🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Presidency ?

/——/ At the tender age of 69, I can’t handle this stress anymore. I pray Trump wins but I know the Commiecrats will spend the next 4 years claimIng Trump “stoled” the election and is illegitimate.
The nutters in both parties would do that. And that's why we're in decay.
I'm sure supposedly intelligent people like you could read the attached and tell me if you agree with Obama the next time you buy gas under Biden because the days of the less than $2.00/gal of gas will be gone...because of statements like the attached.View attachment 411537

View attachment 411538
I'm sure that's all real interesting 'n stuff, whatever it is.

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
Biden capitulates to terrorists.

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.
Less than trump the deficit king!

I hope Biden does what he says and works with the republicans so we get some good moderate solutions to our problems.

Like this? Remember Biden said he wouldn't sign any more Federal Land Oil leases. And this was the result of Obama!
Fed_Oil_leases.png

Attachments

• $5gasunderbiden.png
    $5gasunderbiden.png
    857.6 KB · Views: 27
We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden

You are confused Moon Bat.

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?
When the choice is Joe or Trump the decision is easy, Joe is obviously the better choice: I’d like to see a respectable and smart conservative run but that’s not Trump.
There were none in 2016 he defeated them all. Those birds are all globalists like Romney yuch,
Romney was respectable

Having "Binders full of broads" is respectable? Bullying that homo kid in prep school is respectable? Not paying taxes for 10 years respectable? Being Literally Hitler is respectable?

I remember the 2012 campaign and the lib exposes about Mr. Romney.
I don’t care about his binders. Don’t care what he did in prep school. As long as he didn’t break laws I don’t care what he did with his taxes. And he isn’t literally Hitler so I don’t take issue with any of those things you listed

I was rebutting your proposition that Mr. Romney is "respectable" ( your word)

A lot of people disagreed with that in 2012.
There will always be people who disagree. In my opinion Romney is a respectable guy. You’re free to disagree if you like
Romney like traditional "politically correct" politicians accepted the GOP's demeanor which has always been "play nice" and accept Dems breaking the rules. Trump came from a "real" old school where America was first, family, military and law enforcement were preeminent. True Trump had some undesirable characteristics which sophisticated and America loving people like me overlooked because he was good for the country. Watch how quickly the Chinese/Russians will exploit our weakness that was manifested under Obama/Biden. Biden will (under influence of Harris et.al.) will return us to $5.00 gas
prices arguing that's how we handle the "Climate Change". Read the attached and see how Biden will re-institute the
Anti-American, Anti-capitalists and us deplorable, fly-over country economy.
View attachment 411382
Well the play nice method that you’re talking about has given the republicans the White House 6 times in the since 1980 while the Dems have had it 4 times in as many years. Maybe the douche bag approach that Trump uses isn’t exactly what the country needs or wants... he did get himself impeached and is looking like a one term president after all.

The "play nice" method resulted in B. Hussein O getting elected twice against the "reach across the aisle" crowd.

And President George W Bush was never respected and could never get his ideas passed. Had his idea of investing SS funds into the market come to fruition , America's seniors would be eating high on the hog today.

Trump represented the new reality.

In any event, if Trump has lost, the Lincoln Project will be taking over with the Romney Flake ticket in 2024. IMHO, they'll get schlonged but they can prove me wrong
Bush served two terms. It was Obama’s time. Don’t blame play nice. Blame McCain and PALIN mostly Palin for blowing that one
/—-/ McCain lost that election because he wouldn’t fight Obozo. Palin was the only breath of fresh air in that stale campaign.
Whatever you say dude. Haha

/——/ At the tender age of 69, I can’t handle this stress anymore. I pray Trump wins but I know the Commiecrats will spend the next 4 years claimIng Trump “stoled” the election and is illegitimate.
I'm sure supposedly intelligent people like you could read the attached and tell me if you agree with Obama the next time you buy gas under Biden because the days of the less than $2.00/gal of gas will be gone...because of statements like the attached.View attachment 411537

View attachment 411538
Well in case you don't have the intellect to read the entire page I'll synopsize it for you.
Obama believed the government should run your life and so does Biden.
Trump believes you know better.
Which person insults your intelligence?
Now to prove to other readers your intelligence level which I believe is higher than Obama/Biden believe, you
should agree with at least one point of the attached: 700 barrels a day flowing through 1 mile of pipe on dry land
is safer environmentally that 1,000,000 barrels traveling one mile in an oil tanker on the open ocean.
If you can't see the difference than you are as Obama/Biden see you.
oiltanker.png

Last edited:

View attachment 411538
Well in case you don't have the intellect to read the entire page I'll synopsize it for you.
Simplistic, shallow, binary nutters insult my intelligence. And they bore me.

So I don't bother with them much, especially online.

View attachment 411538

Well that explains your intellectual capabilities because the above truly ignorant comment says a lot!

View attachment 411538

Well that explains your intellectual capabilities because the above truly ignorant comment says a lot!
Neat.

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

Those would be to major things. He can also restore integrity and competency to our institutions. Increase focus on renewable energy, continue to work on issues with China (Republicans would support that).

Forum List

Back