Biden, running on how terrible the last years have been. See Joe run. Run, Joe, run

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"I am hot. I am mad, I am angry," Biden roared as he bemoaned the way workers have been "clobbered" in recent years, and vowed to fight to ensure a share for the middle class of the profits the rich have enjoyed from rising productivity."

Biden hears Labor Day cheers: 'Run, Joe, run' - CNNPolitics.com

The guy has to be the biggest fucking moron in DC including Obama.

The mindless zombies and non-living that constitute the majority of the Dem votes are solidly behind him

"The middle class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Biden Oct 2012

Yeah, Joe! Those guys in the White House are doing an awful job...it's time for change!

YEAH, GREAT JOB FRANK, RIP ON THE MAN WHO IS SUFFERING EMOTIONALLY and make hilarious connections.

Crazy Joe forgets he's part of the problem of the last seven years. The man is just really dense and creepy
How exactly did Biden contribute to the disaster bush left Obama? Obama has been dealing with it well despite republicans literally saying they won't let him do anything and fighting every tiny thing he tries to do.

I am for Kasich, but this election requires that we rip on anyone from right to left who acts unfairly to the candidates. Anyone.

Crazy Joe forgets he's part of the problem of the last seven years. The man is just really dense and creepy
Your postings at times are dense and creepy, sassy. Don't throw stones in your glass castle. We need a clean race, and the good gals and guys have to call out that bad uns on both sides.

Slow Joe is a gift. I really hope he runs. Go Slow Joe!!!!

Your postings at times are dense and creepy, sassy. Don't throw stones in your glass castle. We need a clean race, and the good gals and guys have to call out that bad uns on both sides.

You blabber much...and few care
Says Miss Creepy Blabber.

We need a clean race. Contribute to that.

YEAH, GREAT JOB FRANK, RIP ON THE MAN WHO IS SUFFERING EMOTIONALLY and make hilarious connections.

Then maybe Biden needs to take some time off to grieve and not be out in public giving speeches...
If he does he's fair game...

You blabber much...and few care
Says Miss Creepy Blabber.

We need a clean race. Contribute to that.

You don't make any sense. Back to ignore with you

43aDUhU.jpg

"I am hot. I am mad, I am angry," Biden roared as he bemoaned the way workers have been "clobbered" in recent years, and vowed to fight to ensure a share for the middle class of the profits the rich have enjoyed from rising productivity."

Biden hears Labor Day cheers: 'Run, Joe, run' - CNNPolitics.com

The guy has to be the biggest fucking moron in DC including Obama.

The mindless zombies and non-living that constitute the majority of the Dem votes are solidly behind him

"The middle class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Biden Oct 2012

Yeah, Joe! Those guys in the White House are doing an awful job...it's time for change!
LOL, hilarious. The dems act like the boston celtic leprechaun has been in charge of this economy

You notice how democrats have QUIT defending the LIAR and now defend the PERVERT? Hillary is done and those actions show it.

"Pervert"?
What "pervert" would this be, Pinkie Poo?

Oh, OCD Girl, YOU'LL LOVE this video.... Especially since it's a BIG LIBERAL going NUTS about "CREEPY" Uncle JoJo.....

"Vice President Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden is so gaffe-prone and uninhibited that his lurching, caressing, hot mic-ignoring persona long ago helped shift his popular image from that of a serious politician to one who is the subject of satire....MUCH satire....

Forum List

Back