Biden said what Needed to be Said

No, you are the lost soul, and then some.
In your position - propping up an oath-breaker and violator of the Constitution - I would probably say the same thing - to no avail.
What you call our Orange fuhrer-wannabe has more integrity and respect for the Constitution than your Clintons, Obamas, and Bidens combined.
You have drunk deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid and no longer discern Right and Wrong.
And those like your self whom support these scum are in the same league as they are. But thanks for revealing your true nature.
You tell 'em my little Orange Kool-Aid Drinker...
Will help if the time comes for targeting.
You have just made Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's case for him.

In your position - propping up an oath-breaker and violator of the Constitution - I would probably say the same thing - to no avail.

You have drunk deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid and no longer discern Right and Wrong.

You tell 'em my little Orange Kool-Aid Drinker...

You have just made Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's case for him.
I try to look out and see all these things Deplorables and Dregs are doing. If they are they must be in stealth mode.

Like you would have a chance against the U.S. military.

And Trumpers insist they are not delusional. :laugh:
One of the many fallacies and delusions of the Left is that the USA military is filled with mindless robots whom will blindly follow all orders.

Nothing could be further from the truth were one to know some real members of our military on personal basis, such as if from your family or friends, etc. Along with this insight would be the one that being a volunteer military, the is a patriotic mindset of many whom enlist.

While promotion beyond O-6 & E-6 might be increasingly more "political", the rank and file lower than such can retain some of their own ideological leanings, which for the most part match those of the Right in our Nation.

Bottom line is that if the "shit hits the fan" in some form of "civil war" or armed insurrection against a tyrannical government made up of the Left, many in the military will not follow orders to attack the right and will likely shift allegiance and support the Right against the Left.

While our military tend to be obediant in regards to deployments against foreign enemies, against domestic enemies there is a goood chance of a divide, or split in allegiance and obediance similar to what would happen within our nation's populace.

Forum List

Back