*biden once again proves what a petty little man he is.

This is so petty for a variety of reasons.
Can't have to much fun can we.

So, the pandemic isn't over, if the state of S. Dakota wants a July 4th fireworks display let them have one in Pierre.
The Sioux Indian tribe opposes the idea, as they have in the past.
When Dotard visited last year, it was the first fireworks display since 2009.
Soooo who's being petty?

No surprised by this, the DNC wants to cancel anything that is a celebration of America...our Independence Day, a day in which the idea of freedom, a Govt of the people, by the people, and for the people is recognize......a day in which we celebrate that tyranny, is not the answer.....

Biden is a real president.

A real President is chosen by people, not by machines.

He was chosen by people, not machines, as was well proven by HAND RECOUNTS over and over and over.

Can you idiots at some point get over your insane denials and just accept the simple reality that Trump lost?
They're going to believe whatever Trump tells them.

But it goes beyond that. If he were to one day magically fess up and admit he lost, they STILL wouldn't believe it. This stuff has become a fully-functioning organism now, and these people would even turn on HIM if he crossed them.

Fireworks at Mt. Rushmore have never been a tradition. It is a dangerous fire hazard and therefore is very expensive due to being a forested area and needing special preparation for fire control and prevention.

Speaking of little men:

According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."

"He said, 'Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand, and so I shook his hand, and I said, 'Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.' And he goes, 'Do you know it's my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?'"

Forum List

Back