Biden says he wants VP that is ready to be President on day one.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am not sure what to make of this from senile old Joe. I donā€™t think he wants to be President.

Biden says he wants VP that is ready to be President on day one.
Don't we all?!!

I am not sure what to make of this from senile old Joe. I donā€™t think he wants to be President.

Pretty sure if Drumpf could last this long Biden could select his local school janitor as a backup.

Pretty sure if Drumpf could last this long Biden could select his local school janitor as a backup.

Hillary said she's ready!

No thanks but even she would be better on day one than Drumpf is right now.

50/50% Biden won't be the nominee

That's why President Trump has held off attacking Biden's clear incapacity

If he wants them ready on day one he better pick a Republican because no Democrats are qualified. Wouldn't be surprised if he picked Romney that he wouldn't accept it.

DJT has done a great job as President. Reminds me of JFK or FDR.

He knows he hasn't long to live.

50/50% Biden won't be the nominee

That's why President Trump has held off attacking Biden's clear incapacity
Bidens going to be the nominee. You havent been keeping up on current events.

DJT has done a great job as President. Reminds me of JFK or FDR.
DJD reminds me of an incompetent fuck up and a retarded doorknob.

Can no one else see that Biden is not a real candidate? He is a proxyā€”a bridge if you willā€”for the democrats to install a radical extremist in the Oval Office. He will step down on day one if elected or commit suicide or vanish into thin air. The person who takes his place will be Obama to the tenth power, someone no sane American would ever vote for and quite possibly is not legally qualified to hold the office. The democrats will subvert the entire election process this November and install a cultural Marxist in the White House whom no one actually voted for. Bank on it. My guess, at this rate and considering the democrats' loudest false narrative of the day, a militant black social justice warrior will be their choice.

There is no one on his list ready to be president.

Can no one else see that Biden is not a real candidate? He is a proxyā€”a bridge if you willā€”for the democrats to install a radical extremist in the Oval Office. He will step down on day one if elected or commit suicide or vanish into thin air. The person who takes his place will be Obama to the tenth power, someone no sane American would ever vote for and quite possibly is not legally qualified to hold the office. The democrats will subvert the entire election process this November and install a cultural Marxist in the White House whom no one actually voted for. Bank on it. My guess, at this rate and considering the democrats' loudest false narrative of the day, a militant black social justice warrior will be their choice.
" Obama to the tenth power "

Thats not possible. That would be like having the best leader mankind has ever experienced.

Gee, someone better offer a good alternative candidate.

Crazy Joe knows his mortality while Trump will live forever..

And day one is all Joe would get before his tragic suicide

There is no one on his list ready to be president.
After four years Trump is still stumbling.

Forum List

Back