Biden says FU to white people

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!

And whites murder whites 2,500 times per year.
Liar as always. Scum sucking black low IQ criminals do most of the crime.

.....so he's been kissing black a$$ with all this WHITE SUPREMACY bullshit/etc ..now the idiot wants flags at half mast for Asians murdered....what about all the whites murdered by blacks?-blacks murder 500 whites per year .!!!

See? They ain't racists... They kill their own way more... :D

Whites commit the least amount of interracial crime, but that is not the way that the Dems/Press portray them.
crimeratesdhdsac.JPG

Where was Joe these past four years when innumerable people including federal administration employees were getting shot, assaulted and attacked by hate crimes just for supporting or being connected to the POTUS?

WHERE WERE YOU THEN JOE?

Just more leftwing political theater; next, they will try to claim all these Asian attacks are from Trump Supporters (because you know we are all troglodytic racist white supremacists).

I am of European descent. I have not seen any hatred directed at me because of my ancestry.
On Tucker....the Chinese have a name for you...."Baizuo". White liberal and worst. The Chinese people even regularly call you guys that name. I typed in "Baizuo" and it is in Urban Dictionary also. Which is worse. The Chinese call you that name in a derogatory way. ..."BAIZUO"!

I am of European descent. I have not seen any hatred directed at me because of my ancestry.
On Tucker....the Chinese have a name for you...."Baizuo". White liberal and worst. The Chinese people even regularly call you guys that name. I typed in "Baizuo" and it is in Urban Dictionary also. Which is worse. The Chinese call you that name in a derogatory way. ..."BAIZUO"!

What do you mean by this? If you are referring to tucker carlson, he's a know-nothing jackass.

We don't need this racist crap that some people are pushing. I don't care if someone calls me a name, even if this is true. It just shows that this person is an asshole.

Now, to important things: not only are innocent people of Chinese descent being attacked, people who are of Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese descent, and people of other origins in Asia are being attacked. Explain this. While you're at it, explain why anyone is being attacked. Even if you think that someone from China did something to you such that you would attack anyone from China, why attack a Thai?

And 40 percent of self hating White losers voted Biden

And 40 percent of self hating White losers voted Biden
Explain. I am of European descent and I voted for a European descended man and a woman of Jamaican and Indian descent. I could not vote for the racist Scotsman/German. Why are we having these conversations about our different ethnic backgrounds when we are here together as Americans?

I have. At least three jobs I’ve applied for over the last 25 years where hiring managers either dirt or indirectly told me they were being REQUIRED to hire a minority candidate due to quotas placed on them by Government or the Company.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

See? They ain't racists... They kill their own way more... :D
Yeah, right.

Yet there are so many self hating whites that still support him!

I have. At least three jobs I’ve applied for over the last 25 years where hiring managers either dirt or indirectly told me they were being REQUIRED to hire a minority candidate due to quotas placed on them by Government or the Company.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
No it's not. First off, that's illegal. They cannot tell you that by law. And if they were required to do so, it was because they were caught practicing racism. Now 3 jobs in 25 years isn't all that many. I've had far more that that happen to me because I am black.

Whites like harmonica are self hating, so is every other white person who practices racism.

Whites like harmonica are self hating, so is every other white person who practices racism.
But of course you are not a raging racist.

No it's not. First off, that's illegal. They cannot tell you that by law. And if they were required to do so, it was because they were caught practicing racism. Now 3 jobs in 25 years isn't all that many. I've had far more that that happen to me because I am black.

Tell thst to them. I was directly told intwo of the three instances. The third one directly asked if I met any EEO status, and when told no, hand my interview canceled.

mad for 3 jobs in 25 years not being much... I’ve only had 3 jobs over the last 26 years. I’ve been with my current employer since 2001. All three instances occurred in the 1994-1998 timeframe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Tell thst to them. I was directly told intwo of the three instances. The third one directly asked if I met any EEO status, and when told no, hand my interview canceled.

mad for 3 jobs in 25 years not being much... I’ve only had 3 jobs over the last 26 years. I’ve been with my current employer since 2001. All three instances occurred in the 1994-1998 timeframe.

Was it because you are of European background? Or were you being an asshole? I've noticed from your posts on USMB that you hate women, and you perhaps hate non-whites as well.

Forum List

Back