Biden Presidency ?

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden

You are confused Moon Bat.

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?
When the choice is Joe or Trump the decision is easy, Joe is obviously the better choice: I’d like to see a respectable and smart conservative run but that’s not Trump.
There were none in 2016 he defeated them all. Those birds are all globalists like Romney yuch,
Romney was respectable

Having "Binders full of broads" is respectable? Bullying that homo kid in prep school is respectable? Not paying taxes for 10 years respectable? Being Literally Hitler is respectable?

I remember the 2012 campaign and the lib exposes about Mr. Romney.

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?
When the choice is Joe or Trump the decision is easy, Joe is obviously the better choice: I’d like to see a respectable and smart conservative run but that’s not Trump.
There were none in 2016 he defeated them all. Those birds are all globalists like Romney yuch,
Romney was respectable

Having "Binders full of broads" is respectable? Bullying that homo kid in prep school is respectable? Not paying taxes for 10 years respectable? Being Literally Hitler is respectable?

I don’t care about his binders. Don’t care what he did in prep school. As long as he didn’t break laws I don’t care what he did with his taxes. And he isn’t literally Hitler so I don’t take issue with any of those things you listed

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.
Biden will do little or no damage.

Only because, in the event he is elected, he'll be on his throne a matter of days - maybe weeks - but either the stress will kill him or Pelosi will have had her "committee" declare him nuts and put him away forever. Clearing the way for her protege to get on with the business of giving America to China.

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technology. Jobs going overseas like it did during the Obama administration.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?

Senate is Staying GOP, so unless McConnell is in on raising Taxes then it ain’t happening...

If Trump loses then the Senate will keep anything really bad from happening, like tax increases or filthy ass gun control laws etc but that shithead Biden will still be able to do all kinds of damage to the country. At least until the midterms when America realizes the mistake they made like they did in 2010.

Of course putting my faith in RINOs like Romney is kind of risky, isn't it?

By the way, the Senate is on a cycle. This year the Republicans had a lot more Senate seats up for reelction. In 2022 the Democrats will have that problem. That puts them at risk of losing seats.

Bingo!

The Dems are on the ropes even if Biden did win...

They will lose seats in 2022 and for sure Harris will not win in 2024...

Romney was respectable

I don’t care about his binders. Don’t care what he did in prep school. As long as he didn’t break laws I don’t care what he did with his taxes. And he isn’t literally Hitler so I don’t take issue with any of those things you listed

I was rebutting your proposition that Mr. Romney is "respectable" ( your word)

A lot of people disagreed with that in 2012.

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technology. Jobs going overseas like it did during the Obama administration.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?

Senate is Staying GOP, so unless McConnell is in on raising Taxes then it ain’t happening...

If Trump loses then the Senate will keep anything really bad from happening, like tax increases or filthy ass gun control laws etc but that shithead Biden will still be able to do all kinds of damage to the country. At least until the midterms when America realizes the mistake they made like they did in 2010.

By the way, the Senate is on a cycle. This year the Republicans had a lot more Senate seats up for reelction. In 2022 the Democrats will have that problem. That puts them at risk of losing seats.

Bingo!

That will be up to the GOP.

Somehow they need to get better control of their own desitny.

Bingo!

I don't so at all, particularly if the D's win the Senate.

The plan is to add two new Left Wing States with 4 new Liberal senators, as well as pack the courts and gerrymander Congressional reapportionment. As well move millions of Illegal onto Citizenship and free healthcare.

He won't live past the first year. He already has so many advisers making decisions for him. He is a figurehead.

I expect Biden's beloved son to act as regent during the Biden regime.

Guys like Sleepy Joe can live a long time, how long did George III's son act in that capacity back in the day?

Bingo!

The plan is to add two new Left Wing States with 4 new Liberal senators, as well as pack the courts and gerrymander Congressional reapportionment. As well move millions of Illegal onto Citizenship and free healthcare.

They are not winning the Senate...

Bingo!

They are not winning the Senate...

That would provide some hope then. At least we would be able to avoid extremist nominees for the administration and judiciary and only have to deal with Sleepy Joe's exec orders.

Romney was respectable

There will always be people who disagree. In my opinion Romney is a respectable guy. You’re free to disagree if you like

Romney was respectable

There will always be people who disagree. In my opinion Romney is a respectable guy. You’re free to disagree if you like
Romney like traditional "politically correct" politicians accepted the GOP's demeanor which has always been "play nice" and accept Dems breaking the rules. Trump came from a "real" old school where America was first, family, military and law enforcement were preeminent. True Trump had some undesirable characteristics which sophisticated and America loving people like me overlooked because he was good for the country. Watch how quickly the Chinese/Russians will exploit our weakness that was manifested under Obama/Biden. Biden will (under influence of Harris et.al.) will return us to $5.00 gas
prices arguing that's how we handle the "Climate Change". Read the attached and see how Biden will re-institute the
Anti-American, Anti-capitalists and us deplorable, fly-over country economy.
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Less than trump the deficit king!

I hope Biden does what he says and works with the republicans so we get some good moderate solutions to our problems.

Romney was respectable

Romney like traditional "politically correct" politicians accepted the GOP's demeanor which has always been "play nice" and accept Dems breaking the rules. Trump came from a "real" old school where America was first, family, military and law enforcement were preeminent. True Trump had some undesirable characteristics which sophisticated and America loving people like me overlooked because he was good for the country. Watch how quickly the Chinese/Russians will exploit our weakness that was manifested under Obama/Biden. Biden will (under influence of Harris et.al.) will return us to $5.00 gas
prices arguing that's how we handle the "Climate Change". Read the attached and see how Biden will re-institute the
View attachment 411382
Well the play nice method that you’re talking about has given the republicans the White House 6 times in the since 1980 while the Dems have had it 4 times in as many years. Maybe the douche bag approach that Trump uses isn’t exactly what the country needs or wants... he did get himself impeached and is looking like a one term president after all.

Romney was respectable

View attachment 411382
Well the play nice method that you’re talking about has given the republicans the White House 6 times in the since 1980 while the Dems have had it 4 times in as many years. Maybe the douche bag approach that Trump uses isn’t exactly what the country needs or wants... he did get himself impeached and is looking like a one term president after all.

The "play nice" method resulted in B. Hussein O getting elected twice against the "reach across the aisle" crowd.

And President George W Bush was never respected and could never get his ideas passed. Had his idea of investing SS funds into the market come to fruition , America's seniors would be eating high on the hog today.

Trump represented the new reality.

In any event, if Trump has lost, the Lincoln Project will be taking over with the Romney Flake ticket in 2024. IMHO, they'll get schlonged but they can prove me wrong

Romney was respectable

View attachment 411382

The "play nice" method resulted in B. Hussein O getting elected twice against the "reach across the aisle" crowd.

And President George W Bush was never respected and could never get his ideas passed. Had his idea of investing SS funds into the market come to fruition , America's seniors would be eating high on the hog today.

Trump represented the new reality.

In any event, if Trump has lost, the Lincoln Project will be taking over with the Romney Flake ticket in 2024. IMHO, they'll get schlonged but they can prove me wrong
Bush served two terms. It was Obama’s time. Don’t blame play nice. Blame McCain and PALIN mostly Palin for blowing that one

Less than trump the deficit king!

I hope Biden does what he says and works with the republicans so we get some good moderate solutions to our problems.
/—-/ oh, so after 60 years of deficit spending you honestly think the democRAT Congress will finally pass a balanced budget because Dementia Joe is in the White House? You’re dumber than I thought.
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back