🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Presidency ?

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

i am Israeli. That is why i have those concerns.
Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
He has not won yet

True, but it's a long shot at this point

Trump’s path is more difficult, but he’s only down less than 1% in Nevada with 67% of the votes counted. If he flips Nevada and holds on in Georgia, NC and Pennsylvania then he wins. It’s not really that crazy
That would be great.
These voting procedures and rules must change in the future.

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.

Every time Joe screws up, and your head explode as a result, I will be laughing very hard, just like you did while the pussygrabber destroyed our country, haaa ha ha ha ha

View attachment 411202
Ohhhhh I see, you are one of the jobless playing video games on your new big screen or new I-phone all day....

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

Mitch sat on a $1 trillion infrastructure bill from Obama

Biden will have to undo Trumps executive actions.
I think COVID stimulus will pass lame duck

We have concerns. What is biden strategy on Iran and the nucelar deal? Will he be a partner of bibi like trump? Can he mediate peace and economic accords? What are his views on two state solution and undivided jerusalem as capital of Israel?
You should be a lot more worried about losing your job when this idiot shuts down the country again. Then he starts penalizing businesses for making profits and they ship your job overseas for good.

If Trump does not stay President what becomes of the third temple plans? No one is paying attention to that ordeal...

If he wins he’s not going to get radical legislation passed. He’ll do a lot of toothless executive orders. He has a chance to do maybe do a stimulus and maybe even an infrastructure bill, but that’s the most I see him accomplishing. Doubt he gets an infrastructure bill for the record

Infrastructure.....oh yeah, the Obammy job creation plan paid for by us.

Biden would be an absolute disaster. Not only is he owned by anti-American interest, he is very incompetent.
If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?

Didn't mean to discount any of your concerns just fear massive job losses are the primary damage a goofball like Biden will accomplish.
How does Biden lose jobs?

How does Biden lose jobs?
Oh come on.....Dems hate businesses making profits so they tax them to death and impose regulations on them, forcing them to move jobs overseas where labor is cheaper. But before that, unless he is lying, his Covid plan will cause the country to shut down again and that will put more millions out of work. Did you not think any of this through or do you not work??

I cannot think of anything worse than nucelar armed Ayatollahs. So i wonder what is Biden strategy towards Iran if he is American president.

I think it might get passed in a lame duck session, but the democrats might get a bigger bill in if they wait, and even if that’s not true, the Dems may want to get some legislation passed for Biden to give him momentum

I think it might get passed in a lame duck session, but the democrats might get a bigger bill in if they wait, and even if that’s not true, the Dems may want to get some legislation passed for Biden to give him momentum
Oh any momentum Sleepy gets goes right into his diaper.

How much damage can Biden do in 4 years ?
I guess some of this will depend on the results from the House and Senate.
The good news is we appear to still control the Senate and the Supreme Court. The cherry on top is that Republicans GAINED SEATS in the House which is a poke in the eye to Democrats. So the bottom line is, that is enough to hold back the Democrats from doing irreparable damage for a few more years.

If Trump does not stay President what becomes of the third temple plans? No one is paying attention to that ordeal...

Interesting. What do you think? There are several loose peace agreements between ME countries and Israel. Will this continue?

If he is incompetent then isnt that a good thing in your eyes because he wouldn’t be getting anything done?. Wouldn’t that go against your point that he would be a disaster?

Unless he is a puppet to help Harris, Pelosi and Cortez achieve their goal of World Domination!!!

( Just couldn’t help myself )

Forum List

Back