Biden says FU to white people

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!

He should lower the flag half mast for all Americans who were murdered by ILLEGAL ALIENS ??

He is telling a lie. I know employment law because I hired people. A business can only tell a person they didn't get a job because they felt other candidates were more qualified. If a business is mandated to hire people of color it is because the EEOC has found them to be practicing racial discrimination in their hiring practices.

Excuse me? I am most definitely not lying. It wasn’t a matter of not getting the job... it was a matter of not even being considered... because the State or Federal Government were unconstitutionally interfering in the hiring practices of these companies.
You are lying. No company can tell you that you weren't considered because of race or anything else but BFOQ'S. And what you are describing if anything, is the unconstitutional behavior of the companies you are talking about.

What pisses me off, besides a lot, is that people like this automatically assume that they have better qualifications than the person hired. If someone has better credentials, that's the person who gets hired. It helps to ace the interview, too. I've seen cases in which someone sued over not being hired, but the candidate who was hired had much better answers when asked a hypothetical question during the interview.

I have absolutely no issue with being passed over for a better candidate. I lost out on a job I REALLY wanted to a female candidate. She was the better choice. Better qualified. More experience. I wished her the best of luck. Good for her.
You are full of shit

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He is telling a lie. I know employment law because I hired people. A business can only tell a person they didn't get a job because they felt other candidates were more qualified. If a business is mandated to hire people of color it is because the EEOC has found them to be practicing racial discrimination in their hiring practices.

Excuse me? I am most definitely not lying. It wasn’t a matter of not getting the job... it was a matter of not even being considered... because the State or Federal Government were unconstitutionally interfering in the hiring practices of these companies.
You are lying. No company can tell you that you weren't considered because of race or anything else but BFOQ'S. And what you are describing if anything, is the unconstitutional behavior of the companies you are talking about.

What pisses me off, besides a lot, is that people like this automatically assume that they have better qualifications than the person hired. If someone has better credentials, that's the person who gets hired. It helps to ace the interview, too. I've seen cases in which someone sued over not being hired, but the candidate who was hired had much better answers when asked a hypothetical question during the interview.
Yes people like that guy never considers that a person of color or a woman could actually have been hired because they were best qualified.

This is a popular thing among bigots. By race or sex, they are automatically the best qualified to do the job. It doesn't matter what their individual resume looks like. Our Vice President, for instance, has an amazing background and experience. Yet all she gets on USMB is sexual innuendo written by people who cannot match her.
Exactly. They denigrated Hillary too and she was one of the most qualified presidential candidates in history.

Yes people like that guy never considers that a person of color or a woman could actually have been hired because they were best qualified.

This is a popular thing among bigots. By race or sex, they are automatically the best qualified to do the job. It doesn't matter what their individual resume looks like. Our Vice President, for instance, has an amazing background and experience. Yet all she gets on USMB is sexual innuendo written by people who cannot match her.
Exactly. They denigrated Hillary too and she was one of the most qualified presidential candidates in history.
What qualifications did she have that made her so great,?
Wife of Bill Clinton?
responsible for Benghazi
lived in the White House?
nothing to qualify the Hildabeast as presidential material

Last edited:
.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!
White people are such victims.....boo hoo.

ws are a tiny fringe. When he talks ws, he is obviously not talking about actual ws, but anyone that you fuckers can smear was wacist.

What qualifications did she have that made her so great,?
Wife of Bill Clinton?
responsible for Benghazi
lived in the White House?
nothing to qualify the Hildabeast as presidential material

Attorney. Watergate staff attorney. First lady drawing attention to healthcare issues. U.S. Senator. U.S. Secretary of State leading on foreign diplomacy. This whole crap about Benghazi was made up by the GOP and has been investigated and debunk many times.

Now let's turn our attention to GOP politicians. Trump? Pence, Johnson, Gaitz, etc. Explain what qualifications republican candidates actually have.

They are just pandering to certain races in order to keep them from listening to the truth from others.
They've been pandering to certain races ever since Pres. Trump stepped on stage. Like for an instance, Hillary was pandering to the religious community and the Black community during her campaign. Trying to make it seem as if she is a secret religious Black woman on the inside.

clinton private viewing.gif

That is why they know so much about all races. Their intels community studies all races and uses these info on how to manipulate their minds by pandering to them.

They are just pandering to certain races in order to keep them from listening to the truth from others.
They've been pandering to certain races ever since Pres. Trump stepped on stage. Like for an instance, Hillary was pandering to the religious community and the Black community during her campaign. Trying to make it seem as if she is a secret religious Black woman on the inside.

View attachment 470729

yes, Hillary did pander --big time = so the real problems never get fixed

You are one racist POS.
you PROVE to be a racist by agreeing WLDon'tMatter...you don't care if whites get murdered

He is a carbon copy of Obama and will lose the house and senate like Obama....

You can say that again. :mad-61:

View attachment 469844
That's not fair or true. Obama is better than Biden. Don't get me wrong, I don't and didn't like Obama's policies. But he is MUCH better as a leader than Biden.

Don't agree.

Obama is evil and Biden is demented.

Both are the worst thing that ever happened to America.

I guess you believe Trump was a good God fearing man. Smfh.

You are one racist POS.
you PROVE to be a racist by agreeing WLDon'tMatter...you don't care if whites get murdered

Unlike you idiot I have never defended someone black harming or murdering someone white. You are just scared you are going to lose that white privilege.

Dude we gotta get yo ass a hobby and off of Trumps nuts....daddy is gone, its time to move out on your own, son.

He is a carbon copy of Obama and will lose the house and senate like Obama....

You can say that again. :mad-61:

View attachment 469844
That's not fair or true. Obama is better than Biden. Don't get me wrong, I don't and didn't like Obama's policies. But he is MUCH better as a leader than Biden.

Don't agree.

Obama is evil and Biden is demented.

Both are the worst thing that ever happened to America.

I guess you believe Trump was a good God fearing man. Smfh.
LOLOL, man these red white and vomit white mf's is feenin for Trump. Its like losing a parent, they literally don't know what the fuck to do....LOLOLOLOL...Meanwhile that fat flabby bastard is off golfing and picking thier pockets clean.

Forum List

Back