🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Presidency ?

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.

It is what it is.

Every 4 years I wonder how the democrats don't wipe out the GOP given that the state parties (GOP) are such a mess.

Then I see the kind of deadheads the democrats run and have to be reminded that this is why I don't want the asshole federal government in charge of my health care.

Yes, and it appears to be certain the Republicans will keep the Senate. So it may not be such a big deal what Biden can do.

And Republicans are picking up House seats even though they were projected to lose seats.

Biden will be sitting in the White House basement.

This could end up working out pretty well. The party in power typically loses seats in the midterms, which means both the House and Senate could be red in two years

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?

It is what it is.

Every 4 years I wonder how the democrats don't wipe out the GOP given that the state parties (GOP) are such a mess.

Then I see the kind of deadheads the democrats run and have to be reminded that this is why I don't want the asshole federal government in charge of my health care.
So Trump accomplished all that he did, kept his promises that he ran on, i.e. the wall, trade deals, plus middle east peace, etc...and these voting results just dont seem to match. I hope this country wakes up, but Im thinking this was our last warning.

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

Nancy will load an infrastructure with mail out voting, payments to illegal aliens and red new deal, I mean green new deal communism

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

Yes, and it appears to be certain the Republicans will keep the Senate. So it may not be such a big deal what Biden can do.

And Republicans are picking up House seats even though they were projected to lose seats.

Biden will be sitting in the White House basement.

This could end up working out pretty well. The party in power typically loses seats in the midterms, which means both the House and Senate could be red in two years
I hope you are correct about both the House and Senate.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.

Forum List

Back