Biden says FU to white people

No it's not. First off, that's illegal. They cannot tell you that by law. And if they were required to do so, it was because they were caught practicing racism. Now 3 jobs in 25 years isn't all that many. I've had far more that that happen to me because I am black.

Tell thst to them. I was directly told intwo of the three instances. The third one directly asked if I met any EEO status, and when told no, hand my interview canceled.

mad for 3 jobs in 25 years not being much... I’ve only had 3 jobs over the last 26 years. I’ve been with my current employer since 2001. All three instances occurred in the 1994-1998 timeframe.

Was it because you are of European background? Or were you being an asshole? I've noticed from your posts on USMB that you hate women, and you perhaps hate non-whites as well.

He is telling a lie. I know employment law because I hired people. A business can only tell a person they didn't get a job because they felt other candidates were more qualified. If a business is mandated to hire people of color it is because the EEOC has found them to be practicing racial discrimination in their hiring practices.

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!
Yet there are so many self hating whites that still support him!
Whites like harmonica are self hating, so is every other white person who practices racism.
But of course you are not a raging racist.
I most certainly am not. But you racist try calling me that for holding whites like you to account for your work to continue white racism.

Was it because you are of European background? Or were you being an asshole? I've noticed from your posts on USMB that you hate women, and you perhaps hate non-whites as well.

I never actually got an interview with any of the three of them...

The first one was a mass interview event where the interviewer came out into the waiting room and told us they had a Federal Quota thst needed to be filled, so white males had no chance to get the job.

The second was a similar situation, but not a cattle call. The interviewer came out and told me they had been given a mandate to hire a female candidate. I declined to waste my time on the interview.

The third one I was told over the phone that they were not interviewing non-EEO candidates.

He is telling a lie. I know employment law because I hired people. A business can only tell a person they didn't get a job because they felt other candidates were more qualified. If a business is mandated to hire people of color it is because the EEOC has found them to be practicing racial discrimination in their hiring practices.

Excuse me? I am most definitely not lying. It wasn’t a matter of not getting the job... it was a matter of not even being considered... because the State or Federal Government were unconstitutionally interfering in the hiring practices of these companies.

No it's not. First off, that's illegal. They cannot tell you that by law. And if they were required to do so, it was because they were caught practicing racism. Now 3 jobs in 25 years isn't all that many. I've had far more that that happen to me because I am black.

Tell thst to them. I was directly told intwo of the three instances. The third one directly asked if I met any EEO status, and when told no, hand my interview canceled.

mad for 3 jobs in 25 years not being much... I’ve only had 3 jobs over the last 26 years. I’ve been with my current employer since 2001. All three instances occurred in the 1994-1998 timeframe.

I spent 30 years writing on legal topics, specializing in labor law, working for one of this country's premier legal publishers. I have read thousands of legal decisions, some state, but mostly federal. This guy is full of it.

I spent 30 years writing on legal topics, specializing in labor law, working for one of this country's premier legal publishers. I have read thousands of legal decisions, some state, but mostly federal. This guy is full of it.
Yes he is.

Excuse me? I am most definitely not lying. It wasn’t a matter of not getting the job... it was a matter of not even being considered... because the State or Federal Government were unconstitutionally interfering in the hiring practices of these companies.
You are lying. No company can tell you that you weren't considered because of race or anything else but BFOQ'S. And what you are describing if anything, is the unconstitutional behavior of the companies you are talking about.

You are lying. No company can tell you that you weren't considered because of race or anything else but BFOQ'S. And what you are describing if anything, is the unconstitutional behavior of the companies you are talking about.

What pisses me off, besides a lot, is that people like this automatically assume that they have better qualifications than the person hired. If someone has better credentials, that's the person who gets hired. It helps to ace the interview, too. I've seen cases in which someone sued over not being hired, but the candidate who was hired had much better answers when asked a hypothetical question during the interview.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What pisses me off, besides a lot, is that people like this automatically assume that they have better qualifications than the person hired. If someone has better credentials, that's the person who gets hired. It helps to ace the interview, too. I've seen cases in which someone sued over not being hired, but the candidate who was hired had much better answers when asked a hypothetical question during the interview.
Yes people like that guy never considers that a person of color or a woman could actually have been hired because they were best qualified.

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!
Well, Scumpty kissed white, fake christian ass the entire term of his time in office. And, btw, smooched Putin's rectum regularly. Bigly!!!

I have absolutely no issue with being passed over for a better candidate. I lost out on a job I REALLY wanted to a female candidate. She was the better choice. Better qualified. More experience. I wished her the best of luck. Good for her.

Another job I really wanted went to three different minority (racial or gender) candidates over 16 months. None of them were able to do the job. The municipal election government eventually decided to do away with the job instead of admitting they couldn’t find a minority candidate qualified to do the work and hire a qualified applicant.

Yes people like that guy never considers that a person of color or a woman could actually have been hired because they were best qualified.

This is a popular thing among bigots. By race or sex, they are automatically the best qualified to do the job. It doesn't matter what their individual resume looks like. Our Vice President, for instance, has an amazing background and experience. Yet all she gets on USMB is sexual innuendo written by people who cannot match her.

I have worked with people I KNOW were hired solely because of their skin color and/or having tits. There was no other way the person got the job, because she was absolutely unqualified.

Well, Scumpty kissed white, fake christian ass the entire term of his time in office. And, btw, smooched Putin's rectum regularly. Bigly!!!
.....sorry wrong...when you stop babbling crap, let me know.....blacks murder 500 whites per year--where's the lowered flags????

Whites like harmonica are self hating, so is every other white person who practices racism.
I most certainly am not. But you racist try calling me that for holding whites like you to account for your work to continue white racism.
you are a racist

Who the hell are you kidding? Lie after lie. The progs are at the point of legalizing "equity" over "equality" now.

Sooner or later white Americans will come to understand that it is over for us. WE now go to the back of the bus.....
Brainwashed racist functional morons to the back of the bus... You betcha!

Sooner or later white Americans will come to understand that it is over for us. WE now go to the back of the bus.....
Brainwashed racist functional morons to the back of the bus... You betcha!
the whites aren't racist, the blacks are...it's all they think about

.....sorry wrong...when you stop babbling crap, let me know.....blacks murder 500 whites per year--where's the lowered flags????
franco laughs at facts...that's how the left/blacks[/Dems are--afraid of facts and the truth
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back