Biden Says He'll Get Help From The Taliban.

For at least a generation the Islamic world will be in a lethal mood. That is why I think Biden is making the right decision to use the Taliban against al Qaeda.

During the war between Iran and Iraq the United States gave satellite intelligence to each side. We supported the side that was losing at the time. We did not give them enough support to win, only enough to keep fighting. If they started winning, we switched to the other side. As a result the war lasted for eight years. That is the way we should handle wars between Muslim countries.

Trump cut off their support. Biden restored it. I hope you know that.
That is one of several areas where I disagree with Biden. I still intend to vote for him. If I only voted for politicians who agreed with me about everything I would never vote. Generally speaking I agree with the Democrats on the environment and economic policy. I agree with the Republicans on crime and race.

Well … at least Biden ain't good buds with the Russians. Why should he be when he's got the Taliban on his side. In his usual, creepy whisper, he announced that he'd “get help from the Taliban.” You know, that horrible enemy that we were “at war” with for 20 years or more. Well, we sure as hell BETTER get help from the Taliban after we armed them to the teeth with American weapons. Oh yeah, let's ban AR-15s here in America. You know … to “save the children” and all.

Our retard in chief

I am pleased to say that the United States is the best friend Israel has. :D

Especially when the United States allows Israel to repeatedly engage in mass murder of Americans and hate hoaxes it to willing treasonous SUB humans like you who then want a war over lies like Iraq.

You are the worst traitor in America. You cheer when Israel murders America. You do not care. You are a sick supporter of everything "values" you claim to abhor...

Anyone who admires Trump has nerve calling Biden a liar.

Notice this is the biggest Zionist Fascist here, and he LOVES TRAITOR JOE.

HELLO!!

DUH!!

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

:bowdown::eusa_dance:

cm7DIBE.jpg

Taliban didn't even exist in the 1980s....

Especially when the United States allows Israel to repeatedly engage in mass murder of Americans and hate hoaxes it to willing treasonous SUB humans like you who then want a war over lies like Iraq.

You are the worst traitor in America. You cheer when Israel murders America. You do not care. You are a sick supporter of everything "values" you claim to abhor...
Israelis do not kill Americans intentionally. What happened to the USS Liberty was a tragic mistake. It was investigated. Israel was exonerated. It is best forgotten.

That is one of several areas where I disagree with Biden. I still intend to vote for him. If I only voted for politicians who agreed with me about everything I would never vote. Generally speaking I agree with the Democrats on the environment and economic policy. I agree with the Republicans on crime and race.

... and which ever party is more eager to

increase US funding to Israel
given Israel more weapons
start wars over lies to help Israel
Allows Zionist Fascism to wreck America in the process

Israelis do not kill Americans intentionally. What happened to the USS Liberty was a tragic mistake. It was investigated. Israel was exonerated. It is best forgotten.

As with JFK, the USS Liberty, 911, always a "commission" of just Zionist Fascists is created to lie their assess off...

The claim the USS Liberty was an "accident" only works on SUBS with IQ under 5.

why not son LOL....why not! :laugh:

v2ojQLN.png

He'd fit right in. He is a Jew who lies and claims he isn't. Ditto for Taliban Leaders, Zionist People Frauds, why W and Traitor Joe love them... and why Col Osman trusted them

... and which ever party is more eager to

increase US funding to Israel
given Israel more weapons
start wars over lies to help Israel
Allows Zionist Fascism to wreck America in the process

Our support for Israel does not wreck Israel. Your resentful hatred for the most accomplished group of humans in the world has twisted your mind.

The first one, and a later one who won the same award...

Why did W flip off The Northern Alliance and hand Afghan to Taliban?

SUBS NEVER WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

omg that image with big mike and the other warmonger there....:confused-84:

As with JFK, the USS Liberty, 911, always a "commission" of just Zionist Fascists is created to lie their assess off...

The claim the USS Liberty was an "accident" only works on SUBS with IQ under 5.
Of course it was an accident. The Israelis had no credible motive for attacking the only country that was protecting them from annihilation.

For at least a generation the Islamic world will be in a lethal mood. That is why I think Biden is making the right decision to use the Taliban against al Qaeda.

During the war between Iran and Iraq the United States gave satellite intelligence to each side. We supported the side that was losing at the time. We did not give them enough support to win, only enough to keep fighting. If they started winning, we switched to the other side. As a result the war lasted for eight years. That is the way we should handle wars between Muslim countries.

Especially when you start them with false flag hate hoaxes like 911, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and the USS Liberty (a Zionist Fascist attempt to start a US war with Egypt)

Forum List

Back