Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

So if you were a Russian, and your country told you to fire missles at Ukrainian hospitals and schools, you do it.
That's true for Russians but that's never an excuse if you're serving in the US Armed Forces. Both you and the commander can be tried for murder and war crimes if you do.

We have an affirmative obligation to refuse unlawful orders and report them up the chain of command.

Sure. Are you going to outlaw propane, and hair spray, and boxes of contractors nails, and baking soda, and Windex... I mean, it's a LONG list. You're going to outlaw all that stuff?

Yes. My point is, no one needs a gun, to kill another human being. Even a ten year old could do it, with off the shelf products purchased at any general store. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Banning guns won't help, it'll just disable the protectors. Which is the one group you don't want to disable
As I said. What we have here is an immovable object meeting an irresistible force. And the next time there's a mass school window cleaning I'll agree with you.

As I said. What we have here is an immovable object meeting an irresistible force. And the next time there's a mass school window cleaning I'll agree with you.
Your claim was that a 10yo can buy a "deadly Weapon at WalMart".

Now you revert back to firearms.

You know a 10yo cannot legally buy a firearm or possess one lawfully without supervision so why are you being dishonest again?

The grand liberal delusion

"We" can control it

If only we pass a few laws.

Lefties are the new Prohibitionists.

How'd that work out for you?

lol :p
They went in a couple of short generations from being, "The Party of Civil Rights" to being the party of stripping us of our rights.

That's when they lost me and millions of other Americans who had voted democratic for most of a century.

When the party left us we found Reagan and a new home.

Overstated in the fact that parents can buy guns and leave them available to kids. Happens all t

How clever of you. Childish, but clever.
You lied and you know it. Now admit it and we can move on.

Parents can leave the car keys accessible to their kids too, it happens all the time.

What that shows is that parents fail in their most basic duty as parents, to raise kids who don't steal cars or raid the gun cabinet for fun or to commit a crime.

When they do either, hold the parents criminally and civilly responsible and parents will start doing a better job of securing them.

Of course, then we'll also have a lot more cases of kids being victimized when they are the victims of home invasions and they can't defend themselves.

I have some redneck friends that like to play paintball. They do it kind of real, "as if" they were after a shooter. Playing this game they learn basic tactics, and they even get an introduction to strategy.

Remember the duck-and-cover drills in the 60's? One practices so it takes 5 seconds instead of 30. Same if you're up against a shooter, it helps to have a few choices for the "how" of it.

Now, someone to the left of John Birch might say the shooter deserves a fair trial. I'm not one of those people. If you're shooting at my child, you will die on the spot. I will be your judge, jury, and executioner. Everyone needs to understand very clearly, that shooting at children means instant death. There won't be any showboat trials where the lawyers can claim innocence because ... because because.

If more people thought this way, we wouldn't have any school shootings.

Show me a one man militia. Idiots.
Back to this dishonest schtick?

The "Right of The People", belongs to THE PEOPLE, not the militia and you know it.

What is that right? The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

There is nothing on the constitution, nor in constitutional history supporting your claim which of course why that argument was utterly destroyed by the Heller Decision.

I have some redneck friends that like to play paintball. They do it kind of real, "as if" they were after a shooter. Playing this game they learn basic tactics, and they even get an introduction to strategy.

Remember the duck-and-cover drills in the 60's? One practices so it takes 5 seconds instead of 30. Same if you're up against a shooter, it helps to have a few choices for the "how" of it.

Now, someone to the left of John Birch might say the shooter deserves a fair trial. I'm not one of those people. If you're shooting at my child, you will die on the spot. I will be your judge, jury, and executioner. Everyone needs to understand very clearly, that shooting at children means instant death. There won't be any showboat trials where the lawyers can claim innocence because ... because because.

If more people thought this way, we wouldn't have any school shootings.
The problem there is that you end up being the one convicted or murder instead of the school shooter.

You can't put the bullets back in his gun, but you can temper your rage so you'll be with your family at the hospital or funeral and there to support them after instead of prison.

You're the one talking about stripping us of our most basic rights. It wasn't Rush who is a fascist, check your mirror.
And it's your party that wants to limit voting across the country and are active in doing so. And it's your party that have been the constant apologists for the madman who set forward an insurrection attempt. As I've said often on this forum, I'm not in love with any politician and certainly no talking head bag of wind like Limbaugh. Especially those who spread Trump's poison. I'll leave all that Fox, OAN stuff to you willfully deaf and blind people.

Special deals are never made on the street?

How dim can you GET, lefty?
Even at gun shows if you buy from a licensed dealer you must go through a background check.

It's a lie they just keep peddling.

Any state can also require a background check for all private transfers if they choose to and are willing to provide access to the NICS system or a state system mirroring same.

They don't though.

That tells you it not about safety or public interest, it's all about gun control and making it as hard as possible to legally possess or bear them.

Last edited:
And it's your party that wants to limit voting across the country and are active in doing so. And it's your party that have been the constant apologists for the madman who set forward an insurrection attempt. As I've said often on this forum, I'm not in love with any politician and certainly no talking head bag of wind like Limbaugh. Especially those who spread Trump's poison. I'll leave all that Fox, OAN stuff to you willfully deaf and blind people.
Damned right, we want to limit it to only legally eligible citizens and to limit the easiest means of committing voter and voter registration fraud.

Poison is all you have to offer. Are you really trying to emulate Trump?

Back to this dishonest schtick?

The "Right of The People", belongs to THE PEOPLE, not the militia and you know it.

What is that right? The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

There is nothing on the constitution, nor in constitutional history supporting your claim which of course why that argument was utterly destroyed by the Heller Decision.
Again, show me a one man militia. Why would the founders even include the terms Militia and Regulated if what was meant was that everyone can bear arms. Did their words include the mentally ill or the 8 yr olds? You just keep getting sillier and sillier. And the term "being necessary to a free state." How does that square with an individual?

Again, show me a one man militia. Why would the founders even include the terms Militia and Regulated if what was meant was that everyone can bear arms. Did their words include the mentally ill or the 8 yr olds? You just keep getting sillier and sillier. And the term "being necessary to a free state." How does that square with an individual?
Just be honest for a moment. Have you ever read the Heller Decision opinion by Scalia?

Were there too many big words there for you?

"Who are the militia? Every man capable of bearing arms".

Forum List

Back