Biden Says He'll Get Help From The Taliban.

A tainted version of Christianity, perhaps. Not factual or actual Christianity. For instance, I don't believe that the people who call themselves “Jews” today have any connection whatsoever to biblical Israel. Two, very different peoples altogether.

Revelation 2:9,”I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Revelation 3:9, “Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Northern and West Coast Christians feel the same way. Many really don't care if the story is true or not. They just want their kids to get good values and social skills and the stuff with Israel today is "that is now, the Bible was then." To the SUB it is a replay of Exodus....

This is why the Jews deserve the best, and why Untermenschen resent them:

Race, Intelligence, and the Brain: The Errors and Omissions of the Revised Edition of S. J. Gould's The Mismeasure of Man (1996)

Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 23, No. 1 (July 1997), pp. 169-180

J. Philippe Rushton
Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

Race, Intelligence, and the Brain: The Errors and Omissions of the Revised Edition of S. J. Gould's The Mismeasure of Man (1996)

The Jews are the Herrenvolk. That is why they are so rich and powerful, and why I admire them.

This is why the Jews deserve the best, and why Untermenschen resent them:

Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 23, No. 1 (July 1997), pp. 169-180

J. Philippe Rushton
Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

The Jews are the Herrenvolk. That is why they are so rich and powerful, and why I admire them.
I have a 135 IQ. Does that make me superior to average Israelis?

I wonder: If they're so "accomplished and powerful" why are the American taxpayers sending them $Billions each year?

Why do you only care about the billions going to the Jewish country? I don’t hear any complaints going to Arab countries. What about Jordan and Egypt?

The Usurper Cretin in Chief and his helpers.....have done it again.... and again and again

8LFdtMe.jpg

I am pleased to say that the United States is the best friend Israel has. :D
Can't disagree with that. Too bad that the United States doesn't have any good friends. We seem to be the water while the rest of the world is a giant sponge.

You should. They are exhibit A of what happens when we elect Zionist Fascist "Pro Israel" candidates like W and Traitor Joe...
Bullshit. Israel has a lot to answer for having nothing to do with Afghanistan or the war orphans.

Why do you only care about the billions going to the Jewish country? I don’t hear any complaints going to Arab countries. What about Jordan and Egypt?
I despise the fact that the American taxpayer is the slave class to the rest of the world. Always have been and always will be.

Trump was much better for Israel than Biden. One of the first things Biden did when he became president was to restart the money flow to the Palestinians, thus helping fund HAMAS who skims it off the top. (Trump had stopped it.)

Forum List

Back