Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Again, show me a one man militia. Why would the founders even include the terms Militia and Regulated if what was meant was that everyone can bear arms. Did their words include the mentally ill or the 8 yr olds? You just keep getting sillier and sillier. And the term "being necessary to a free state." How does that square with an individual?
"Regulated": A well regulated clock keeps proper time, a well regulated walking horse keeps a perfect gait".

The Militia, not arms and not, "The People" is to be regulated meaning to operate properly and as designed.

That isn't possible for the Unorganized Militia unless they have in their possession already everything they need to show up and do battle as a light infantryman, which includes, "Arms", and to then be well familiarized and disciplined in their use.

Just be honest for a moment. Have you ever read the Heller Decision opinion by Scalia?

Were there too many big words there for you?

"Who are the militia? Every man capable of bearing arms".
Again, an opinion. Scalia ? Just another righty toad.

Again, an opinion. Scalia ? Just another righty toad.
It was a majority decision you nitwit and the arguments of both sides are included in the opinion.

Try something new, pull your head out of your ass and learn something for a change by reading it.

"Regulated": A well regulated clock keeps proper time, a well regulated walking horse keeps a perfect gait".

The Militia, not arms and not, "The People" is to be regulated meaning to operate properly and as designed.

That isn't possible for the Unorganized Militia unless they have in their possession already everything they need to show up and do battle as a light infantryman, which includes, "Arms", and to then be well familiarized and disciplined in their use.
And does everyone who wants a gun automatically qualify as disciplined in its use? That's where more severe vetting comes to play. The wimpy background checks we have now are obviously not working.

It was a majority decision you nitwit and the arguments of both sides are included in the opinion.

Try something new, pull your head out of your ass and learn something for a change by reading it.
And you're just a redneck moron who can't see beyond the illusion that he's a tough guy. You're not.

And does everyone who wants a gun automatically qualify as disciplined in its use? That's where more severe vetting comes to play. The wimpy background checks we have now are obviously not working.
Again more dishonesty.

You can't become skilled and disciplined in the use of arms without having them.

Those who commit crimes with them can be properly dealt with.

The world is not a rubber room where we can eliminate all risk. We have therefore to as individuals manage and mitigate those risks and our constitution gives us the ability to do so.

That's where more severe vetting comes to play. The wimpy background checks we have now are obviously not working.
You keep bringing this up but always dodge or run when asked to expound.

What are the requirements for these background checks?

Lay it out for us.

Again more dishonesty.

You can't become skilled and disciplined in the use of arms without having them.

Those who commit crimes with them can be properly dealt with.

The world is not a rubber room where we can eliminate all risk. We have therefore to as individuals manage and mitigate those risks and our constitution gives us the ability to do so.
Tell us more, professor. What percentage of gun carriers are proficient or even not clumsy with the weapons they already have. No necessary training and no idea of their current mental state. But you tough guys would probably be firmly against that as a prerequisite to ownership for Everyone.

I'll bet you're one of those jack offs who wears a cowboy hat.

Tell us more, professor. What percentage of gun carriers are proficient or even not clumsy with the weapons they already have. No necessary training and no idea of their current mental state. But you tough guys would probably be firmly against that as a prerequisite to ownership for Everyone.
Again another false premise.

The Constution does not mandate any level of proficiency.

It protects The Right to keep and Bear, there are no prerequisites.

Right or wrong they simply expected the average citizen was capable of and willing to become proficient and disciplined in their use.

If/when they are called up for training or defense, those skills can be evaluated. Those lacking them can be cooks and ammo bearers. :auiqs.jpg:

The Bill of Rights does not include any prior restraint, in fact it protects against it.

Wel, Tex, I'm gonna put up my horse for the night and hit the hay. Y'all try not to be such an obvious fool tomorrow. Careful with that six shooter, that sucker doesn't adjust automatically for fools.

Wel, Tex, I'm gonna put up my horse for the night and hit the hay. Y'all try not to be such an obvious fool tomorrow. Careful with that six shooter, that sucker doesn't adjust automatically for fools.
Dumber than usual. I don't own any six guns. My revolvers are all 5 Rounders and I mostly carry semi autos all of which hold 12-19rds except for the 1911's.

Again another false premise.

The Constution does not mandate any level of proficiency.

It protects The Right to keep and Bear, there are no prerequisites.

Right or wrong they simply expected the average citizen was capable of and willing to become proficient and disciplined in their use.

If/when they are called up for training or defense, those skills can be evaluated. Those lacking them can be cooks and ammo bearers. :auiqs.jpg:

The Bill of Rights does not include any prior restraint, in fact it protects against it.
Now how did I guess you'd say that? ESP? LOL Just take that there gun and point that sucker and try not to shoot papa Y'all! LOL

Dumber than usual. I don't own any six guns. My revolvers are all 5 Rounders and I mostly carry semi autos all of which hold 12-19rds except for the 1911's.
Well, isn't that special. News for ya though Tex, no matter how many guns y'all have it won't make yer dick any bigger.

Back to this dishonest schtick?

The "Right of The People", belongs to THE PEOPLE, not the militia and you know it.

What is that right? The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

There is nothing on the constitution, nor in constitutional history supporting your claim which of course why that argument was utterly destroyed by the Heller Decision.
Thank you.

Our Constitution is exceedingly clear.

It says, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed.

It means exactly what it says

I have a GUARANTEED political right to keep weapons, and to carry weapons.

Anyone who tries to take away my guns or restrict me (in any way) from possessing them is VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS.

Just the same as if they were preventing me from voting. Or discriminating against me based on race.

That's what well regulated militias are for. And that's what armies are for.

Yes, and there is no reason to stop there and keep individuals unarmed unless deputized. You know damn well a homeowner could be robbed and dead well before the police arrive so dony go there. Poland was also in that same boat. The Polish underground Army were a bunch of armed citizens who organized as a militia under a government in exile against the Nazis. But there was nothing forbidding the average citizen from having a rifle as good as the invaders had. He didn't have to have permission as long as he was fighting on the right.

Nobody came around and said "Ok. The commander says you can't ha e your rifle today but you can have it tomorrow." They were armed,.period.....with the best of what they could obtain at the time.

Looking over the tax rates during presidential admins, going back to Eisenhower in the 50s, Republicans have had much higher taxes on the rich than Democrats.
90% was the top rate under Ike, 70 under JFK. Reagan cut it to 50 and had success, then going out the door he cut it to 28% and screwed everyone BUT the rich, You are clueless as always, super duper....Ike was an Indie who warned us about the greedy warmongering GOP swine....

Forum List

Back