Biden punishes oil prices by 25% with his will alone

Can any of you who voted for Biden tell me, what is right now in your life in general better than when Trump was in the office?
Stock market up. GDP up. Unemployment down. Infrastructure week turned into an infrastructure bill. We can now wipe our asses with toilet paper. Mask rules are gone. Businesses are open. The news isn’t full of racist praised by a president. My company made record profits and paid record bonuses. 401K up.

lol rubbish. The oil industry runs the oil business, not Presidents. They rushed in and made some quick cash, and now they will back off a little and wait for the backlash to die down; they have this quarter's dividends locked in. There was never any shortage.
So when it goes up Republicans blame it on Biden, when it goes down Biden had nothing to do with it.

Great job Joe!!

Stock market up. GDP up. Unemployment down. Infrastructure week turned into an infrastructure bill. We can now wipe our asses with toilet paper. Mask rules are gone. Businesses are open. The news isn’t full of racist praised by a president. My company made record profits and paid record bonuses. 401K up.

Stock market up, and GDP up... with trillions of newly printed money. Masks were gone long ago in red states, because they never made sense anyway.

But I'll admit, Joe did made some records, like inflation, gas prices, and number of lefties that will vote red in November.

It's interesting, the same people that were saying Trump is going to crash economy and start WWIII, did just that. It's also interesting that COVID magically disappeared, and Ukraine war started right after proof of Hillary spying on candidate and President Trump surfaced.

I do have a question thought... with COVID gone, how are you going to steal next elections?

Last edited:
1647396148471.jpg

This week Biden’s policies, actions, but more importantly his rhetoric and sheer will have driven prices of oil down by more than 25%. These unprecedented acts of will, which have been criticized by conservatives who have blamed him for prices on the way up, are ultimately responsible for all oil pricing. It’s about time he unleashed the oil price Kraken!

God bless America and thank you Biden.
View attachment 615730

So it’s not Putin’s fault now?

So when it goes up Republicans blame it on Biden, when it goes down Biden had nothing to do with it.

Sorry, moron, I was never on that bandwagon; Biden and his DNC are just as pro-Big Biz as the RNC is, which is why they are passing pork and massive corporate welfare scams same as always while you violent racist tards suck their asses as if they're going to give you free houses and electricity if you kill enough white people.

Gas prices shoot UP like a rocket and fall like a feather

Mere words cause big spikes...but the price doesn't drop until until all the suppliers get cheaper product.

The whole industry stinks to high heaven
May you get your just karma served to you someday.

Sorry, moron, I was never on that bandwagon; Biden and his DNC are just as pro-Big Biz as the RNC is, which is why they are passing pork and massive corporate welfare scams same as always while you violent racist tards suck their asses as if they're going to give you free houses and electricity if you kill enough white people.
Funny that a Trump Humper would speak of anyone sucking ass. The rest of that racist drivel isn't even worth commenting on.

Still falling… WTI opened lower today…. Biden’s winning over the oil industry and has that production geared up!

9490CAE0-A9D6-4FB0-8524-828FB65320C4.jpeg

And?

Bankruptcies happens every year. Yes, there were more during COVID, but oil kept flowing and price remain stable throughout Trump presidency.
The demand for oil collapsed when Trump was president.

We are pumping more oil than 2017 and 2018… if it’s production then why is the price higher? Demand is down vs 2017 and 2017. You know what is up to 2017 and 2018? Oil company profits.
Recovery takes time. Most US oil companies are small. They pump less than 50 barrels a day.

Forum List

Back