Biden said what Needed to be Said

After President Obama handed him a perfect economy. Everything Trump touches turns to shit.
The economy was weak under Obama’s leadership. We were experiencing the weakest economic recovery in history. Obama was the first two term president to never see a year with at least 3% growth in GDP.

When Joe Biden took office we were energy independent and intention was about 2%. Wages were growing faster than inflation. All that has been reversed.

He didn't say that. Is that why you aren't producing a quote from the speech? Because then you can't twist it?

He called us an existential threat to America.

Syndi: I don't know, kaz, Biden said you threaten our existence, but he didn't say you are our enemy

Holy fucking Christ you're stupid

The economy was weak under Obama’s leadership. We were experiencing the weakest economic recovery in history. Obama was the first two term president to never see a year with at least 3% growth in GDP.

When Joe Biden took office we were energy independent and intention was about 2%. Wages were growing faster than inflation. All that has been reversed.
What was the unemployment percentage the day President Obama left office. :laugh:

He called us an existential threat to America.

Syndi: I don't know, kaz, Biden said you threaten our existence, but he didn't say you are our enemy

Holy fucking Christ you're stupid
Can't find an actual quote from the speech? Have to make shit up? Very Libertarian of you.

The people who oppose his ideas are not enemies of America. If you agree with him on that, you an enemy of America. In America we are supposed to be free to disagree.

And 75% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track, I guess 75% are now enemies of the state.

1662152551094.png

Forum List

Back