Biden says inflation will get worse if republicans gain the majority .

I say let vote straight ticket Democrat and when they fail by 2024 then let vote all of them out of office because then they have no flipping excuse on why they were not able to achieve their goal…

See I believe throwing the grenade in the lap and let it blow up on the cocky political party and watch them run and hide after failing!

Left wing governments around the world have restrained farmers from growing as much food next year all in the name of reducing carbon emissions

This can only increase inflation substantially.

Of course, the UN says about a billion people will starve to death next year

But hey, 1 billion less carbon footprints, so it is a win/win.
lefties demand we shower less and turn the electricity off cause its going off anyhow...but they want us all to buy incredibly expensive electric cars that take tons of electricity to power up...they are so smart

I say let vote straight ticket Democrat and when they fail by 2024 then let vote all of them out of office because then they have no flipping excuse on why they were not able to achieve their goal…

See I believe throwing the grenade in the lap and let it blow up on the cocky political party and watch them run and hide after failing!

The problem is our country may not have time for that. We need to stop as much as we can now. Biden is using our strategic reserves which is in dangerous levels now to counter the Saudi oil cut of 2 million barrels a day. He doesn't care about the country, only the party.

I'm not really following him there. Even if both the House and the Senate turned red, Biden has to sign legislation into law and there is not enough votes to override his veto. So, how does Biden really think inflation would get worse? I guess he's maybe claiming that they wouldn't be enacting any more Democratic polices but Democratic policies have made inflation worse.

It's the typical ole scare tactic politics. Things are bad under us, but they will be worse under them. They have nothing else to run on. They can't run on the economy, the stock market, the border, the debt, the inflation, the interest rates, and especially national security with a threat of nuclear attacks. They will make it worse.........trust us!

recently Biden stated that inflation will get worse if republicans win in nov .... he didnt go into details on just what policies the republicans will push that will cause inflation to get worse . so why did Biden say things are going to get worse if republicans take the majority ?
Because it will. He has been giving benefits to counteract it to a degree. Republicans literally hate giving benefits to poor people and it will cease. Hence inflation.
unfortunately the left knows that their policies and agenda have contributed greatly to the sky high record inflation Americans are experiencing ..
Which policies and agendas are you referring to? Don't quote international oil prices and not include the Ukraine war because Biden had no control over both.
its very very simple Biden and the left know that republicans are going to ride a red wave in nov and they also know that no matter the outcome of the elections inflation is going to get worse because of the lefts overbearing regs taxes and war on fossil fuels ...
And that creates inflation?
Who does your economics?

this is an admission from Biden that there are some very tough times ahead for average Americans ... its also a political tactic to deflect and place blame on republicans for the continuing inflation the lefts policies have contributed to..
I can remember the GFC under GWB and similar medicine was taken in silence by republicans. Not a bleat. Had it not been for Obama we would still be there.
these lies the left will spout are aimed at stirring up and angering their ill informed emotional base by placing the blame for the problems theyve caused on the ri

What a load of rubbish. It was Trump who stirred up the illinformed fools who got stirred up by his ratbag statements.
.. and yes immediately after the new congress starts in jan 2023 the msm will be trumpeting the lefts lies 24/7 !
So they will immediately change sides after all the condemnation you've given them. Truly miraculous indeed.
and suddenly out of nowhere the lefts radical shock troops like antifa[ the newest version of occupy Wall ST] and other leftwing mobs will be out in the streets again ... this time blaming greedy capitalists and republicans for inflation .
No. They know what caused inflation. It's ignorant hate filled republicans that want to shift the blame to democrats. Like you who have no clue about inflation.

Because it will. He has been giving benefits to counteract it to a degree. Republicans literally hate giving benefits to poor people and it will cease. Hence inflation.

What has Dementia done to counteract it?

Which policies and agendas are you referring to? Don't quote international oil prices and not include the Ukraine war because Biden had no control over both.

In March of 2021, Dementia signed a bill that Trump wouldn't which is bring back federal unemployment. Between state and fed unemployment, many people were making more money staying home than working. The benefits started in March and didn't end until the middle of September of last year. With jobs opening up rapidly thanks to the vaccines, employers had to compete with government for workers. The only way to do that was offer much higher pay.

His attacks on our fuel led to higher utility costs just like we have at home. Add to that the additional transportation costs (due to the highest diesel fuel prices in our history) went up as well. Dementia spent nearly 5 trillion dollars and he isn't even done with half of his term yet.

Add all these things together, you have a recipe for out of control inflation since all industry costs get passed to consumers. The definition of inflation is paying more money for goods and services than you did before.

And that creates inflation?

Transportation and utility costs sure contribute greatly.

So they will immediately change sides after all the condemnation you've given them. Truly miraculous indeed.

Change sides? The MSM has always been an arm of the Democrat party. What change sides?

It's the typical ole scare tactic politics. Things are bad under us, but they will be worse under them. They have nothing else to run on. They can't run on the economy, the stock market, the border, the debt, the inflation, the interest rates, and especially national security with a threat of nuclear attacks. They will make it worse.........trust us!
How long have Democrats claimed that if Republicans were elected, they would take senior's social security away? It's still there, through several Republican presidents, even during the times Republicans had complete control. Now Democrats are running on that same tune again. Yes, that's all they've got. Hard to run on a great economy while people can't afford to live anymore.

They can certainly create policies and laws that impact the economy...tax policy for example, legislation to stop banks from lending to oil companies etc.
All those things have significant lag times. To think that just by getting elected a president can instantly cause inflation or a recession is ludicrous.

The Republicans have an excellent solution to our inflation problem. Why they`re keeping it a secret is a mystery.

well, you clearly don't run a business
I owned and ran a construction and remodeling business for over 30 years.

And not once did any election cause instant inflation or instant recession or impact my business immediately.

The economy moves far more slowly than that and it often takes years for the economic policy of any presidential admi9nistration to filter through

lefties demand we shower less and turn the electricity off cause its going off anyhow...but they want us all to buy incredibly expensive electric cars that take tons of electricity to power up...they are so smart
No one has made any demands on anybody. Do you know that there are more ways to make electricity than burning fossil fuel? If you don`t that`s on you. The shift to electric vehicles will be a long slow process. Find something else to whine about.

No one has made any demands on anybody. Do you know that there are more ways to make electricity than burning fossil fuel? If you don`t that`s on you. The shift to electric vehicles will be a long slow process. Find something else to whine about.
Tell that to states that are going to ban the sale of ICE vehicles in the near future

I owned and ran a construction and remodeling business for over 30 years.

And not once did any election cause instant inflation or instant recession or impact my business immediately.

The economy moves far more slowly than that and it often takes years for the economic policy of any presidential admi9nistration to filter through
If you didn't plan ahead...then you didn't run a good business

If you didn't plan ahead...then you didn't run a good business
What's that got to do with the fact that the politicians don't have the control over the economy to instantly case inflation recession etc?

In fact if politicians did have that power planning ahead would be impossible.

And FYI I ran that business so well I retired financially secure at 51.

What's that got to do with the fact that the politicians don't have the control over the economy to instantly case inflation recession etc?

In fact if politicians did have that power planning ahead would be impossible.

And FYI I ran that business so well I retired financially secure at 51.
They do have control....

Forum List

Back