Biden Regime defying court order to reinstate "Stay In Mexico Policy".

Biden apparently thinks he is a dictator and doesn't need to follow the Constitution and court orders.

Xi's man has repeatedly defied the courts and the United States Constitution. He does view himself as dictator.

What really angers me isn't that Quid Pro, a Nazi fuck, would do this, but that the Republicans haven't even bothered to push daily resolutions to impeach the criminal pile of shit. Quid Pro pissed on the Constitution when he violated the SCOTUS ruling on the eviction moratorium.

The Republicans are worthless slugs if they can't do their Constitutional duty and impeach this fucking scumbag.

Impeach him.
He should be impeached.

Of course, how are you supposed to impeach Biden for ignoring the constitution after you refused to impeach the last guy for using his office to get foreign help with the election so....

The institution of impeachment is now broken. For how long worries me.

He should be impeached.

Of course, how are you supposed to impeach Biden for ignoring the constitution after you refused to impeach the last guy for using his office to get foreign help with the election so....

Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one so it has always been an ineffective tool in govt.

He should be impeached.

Huh? The last guy WAS impeached for abusing the power of his office. How the fuck did you miss that??

Biden apparently thinks he is a dictator and doesn't need to follow the Constitution and court orders.

Joe Biden defying a Judge's order is direct evidence that Joe Biden is intentionally attempting to f* America up / destroy it. Joe has his orders and are carrying them out. He is completely confidant he could shoot and kill a US citizen on the steps of the WH, and Pelosi, Schumer, and Democrats would not allow him to be Impeached.

Huh? The last guy WAS impeached for abusing the power of his office. How the fuck did you miss that??
Excuse me, he was not convicted and removed from office. The fact that they issued the articles of impeachment is meaningless if the senate refuses to convict. This is even more markedly true in Trump's case considering there was no actual question about the phone call itself. That was in record.

In fact, it is worse IMHO. It sets precedent.

Excuse me, he was not convicted and removed from office. The fact that they issued the articles of impeachment is meaningless if the senate refuses to convict. This is even more markedly true in Trump's case considering there was no actual question about the phone call itself. That was in record.

In fact, it is worse IMHO. It sets precedent.

It is worse than that, as Democrats and snowflakes damn well know, as it was reported several times. There is a mutual law enforcement treaty / agreement between the US and other nations, to include Ukraine. The agreement allows the President to request assistance from the host nation (Ukraine) in investigating crimes, which is what President Trump did. Pelosi reportedly knew about this traty and squashed any attempt to bring it up because if was allowed to happen she would be exposed as even more of a treasonous, obsessed, anti-Trump hating bag of shite.

Again, in both failed Impeachments, Pelosi proceeded with an attempted coup / Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses.

And their actions have been ruled unconstitutional.
The act of getting rid of a policy is not unconstitutional if done correctly. Ignoring the ruling is not unconstitutional it is a form of illegal activity since the Constitution doesn't directly affirm the rule of Stay in Mexico policy only judicial review does. It is not really about the rule of law but the rule of consent.

The act of getting rid of a policy is not unconstitutional if done correctly. Ignoring the ruling is not unconstitutional it is a form of illegal activity since the Constitution doesn't directly affirm the rule of Stay in Mexico policy only judicial review does. It is not really about the rule of law but the rule of consent.
Wrong. Biden has a Constitutional duty to secure our borders. Defying a court order to do so is unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back