tried to blame the Republicans in Congress and the Heritage foundation when Commie Care turned out to be a disaster under Hussein's leadership. For crying out loud, the commies tried to blame Trump for California wild fires that have been going on for decades! Dementia is letting in hundreds of thousands of infected immigrants from over 100 different countries around the world, and the commies are saying the problem we are having is Republicans not getting the vaccine and not these immigrants Dementia is busing or flying around all over the country.

When you're the President, you're in charge, especially when you have your party leading the House and your party having the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. He reversed Trump's border policy. He reversed Trump's Paris accord withdrawal. He reversed Trump's policy of no weirdos in school competing in female athletics. He can reverse anything and everything he wants. But this is all Trump's fault because for some unknown reason, he can't do anything about it.
In what world did you pretend to hear me saying this is all trumps fault. Stop making shit up Ray

I sure hope the Taliban doesn't capture the American flag.

No, I mean the real American flag -- the Homo Pride Flag this crew flies at embassies.

The Taliban also fights these guys. The Haqqanis are a vicious Afghan mafia and war profiteers.

National Counterterrorism Center | Groups
The group is primarily composed of members of the Zadran tribe. The Haqqanis are considered the most lethal and sophisticated insurgent group targeting US, Coalition, and Afghan forces in Afghanistan; they typically conduct coordinated small-arms assaults coupled with rocket attacks, IEDs, suicide attacks, and attacks using bomb-laden vehicles.

Probably just as brilliant as what you would have done. Would be interesting to hear your alternatives for the past 100 years.

Unfortunately no one has placed a monkey and 2 Eskimos on one of the major two political party tickets. They've come close though.
Let me put it this way. A little over a hundred years ago China was a third world country whose immigrants were building our railroads.

"We're like a third world country! You look at China, ...."
DJ Trump

Let me put it this way. A little over a hundred years ago China was a third world country whose immigrants were building our railroads.

"We're like a third world country! You look at China, ...."
DJ Trump

Our railroads were built mostly by the end of the 1850's.
That's 160 years ago, not over just a hundred.
You're a poorly educated sloth!

Forum List

Back