Biden Says He'll Get Help From The Taliban.

:bowdown::eusa_dance:

cm7DIBE.jpg

Israel has been receiving the largest share of US foreign aid since1948.. They also get reparations from Germany.
Exactly! If they're “superior” and “chosen” then why are American's paying the bills?

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Well … at least Biden ain't good buds with the Russians. Why should he be when he's got the Taliban on his side. In his usual, creepy whisper, he announced that he'd “get help from the Taliban.” You know, that horrible enemy that we were “at war” with for 20 years or more. Well, we sure as hell BETTER get help from the Taliban after we armed them to the teeth with American weapons. Oh yeah, let's ban AR-15s here in America. You know … to “save the children” and all.

Is that the same Taliban that Trump was buddies with….couldn’t stop praising?

“We’re dealing very well with the Taliban….they’re very tough, they’re very smart, they’re very sharp, but you know it’s been 19 years and even they are tired of fighting, in all fairness.”

“The Taliban, good fighters, I will tell you, good fighters. You have to give them credit for that. They’ve been fighting for a thousand years. What they do is they fight,”

Trump was much better for Israel than Biden. One of the first things Biden did when he became president was to restart the money flow to the Palestinians, thus helping fund HAMAS who skims it off the top. (Trump had stopped it.)
The Palestinians have never gotten much in US foreign aid.

You're obviously superior human beings..

Trump was much better for Israel than Biden. One of the first things Biden did when he became president was to restart the money flow to the Palestinians, thus helping fund HAMAS who skims it off the top. (Trump had stopped it.)
What you say is true. I approve of Trump's support for Israel. Trump also moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. Fortunately, support for Israel is not a partisan issue.

Is that the same Taliban that Trump was buddies with….couldn’t stop praising?

“We’re dealing very well with the Taliban….they’re very tough, they’re very smart, they’re very sharp, but you know it’s been 19 years and even they are tired of fighting, in all fairness.”

“The Taliban, good fighters, I will tell you, good fighters. You have to give them credit for that. They’ve been fighting for a thousand years. What they do is they fight,”
More deflection. Are you saying that Trump was wrong for buddying up to the Taliban? If so, then why isn't it wrong for your King Biden to ally himself with them?

Let's see if the response is consistent.

More deflection. Are you saying that Trump was wrong for buddying up to the Taliban? If so, then why isn't it wrong for your King Biden to ally himself with them?

Let's see if the response is consistent.
He was 100% wrong in negotiating with terrorists. Look what happened. If that is what Biden is doing, same.

Let’s see if he moves the goal posts.

He was 100% wrong in negotiating with terrorists. Look what happened. If that is what Biden is doing, same.

Let’s see if he moves the goal posts.
I'll accept part two of your sentence at face value and take it as an agreement with the spirit of the OP. Goal posts remain!!

You mean because of the European refugees?

Shame on you. How disgusting. Hitler tried to kill or expell all the Jews
What does that have to do with my statement? I do not want the Palestinians to get any US support at all.

Forum List

Back