Biden Presidency ?

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technolgy.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?
Dogs and Cats living together.....mass hysteria
we shall see commie we shall see.
I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.
lol ! well at least weve got that much in common ......congrats on the election though i hope biden moves to the center but im afraid he wont.

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technolgy.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?
I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.
lol ! well at least weve got that much in common ......congrats on the election though i hope biden moves to the center but im afraid he wont.
Biden is starting from the center

we shall see.

The Senate will stop many of the more disastrous idiot initiatives that the shithead promised the stupid uneducated Moon Bats but he will still be able to do a lot of damage to the country.

Just wait until he allows million more fucking poverty Mexicans to flood in and sign up for welfare.

If Trump doesn't prevail and the shithead actually takes office can you imagine the rejoicing in Peking, Tehran and Tijuana?

So will Biden keep all of Trump's fair trade deals in tact ?
Which deals are you talking about ?

Mexico / Canada / China /
And the tariffs he has imposed on others as well as products.
Here is some more of what he done...

Im sure there is more.

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.

Huge amounts. The admission of millions of illegals to citizenship, and the admission of 2 new leftist states, the packing of the Supreme Court, and the relentless gerrymandering of Congressional districts will make it impossible to fix by ordinary means.

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?
Biden won't be calling any shots he has dementia.
A guy with dementia beat Trump?! Ouch not a good thing if you’re a Trumpster. That’s embarrassing

Did you see Biden's concession speech? He doesn't have it together.

Obviously whoever wins, BIDEN won't be our president. It's between Trump and the technocratic elite working in their own interest.
sorry man, I know it sucks to lose. If dissing on Biden makes you feel better then go right ahead but the fact is Joe won a packed primary and he beat Trump from his basement and with dementia. That’s a hard pill to swallow

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden
Well the Muslim in Chief had 2 terms to get his debt down and create the horror known as Obammydoesntcare

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?
A guy with dementia beat Trump?! Ouch not a good thing if you’re a Trumpster. That’s embarrassing
Well I know I didn't vote for him, so what mentally challenged individuals would? That would be embarassing.
Many feel the same way about those that voted for Trump. Fact remains we are looking like it’s gonna be President Biden for the next 4 years. Sorry

...of the nursing home.

Well I know I didn't vote for him, so what mentally challenged individuals would? That would be embarassing.
Many feel the same way about those that voted for Trump. Fact remains we are looking like it’s gonna be President Biden for the next 4 years. Sorry
Seriously, you think Biden will be president for 4 years?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?

I am not aware of anyone actually voting for Biden. The media brainwashed bunch of people with ORANGE MAN BAD though.

So will Biden keep all of Trump's fair trade deals in tact ?
Which deals are you talking about ?

Mexico / Canada / China /
And the tariffs he has imposed on others as well as products.
Here is some more of what he done...

Im sure there is more.
Repealing tariffs would be a great relief for the American companies that pay them. Biden isn’t going to touch the Canada Mexico deal as he has publicly admitted it is better than NAFTA. As for China, Trump never made a deal.

I'm not sure it's a totally bad result to have Biden with no mandate and the dems holding the House, albiet with fewer of their centrist members.

I don't like McConnell man, not on ham, or with span, and I wouldn't even like him if he was locked up in a can ….. But I do think a maj of the gop senate does want to move the country forward. The dems differ on the means. But we have to have a stimulus, and we have to get a vaccine, and we do need some social distancing …. and masks. My two gop senators are more useless than dog shit though, but they're an example of what happens with one party rule.

Ill is making hundreds of millions on weed, NJ is soon to follow, as is Az (who'd a guessed). Even Miss has one whacky new medical pot law now …. and it may spawn a cottage industry.

I wanted the dems to take the senate because imo we need to stop voter suppression in places like Ga. The SC believes any voting rights remedies are state issues, but the fed govt has the power to enforce the 14th. BUT I became nervous about Biden's plans to expand the ACA. I think there really has to be popular demand for that kind of move. The gop has failed to roll back Medicaid expansion. The gop rolled back the ACA taxes, so now deficit spending is fueling the thing. But hey, both parties love deficits.

I hope Biden realizes China is an existential threat. They've really been one since Tiananmen Square. but that doesn't mean there's popular support to pay $1000 for a $500 tv. Just make it Vietnam. We still make things like cars and airplanes and roads.

Biden got trashed for uttering the truism that we are transitioning from fossil fuels. But we're keeping our cars and trucks. There's no sense to let the Bernie/AOC folks run train

Well the Muslim in Chief had 2 terms to get his debt down and create the horror known as Obammydoesntcare
Obama didn’t run on nor was he good at deficits and spending. Trump on the other hand promised differently and didn’t multitudes worse than Obama

Seriously, you think Biden will be president for 4 years?
Yes and he won’t run for reelection

Obama didn’t run on nor was he good at deficits and spending. Trump on the other hand promised differently and didn’t multitudes worse than Obama
Hmmm that's funny, my 401k tripled in the 4 years of Trump and my job status improved immensely with the opportunities for advancement in his creation of jobs. But I guess as a person who assumes responsibility for myself and moves at the chance to improve, I just don't fit into the pattern that you would understand.

Forum List

Back