Biden Says That He Isn't Leaving The Race Without Divine Intervention

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Divine intervention......you mean The left's messiah Obama is going to tell Joe and Jill to retire or the FBI/CIA wet team will make the next call?

Mark Warner and Jeffries have vowed to 'double team' biden till he quits. LOL Biden will just look at them with his slack jaw and no response.

Warner better watch out...There are a number of folk out here who remember he had a hand in that Russian Collusion hoax. I would like to see him on the hot seat for that....but really in the grand scheme of things...warner is nothing. A blip, an amoeba.

As reported several times I was told that
The Pisser would be gone this weekend, or very soon after .
Looks very close to happening .

I cannot imagine that anybody in real power is in the least interested in what Jill or the Pisser say .
Perhaps annoyed because Pisser is playing the violent verbal role, often played by those suffering from dementia

If these two disgusting people are trying to hang on , I have no idea what tactics will be used.
But if necessary I suspect Jill will be advised that he will" fall asleep" if she does not shut up .
And that will be it .
The whole sordid business needs fastest possible closure

Hey Biden, you don't remember your glitches on debate night? I'm pretty sure that was a sign that you're too old for this job and that God wants you to be in a nursing home right now instead.

He really shouldn't have said that. Instead of coming down, the Lord Almighty might have Biden come up.

I read a story once where this guy was out fishing on a boat with a graphite fishing rod during a storm and he raised the rod up in the air and said, "Here I am Lord, come and get me". A bolt of lighting came down and struck him dead.

As reported several times I was told that
The Pisser would be gone this weekend, or very soon after .
Looks very close to happening .

I cannot imagine that anybody in real power is in the least interested in what Jill or the Pisser say .
Perhaps annoyed because Pisser is playing the violent verbal role, often played by those suffering from dementia

If these two disgusting people are trying to hang on , I have no idea what tactics will be used.
But if necessary I suspect Jill will be advised that he will" fall asleep" if she does not shut up .
And that will be it .
The whole sordid business needs fastest possible closure
i do not want that slut as presidebt.

Forum List

Back