Biden Presidency ?

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden

You are confused Moon Bat.

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?
When the choice is Joe or Trump the decision is easy, Joe is obviously the better choice: I’d like to see a respectable and smart conservative run but that’s not Trump.

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?
Biden won't be calling any shots he has dementia.
A guy with dementia beat Trump?! Ouch not a good thing if you’re a Trumpster. That’s embarrassing
Well I know I didn't vote for him, so what mentally challenged individuals would? That would be embarassing.
Many feel the same way about those that voted for Trump. Fact remains we are looking like it’s gonna be President Biden for the next 4 years. Sorry
Seriously, you think Biden will be president for 4 years?
Yes and he won’t run for reelection
Well he will be dead so of course not.

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?
Haha. We’re disappointed that Trump didn’t get healthcare infrastructure or eliminate the national debt like he said he was going to do? If you answer is no then I imagine the same will be true for those who voted for Biden
Well the Muslim in Chief had 2 terms to get his debt down and create the horror known as Obammydoesntcare
Obama didn’t run on nor was he good at deficits and spending. Trump on the other hand promised differently and didn’t multitudes worse than Obama
Hmmm that's funny, my 401k tripled in the 4 years of Trump and my job status improved immensely with the opportunities for advancement in his creation of jobs. But I guess as a person who assumes responsibility for myself and moves at the chance to improve, I just don't fit into the pattern that you would understand.
How did your 401k do under Obama?

I ama real Conservtive. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 because he was a big government candidate. You know, like these Democrats you stupid uneducated Moon Bats usually vote for.

You have to be a real moron to have voted for this Biden piece of shit. Like really fucked up in the mind.

Are you trying to make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer even more rich than he already is?
When the choice is Joe or Trump the decision is easy, Joe is obviously the better choice: I’d like to see a respectable and smart conservative run but that’s not Trump.
There were none in 2016 he defeated them all. Those birds are all globalists like Romney yuch,

Well the Muslim in Chief had 2 terms to get his debt down and create the horror known as Obammydoesntcare
Obama didn’t run on nor was he good at deficits and spending. Trump on the other hand promised differently and didn’t multitudes worse than Obama
Hmmm that's funny, my 401k tripled in the 4 years of Trump and my job status improved immensely with the opportunities for advancement in his creation of jobs. But I guess as a person who assumes responsibility for myself and moves at the chance to improve, I just don't fit into the pattern that you would understand.
Hear that flushing sound? Obammy never knew what a growth job was, too busy imposing taxes and pressure on business. His jobs were tax funded and mostly part time.

What would be amusing about a Biden Regime is how all the Liberal Deficit Hawks will suddenly go into hibernation and want to spend like drunken sailors.

Hey Moon Bats, you like $10/gal gas prices? Because being a jerk and voting for this Biden idiot is how you get $10/gal gas prices.

Of course all you morons think you will be able to drive around in solar power cars, don't you? Powered by Solyndra solar cells.

Fucking morons.

There were none in 2016 he defeated them all. Those birds are all globalists like Romney yuch,
Romney was respectable

Hear that flushing sound? Obammy never knew what a growth job was, too busy imposing taxes and pressure on business. His jobs were tax funded and mostly part time.

Hey Moon Bats, you like $10/gal gas prices? Because being a jerk and voting for this Biden idiot is how you get $10/gal gas prices.

Of course all you morons think you will be able to drive around in solar power cars, don't you? Powered by Solyndra solar cells.

Fucking morons.
I’d slow down with the moron calls as you seem to be grossly misrepresenting a reasonable outcome. But I’ll give you a chance to try and back it up with facts.

What would be amusing about a Biden Regime is how all the Liberal Deficit Hawks will suddenly go into hibernation and want to spend like drunken sailors.
Liberals are typically for less spending. Progressives are for more. Progressives that criticized Trumps spending did so because it was a huge miss from what he promised to do

Liberals are typically for less spending. Progressives are for more. Progressives that criticized Trumps spending did so because it was a huge miss from what he promised to do
Well he had to pay you facediapers to sit home in your basements.

Let's hope that for the sake of the nation & our own lives that President Biden is successful in helping to heal the nation after four tumultuous years.

I hope that President Biden, like President Trump, will keep us out of foreign wars.

I dunno about less spending but Analog Joe and Moscow Mitch had a deal on social security but McCarthy and the Freedom Caucus ran Boehner out of congress over it.

Well he had to pay you facediapers to sit home in your basements.
Oh yeah the basement. Isn’t that the place where Biden was hiding when he beat Trump? Damn, he didn’t even have to get out and do anything. That was easy

Let's hope that for the sake of the nation & our own lives that President Biden is successful in helping to heal the nation after four tumultuous years.

I hope that President Biden, like President Trump, will keep us out of foreign wars.
Cheers to that

It's looking like Biden is going to win.

Can Trumpers lose graciously?

Interesting question

It's looking like Biden is going to win.

Can Trumpers lose graciously?

Interesting question

If Trump were to lose, I expect that most Trump supporters would just do the best they can to resist the Biden agenda. The people would be gracious, but they wouldn't collaborate with the Biden Regime.

I would hope so as well. But his ideas about shipping pallets of cash to Iran's mullahs didn't work before, I can't see it working now.

Forum List

Back