🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Presidency ?

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technology. Jobs going overseas like it did during the Obama administration.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

Mitch sat on a $1 trillion infrastructure bill from Obama

Biden will have to undo Trumps executive actions.
I think COVID stimulus will pass lame duck

I think it might get passed in a lame duck session, but the democrats might get a bigger bill in if they wait, and even if that’s not true, the Dems may want to get some legislation passed for Biden to give him momentum
I doubt Republicans want Biden to get credit for a second stimulus. It will be lame duck or nothing......and Biden gets stuck with the bill

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.
The good news is we appear to still control the Senate and the Supreme Court. The cherry on top is that Republicans GAINED SEATS in the House which is a poke in the eye to Democrats. So the bottom line is, that is enough to hold back the Democrats from doing irreparable damage for a few more years.
This indeed sounds like good news.

I think Trump will pull this off. However, if he fails then it will be a disaster for this country.

Higher taxation that hurt the economy, dismal economic growth, millions more Illegal welfare queens, 401Ks tanking, no recovery from the China virus economic setback, more job hurting regulations, economy killing environmental wacko initiatives, higher price of energy.

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technolgy.

What in the hell were those yoyos thinking that voted for that piece of shit Biden?
Dogs and Cats living together.....mass hysteria

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technology. Jobs going overseas like it did during the Obama administration.

Senate is Staying GOP, so unless McConnell is in on raising Taxes then it ain’t happening...

Then you have this Biden piece of shit owing China for all that money they gave Hunter so more bad trade deals and losing our technolgy.

we shall see commie we shall see.

we shall see commie we shall see.
I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me.

Senate is Staying GOP, so unless McConnell is in on raising Taxes then it ain’t happening...

If Trump loses then the Senate will keep anything really bad from happening, like tax increases or filthy ass gun control laws etc but that shithead Biden will still be able to do all kinds of damage to the country. At least until the midterms when America realizes the mistake they made like they did in 2010.

Of course putting my faith in RINOs like Romney is kind of risky, isn't it?

By the way, the Senate is on a cycle. This year the Republicans had a lot more Senate seats up for reelction. In 2022 the Democrats will have that problem. That puts them at risk of losing seats.

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

Communisim never works out like these stupid uneducated Moon Bats thinks it will. Of course they don't know any more about History than they do about Economics, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?
Biden won't be calling any shots he has dementia.
A guy with dementia beat Trump?! Ouch not a good thing if you’re a Trumpster. That’s embarrassing

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?
A guy with dementia beat Trump?! Ouch not a good thing if you’re a Trumpster. That’s embarrassing

Did you see Biden's concession speech? He doesn't have it together.

Obviously whoever wins, BIDEN won't be our president. It's between Trump and the technocratic elite working in their own interest.

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??
Congress writes the tax plans not the president. Do you really see congress and Biden rewriting and passing a new tax plan?

These stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats all voted for Biden with the expectation of him repealing the Trump tax cuts. He said he was going to do that day one. Somebody is going to be very disappointed, aren't they?

Well I know I didn't vote for him, so what mentally challenged individuals would? That would be embarassing.

Forum List

Back