Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Trump could have finished the wall on the stacked bodies of all those who have died due to his miss management of covid. Most inept president since Bush 2.

I'm glad you feel that way, now explain why Dementia had more covid deaths than Trump when he had three Trump vaccines that Trump didn't have.

Trump became a millionaire because he inherited both the money and the law firm that managed it.

He inherited several million but nothing close to a billion. Need the link, just ask.

Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He had to file bankruptcy four times. Any CEO would love a record like that.

And if he gets re-elected in 2024, I think he will finish that wall and plus up our Border Patrol. That might not totally stop the illegals from getting in, but I'd bet big money it will sure as hell reduce the numbers.

It's policy too. In 2019 Trump reduced border crossings by 90%, and most of that was his policies alone. Migrants knew it would be a waste of time coming here because they wouldn't get in. He stopped the catch and release policy, instituted the Stay In Mexico policy, he threatened Mexico to stop people from crossing their country to get to ours, or they will lose our foreign aid, his new asylum policies included having to apply from a US embassy in your own country, and if you couldn't do that and came to our border, your application would be automatically disqualified if you were offered asylum from any other country but refused it.

Really ? That’s pretty stupid. Mail in ballots in most states require MORE ID to process then same day personal voting. Hilarious. I‘ll buy it that fewer fascist repugnants could execute a mail in because they were too stupid to fill in the additional info needed for mail in ballots. Maybe you’re one of them.

Right, and why did we have to get rid of punch card ballots again? Because Democrat voters were too Fn stupid to punch a hole in a card.

The only reason Dementia won is because of mail-in voting. Using mail-in the Communists were able to harness the lowlife vote; people on welfare too Fn lazy to go out and vote. People who won't put the time or energy into voting are politically ignorant and don't even know what they are voting on. That's why they vote Democrat most of the time. If it were a normal election, Dementia wouldn't have stood a chance. Why do you think the Communists want all mail-in every election voting virus or not?

A prime example of that is a poll taken after the election that showed 17% of people would have not voted for Dementia had they known of the Hunter scandals. True, the MSM is part of the Communist party, but outlets like Fox were talking about it all the time. Politically ignorant voters.

To reference Fox as proof of anything shows just how delusional you have become. I'd like to see a poll asking folks what they think of real criminals running the show. And I say that knowing that they are all scoundrels on both sides but by a matter of degrees, there's no contest. Trump has turned the GOP into the most obvious ship of fools in history. Sycophantic embarrassments to the country.

And if he gets re-elected in 2024, I think he will finish that wall and plus up our Border Patrol. That might not totally stop the illegals from getting in, but I'd bet big money it will sure as hell reduce the numbers.
You think Mexicans don't have tools and ladders? LOL That wall was designed to be a monument to the most severe narcissist in history. Nothing more.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Right, and why did we have to get rid of punch card ballots again? Because Democrat voters were too Fn stupid to punch a hole in a card.
Katherine Harris. Another hater of democracy. And another uneducated fool that the GOP loves so much. Easier to brainwash. Look it up.

To reference Fox as proof of anything shows just how delusional you have become. I'd like to see a poll asking folks what they think of real criminals running the show. And I say that knowing that they are all scoundrels on both sides but by a matter of degrees, there's no contest. Trump has turned the GOP into the most obvious ship of fools in history. Sycophantic embarrassments to the country.

Yet another post with no substance of yours.

To me, the fewer humans between my vote and the counting, the better. Machines have no agenda.

Dodging the question noted.
The truth hurts doesn’t it. You guys even argued about what types of mask are best…..even though you have no intention to wear them. Repugnant Humpers are a sea bloviation with no substance, just made up shit.

Forum List

Back