Biden says FU to white people

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!
NEWS FLASH, THERE'S WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE OTHER THAN BIDEN SAYING FUCK YOU TO WHITE PEOPLE...TRUST lololol :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!

You are one racist POS.
you PROVE to be a racist by agreeing WLDon'tMatter...you don't care if whites get murdered

Unlike you idiot I have never defended someone black harming or murdering someone white. You are just scared you are going to lose that white privilege.
===yes you did---you are disagreeing [ and uncivil ] about me saying whites lives matter ALSO

You are one racist POS.
you PROVE to be a racist by agreeing WLDon'tMatter...you don't care if whites get murdered

Unlike you idiot I have never defended someone black harming or murdering someone white. You are just scared you are going to lose that white privilege.
===yes you did---you are disagreeing [ and uncivil ] about me saying whites lives matter ALSO

All lives matter, but whites aren't the ones being brutalized and murdered by white cops.

You are one racist POS.

All lives matter, but whites aren't the ones being brutalized and murdered by white cops.
I would watch white cops who screwed with me be exterminated and their families sent to heavy labor work camps. You can almost taste it. But know we are not there yet. Vengeance goes beyond death.

You are one racist POS.

As we speak Miami cops are beating the shit out of them rowdy negro's.....LOLOL.

They are just pandering to certain races in order to keep them from listening to the truth from others.
They've been pandering to certain races ever since Pres. Trump stepped on stage. Like for an instance, Hillary was pandering to the religious community and the Black community during her campaign. Trying to make it seem as if she is a secret religious Black woman on the inside.

View attachment 470729

Explain why trump and pence spent their four years in office catering to white supremacists and whites in right-wing "Christian" cults. They went out of their way to suck up to idiots like frankie graham and putin, and refused to even discuss the issue of domestic terrorism, despite warnings that had been issued for at least ten years. Talk about "pandering."

They are just pandering to certain races in order to keep them from listening to the truth from others.
They've been pandering to certain races ever since Pres. Trump stepped on stage. Like for an instance, Hillary was pandering to the religious community and the Black community during her campaign. Trying to make it seem as if she is a secret religious Black woman on the inside.

View attachment 470729

Explain why trump and pence spent their four years in office catering to white supremacists and whites in right-wing "Christian" cults. They went out of their way to suck up to idiots like frankie graham and putin, and refused to even discuss the issue of domestic terrorism, despite warnings that had been issued for at least ten years. Talk about "pandering."

......your post is totally bullshit --they did not do that...BUT--we KNOW hillary did that --you know why????? there is NO problem of police shooting blacks unjustifiably

You are one racist POS.

1. you don't say ALM--you say BLM-hahahhahahahahahahah
2. blacks commit crimes at higher rates
3. there is no problem of police brutality--the facts/truth are undeniable
4. INNOCENT whites get killed by cops also

He is a carbon copy of Obama and will lose the house and senate like Obama....

You can say that again. :mad-61:

View attachment 469844
That's not fair or true. Obama is better than Biden. Don't get me wrong, I don't and didn't like Obama's policies. But he is MUCH better as a leader than Biden.

Don't agree.

Obama is evil and Biden is demented.

Both are the worst thing that ever happened to America.

I guess you believe Trump was a good God fearing man. Smfh.
LOLOL, man these red white and vomit white mf's is feenin for Trump. Its like losing a parent, they literally don't know what the fuck to do....LOLOLOLOL...Meanwhile that fat flabby bastard is off golfing and picking thier pockets clean.
When your taxes skyrocket it will be Biden the pick pocket dummy....

View attachment 469844
That's not fair or true. Obama is better than Biden. Don't get me wrong, I don't and didn't like Obama's policies. But he is MUCH better as a leader than Biden.

Don't agree.

LOLOL, man these red white and vomit white mf's is feenin for Trump. Its like losing a parent, they literally don't know what the fuck to do....LOLOLOLOL...Meanwhile that fat flabby bastard is off golfing and picking thier pockets clean.
..and my state is raising taxes..so double fked
.....anyway, I've always said the states should not raise any taxes until the federal lowers government lowers theirs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....taxes destroy communities and countries -plain and simple....it destroyed medieval communities --but it looks like Biden and Shitheads have not learned their history

Racism is a one way street.

White men bad, everyone else good.........unless they are orange

I "believe" that it was Morgan Freeman who stated "Racism will end when you stop calling me a black man and I stop calling you a white man".........Just food for thought..

Although..blacks have no interest whatsoever in ever putting down the race card...it gets them too much..

You are one racist POS.

Get a new line man, you just regurgitate the same bullshit over and over. All of your talking points have been debunked time and time again and yet you keep spewing them.

You are one racist POS.

Get a new line man, you just regurgitate the same bullshit over and over. All of your talking points have been debunked time and time again and yet you keep spewing them.
It’s like U2 are twins.

View attachment 469844

Don't agree.

If that is case he is going to pick yours as well dumbass.

You are one racist POS.

It’s like U2 are twins.
he's my BFF

And whites murder whites 2,500 times per year.
Liar as always. Scum sucking black low IQ criminals do most of the crime.

In my opinion the color of a person‘s skin should be irrelevant. It seems the minorities in our nation are being taught to hate the evil white man by the democrats.

So instead of everybody having an equal chance to get to the top of the hill we have different tribes fighting each other to own the top of the hill And get the biggest handouts.

And whites murder whites 2,500 times per year.
Liar as always. Scum sucking black low IQ criminals do most of the crime.

In my opinion the color of a person‘s skin should be irrelevant. It seems the minorities in our nation are being taught to hate the evil white man by the democrats.

So instead of everybody having an equal chance to get to the top of the hill we have different tribes fighting each other to own the top of the hill And get the biggest handouts.
no ''seeming'' about it--they ARE being taught that......

View attachment 469844

Don't agree.

In my opinion much better than those two.

Forum List

Back