Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

I think I know a little bit about guns since I'm a retired combat Marine. I've used M-14s M-16s M-79 grenade launchers, Both 60 and 81 MM Morters, Flame throwers, Bazookas, LAAWs, M-60 Machine Guns, I've wired and set Claymore Mines, etc etc. It must be a real bummer to live life so afraid of bogey men. And to act as if you are being hunted. Leave that paranoia for folks who are at war. If you're that afraid then you are living in a very bad neighborhood. Move! I've been shot by an Ak47 and I've killed with an M16. But in the last 52 years I haven't felt the need for keeping firearms. I don't equate having guns to being a man. It seems all of you NRA nuts think it gives you extra testosterone or something. Nice picture? You obviously think that somehow impresses folks. It doesn't. It just makes you look like a tough guy wannabe looking for something you ain't got. I pity you and everyone like you. Tough guy my ass!

Obviously not. One doesn't have to be tough to kill, particularly with modern weaponry.

If you're prepared for a threat, there's no need to fear it, you just deal with it accordingly.

So a SCOTUS Ruling is no longer Settled Law?

Do you really want that as the new legal standard in the US?

Stare Decisis would immediately be thrown out the window if that's the case.
When decisions that effect everyone are settled along party lines, they deserve to be revisited. Just as it was in 08. The right would call it settle forever as they go about trying to overturn Roe v Wade.

So when Corporate America gets a permanent tax break concentrated at the very top and the working class gets a temporary one, that has no effect
Corporations are not the "top 1%" they don't pay income taxes, they pay taxes only on inventory and profits.

The top ten percent pay over fifty percent of the total tax burden while 49%'rs at the bottom pay no income tax at all.

The top 25% pay over 90% of all income taxes so how the hell are the working poor getting screwed when they have a net negative tax liability?

When decisions that effect everyone are settled along party lines, they deserve to be revisited. Just as it was in 08. The right would call it settle forever as they go about trying to overturn Roe v Wade.
Roe has already been eaten like an elephant, slowly and one bite at a time. Every state now has limits on abortion. :auiqs.jpg: :thankusmile:

Corporations are not the "top 1%" they don't pay income taxes, they pay taxes only on inventory and profits.

The top ten percent pay over fifty percent of the total tax burden while 49%'rs at the bottom pay no income tax at all.

The top 25% pay over 90% of all income taxes so how the hell are the working poor getting screwed when they have a net negative tax liability?
I was referring to the middle class which is getting squeezed every year.

Roe has already been eaten like an elephant, slowly and one bite at a time. Every state now has limits on abortion. :auiqs.jpg: :thankusmile:
The right wants it gone completely. Another supreme court issue that remains unsettled on a national basis. Thank you! Fuckin tool! Hey nice cartoons.

I was referring to the middle class which is getting squeezed every year.
Today's middle class is mostly white collar guys and gals. Their taxes have not gone up, they got a substantial tax cut.

You are a political schizophrenic it seems, Just a few days ago you were ranting that those tax cuts have to be paid for with higher taxes, now you're moving the bar in a completely different direction.

The right wants it gone completely. Another supreme court issue that remains unsettled on a national basis. Thank you! Fuckin tool! Hey nice cartoons.
Again you're fabricating shit.

There are very few on the Right that want to ban abortion completely. Virtually every serious bill offered at the state and federal levels allows for exceptions.

You know, if you had the facts on your side and a winning argument you wouldn't have to constantly lie in order to attempt to score some kind of point.

It's their money, they earned it. Your bank balance isn't affected by it.
Think beyond your ignorance. Folks need to work multi jobs just to stay above water. It effects families and it effects lifestyles. It's not just a thing that happened for no reason you fool!

Today's middle class is mostly white collar guys and gals. Their taxes have not gone up, they got a substantial tax cut.

You are a political schizophrenic it seems, Just a few days ago you were ranting that those tax cuts have to be paid for with higher taxes, now you're moving the bar in a completely different direction.
No I'm not. You really need to go back to school.

Again you're fabricating shit.

There are very few on the Right that want to ban abortion completely. Virtually every serious bill offered at the state and federal levels allows for exceptions.

You know, if you had the facts on your side and a winning argument you wouldn't have to constantly lie in order to attempt to score some kind of point.
But you fully support the second amendment as settled law of the land while touting states rights on abortion. Very convenient.

I'll go with the Supremes thanks....And a ban on new military style and with background checks, nutjob.
Fine. Keep going to the way you're going. You can see how much good it's doing.

lol

These fucktards complain about Trump because he calls people names.

lmao

No difference when we go from a progressive tax policy to a regressive one? Man, I thought you were ignorant before this but you just solidified that opinion. So when Corporate America gets a permanent tax break concentrated at the very top and the working class gets a temporary one, that has no effect

I think I know a little bit about guns since I'm a retired combat Marine. I've used M-14s M-16s M-79 grenade launchers, Both 60 and 81 MM Morters, Flame throwers, Bazookas, LAAWs, M-60 Machine Guns, I've wired and set Claymore Mines, etc etc. It must be a real bummer to live life so afraid of bogey men. And to act as if you are being hunted. Leave that paranoia for folks who are at war. If you're that afraid then you are living in a very bad neighborhood. Move! I've been shot by an Ak47 and I've killed with an M16. But in the last 52 years I haven't felt the need for keeping firearms. I don't equate having guns to being a man. It seems all of you NRA nuts think it gives you extra testosterone or something. Nice picture? You obviously think that somehow impresses folks. It doesn't. It just makes you look like a tough guy wannabe looking for something you ain't got. I pity you and everyone like you. Tough guy my ass!
Ok that's just hilarious. The only person playing tough guy here is yourself.

That kind of Hypocrisy should be painful.

Those laws were Upheld by the Federal Courts including SCOTUS.

It's hard to bat lower than .000 but somehow you excel at it.
Those laws were Upheld by the Federal Courts including SCOTUS.

It's hard to bat lower than .000 but somehow you excel at it.
Being upheld by fed courts never stopped the GOP from attacking Abortion rights in every way imaginable in states and in the federal courts and by continually changing the definition of viable pregnancy. And it was Justice Stephens I believe who wrote a dissenting opinion on the second amendment citing the terminology of "militia" it was a close call and as I said, it will be revisited. So, upheld doesn't mean permanence.

Ok that's just hilarious. The only person playing tough guy here is yourself.

That kind of Hypocrisy should be painful.
Corporate tax rates are just barely higher than those for the middle class. And the GOP keeps killing bills to help the middle class catch up by subsidizing education, providing universal healthcare and they consistently stand against unions. Those are the biggest trio that is shrinking the middle class. And add stagnant wages and resistance to a $15 min wage and the future is bleak. We need to grow the pie by making the top earners pay more.

Forum List

Back